PDA

View Full Version : New naked Italians

Hitcher
6th December 2004, 08:50
Observing Wari's copyright requirement zealously.

Fans of naked bikes should enjoy these new offerings.

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/02december04_moto_morini.html

jrandom
6th December 2004, 08:55
Ohhhhhh, yes. Ooooooh.

Gnnnnngggngnnhhghhhhh...

vifferman
6th December 2004, 08:57
That 9 1/2 is worth a 10, in my books!

James Deuce
6th December 2004, 09:20
I'm starting to get sick of the, "I crashed my bike and can't be bothered putting the scratched fairing panels back on" look that seems to constitute naked bike design cues these days.

A 1980 GS1000S looks like it was supposed to have no fairing.

These are infinitely better than that poorly designed "Piece O' Crap" Benelli TNT though.

Hitcher
6th December 2004, 09:53
On the subject of "piece o' crap", I note that Suzuki NZ is heavily discounting the "naked" Bandit this summer. Tragic.

jrandom
6th December 2004, 09:59
On the subject of "piece o' crap", I note that Suzuki NZ is heavily discounting the "naked" Bandit this summer. Tragic.

[ idly twiddles kelp frond, ignores hook drifting past ]

Riff Raff
6th December 2004, 10:50
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :love2: :love2: :love2:

2_SL0
6th December 2004, 11:02
very very very nice.

SPORK
6th December 2004, 11:21
I don't really like the exhaust, and the semi front panel/fairing isn't my cup of tea.

But the rest... Droooooooool

Coldkiwi
6th December 2004, 12:33
not bad I suppose... but why have they reverted to a direct shock linkage at the rear?? I thought we were supposed to be advancing technology, not crawling back to the caves. Maybe they think it looks a lot better? Not convinced myself.

James Deuce
6th December 2004, 12:43
not bad I suppose... but why have they reverted to a direct shock linkage at the rear?? I thought we were supposed to be advancing technology, not crawling back to the caves. Maybe they think it looks a lot better? Not convinced myself.
There is a heap of cantilever rear ends appearing at the moment.

Yokai
6th December 2004, 13:05
Can I can I, Please? Santa? ... PLEASE! - I love the 9 1/2 though I wonder whether that is the age in weeks that the love affair with the bike lasts?

riffer
6th December 2004, 13:59
I don't really like the exhaust...

I agree. The exhaust is hideous. And bloody dangerous.

Let's lose them entirely... Now that's naked...

Blakamin
6th December 2004, 17:34
Why is it that the only people that make trellis-frames look any good is Ducati???? :Pokey:

matthewt
6th December 2004, 19:57
Why is it that the only people that make trellis-frames look any good is Ducati???? :Pokey:

Yer right, they aren't the only ones.

I like the look of this one .....Hmmmm Brutale with F4 pipes. If I had some money I'd be talking to Neptune right now !!!

Blakamin
6th December 2004, 21:32
that be veeery sexy... ok, so we have Ducati and MV Augusta "doohan" it right.... :niceone:

sorry bout the Aussie humour

James Deuce
7th December 2004, 05:30
Ahem. The message you entered is too short because despite XJ/Fosty's admonition about slagging other people's bike taste off, the Australian can't shut up.

riffer
7th December 2004, 05:54
Ahem. The message you entered is too short because despite XJ/Fosty's admonition about slagging other people's bike taste off, the Australian can't shut up.
Oooh. nice bike - would be better in Ducati red tho... :msn-wink: