PDA

View Full Version : Any upcoming rides?

Timati
1st April 2008, 12:22
this month?

ManDownUnder
1st April 2008, 12:32
Every Thursday night - Shell Westgate and off to the pub...

Not a bad start

Timati
1st April 2008, 12:35
Why is that there are no weekend rides?

2wheeljunkie
1st April 2008, 13:27
im pretty keen for a weekend ride..hows the waeather like this weekend..??

Timati
1st April 2008, 13:29
Looks dodgy seeing that it might pour on Saturday - http://www.metservice.co.nz/default/index.php?alias=auckland. Hopefully it clears.

2wheeljunkie
1st April 2008, 13:49
darn it..the weather today is pretty piss as well..thank GOD though i juz missed it and im sure the LORD will wait for me to get back b4 he lets down his mighty showers..hermm the night ride tommorow sounds tempting..!

Squiggles
1st April 2008, 13:51
Im looking towards next weekend for a ride somewhere (not this weekend)

Timati
1st April 2008, 13:52
Next weekend possibly/hopefully?

Timati
1st April 2008, 13:52
Cool. Count me in.

2wheeljunkie
1st April 2008, 16:37
im def doin that ride..!:jerry:

bomma
1st April 2008, 17:03
sunshine lollipops and springrolls, the three ingredients required for a good weekends riding....three things that the upcoming weekend is lacking....mayhaps the holidays hold some good tidings??

klyong82
1st April 2008, 18:08
the week after next is good get to test my new conti tyres...

Ragingrob
1st April 2008, 19:18
Next weekend sounds all good to start off the great one week holiday! Oh and Kyle I reckon maybe James needs a few more k's under his belt before a ride? He hasn't even gone 100kph yet!

Timati
1st April 2008, 19:40
Sweet...so it's either the ... 12/13 of April?

Hanne
1st April 2008, 19:41
sunshine lollipops and springrolls,

oh,wow!!!! :cool: that is so cool. I want a spring roll now

motorbyclist
1st April 2008, 22:52
Why is that there are no weekend rides?

well there usually is! (just had one this last weekend)

that thursday night ride is one run by some non-SMC KBers. been running for a fairly long time now too. only good if you can manage 100kph no sweat though.

there's a weekly wednesday night training ride leaving from the same place. good run through riverhead to albany where they have a practice session in a carpark. recommended.

last year the SMC had a period of weekend rides every fortnight, and we are just getting back into it:D

so expect more to pop up or organise one yourself. there's plenty of rides you can read about on this forum that also run on weekends:)

ital916
2nd April 2008, 05:43
There's usually a ride every other weekend I find. Man seeing as I just fell out of bed for a another day at uni and the first thing I read about is spring rolls...hungry! lol

Timati
2nd April 2008, 08:21
well there usually is! (just had one this last weekend)

that thursday night ride is one run by some non-SMC KBers. been running for a fairly long time now too. only good if you can manage 100kph no sweat though.

there's a weekly wednesday night training ride leaving from the same place. good run through riverhead to albany where they have a practice session in a carpark. recommended.

last year the SMC had a period of weekend rides every fortnight, and we are just getting back into it

so expect more to pop up or organise one yourself. there's plenty of rides you can read about on this forum that also run on weekends

Hopefully we'll have one next weekend.

bomma
2nd April 2008, 11:52
^ but make sure that the three ingredients are present prior to any ride. All three are essential. You cant make the powerpuff girls if you don't have sugar, spice and everything nice (oh and chemical x). All three are crucial elements. Cant wait till Strata this friday. WOO HOOO FOR BEER!! (imssshnot and algoholic *hic*)

Timati
2nd April 2008, 13:49
What time does Strata start on Friday?

klyong82
2nd April 2008, 14:50
What time does Strata start on Friday?

STarts from 4.30 to 7pm. Come up and say hi to us. Look for helmets all just shout out....Nish or ANDREWWW......someones sure to see you... :niceone:

Timati
2nd April 2008, 15:44
Cool. Probably can't make it this Friday. Will try next Friday though. if not might see you guys next weekend if there is a ride.

bomma
2nd April 2008, 17:14
STarts from 4.30 to 7pm. Come up and say hi to us. Look for helmets all just shout out....Nish or ANDREWWW......someones sure to see you... :niceone:

should be ther by 4 for the rest of the sem :beer:

Chrislost
2nd April 2008, 18:23
ium not workign this weekend.
will be riding somewhere.
and i expect you :zzzz: peoples to get outa bed on sunday and come too:yes:

Timati
2nd April 2008, 18:50
Mate, I wouldn't mind if the weather isn't all that shite. When were you thinking? Saturday doesn't look all that bad - http://www.metservice.co.nz/default/index.php?alias=auckland seeing that it's "developing' rain...Prefer early mornings...less traffic..anyhoo PM if you are keen..

Unit
2nd April 2008, 19:05
There's a ladies ride in Tauranga this Sunday, and as you are not gender specific I guess you might be interested! :pinch:

Chrislost
2nd April 2008, 19:08
yaaahhh
ill be riding even if its pissisting rain...
plus im working on saturday, so the weather WILL be mint on saturday...
(you know that unwritten rule....)

Timati
2nd April 2008, 19:14
ium not workign this weekend.

Thought Saturday was a weekend...So I take it'll be a Sunday then?

There's a ladies ride in Tauranga this Sunday, and as you are not gender specific I guess you might be interested!

I could be an alien life form visiting Earth and enjoying worldly pleasures...

Chrislost
2nd April 2008, 19:20
hmm a ladies ride...
i ride like a girl so i guess that counts me in

Timati
2nd April 2008, 19:25
No pun intended but never been riding out with a chic.

klyong82
2nd April 2008, 19:56
hmm a ladies ride...
i ride like a girl so i guess that counts me in

And you ride a pink with bright red pokerdot VFR and also attached are harley pony tails (ribbons):gob:

Chrislost
2nd April 2008, 22:05
Not unlike the owner of this...?

Really tho...Who is keen for a ride on sunday?

motorbyclist
3rd April 2008, 01:02

yeah, and after 7 we'll probably make our way across to shadows again

though hopefully strata doesn't run out of cold speights like last time :laugh:

There's a ladies ride in Tauranga this Sunday,

i wouldn't mind to ride some ladies:devil2:

Squiggles
3rd April 2008, 16:41
i wouldn't mind to ride some ladies:devil2:

Gunna loose all yer fairings this time? :clap: