PDA

View Full Version : Putting nickname to the face...

lemining
1st April 2008, 14:09
I would like to know who is who on this forum (for educational reasons of course).

Well i'm Luke, i went on saturday ride - guy in red with black yamaha zeal (aka claw lol).

Squiggles
1st April 2008, 14:20
Stephen, with the TL

enigma51
1st April 2008, 14:21
Im engima and was not on the ride

nodrog
1st April 2008, 14:24
Im engima and was not on the ride

was that you i saw not on the ride?

Edbear
1st April 2008, 15:18

No that was me...

Finn
1st April 2008, 15:33

Good one eraepsekahs.

Hitcher
1st April 2008, 15:45
(aka claw lol).

Claw lol is a strange name. Should it be hyphenated?

Mom
1st April 2008, 16:11

No Mr Silly, that would have been me.

No that was me...

You are a porky teller Edbear!

No, I think he slipped and added a space where none should be, clawlol. That sounds a bit like a disinfectant thinking about it.

Edbear
1st April 2008, 16:15
You are a porky teller Edbear!.

Awww! You know I'm trying to lose weight...:(

2wheeljunkie
1st April 2008, 16:36
hey luke..im kyle with the gpx250 that almost ran u over after yer bike had a little tumble..:whistle:..

bomma
1st April 2008, 17:00
nish on the red cb900 which you haf not seen yet....stevo likes to think of me as his "bitch" but thats only when hannes not around :whistle:

jrandom
1st April 2008, 17:02
I am a fig of your h'imagination.

enigma51
1st April 2008, 17:31
I am a fig of your h'imagination.

Your a fig alright :doctor:

klyong82
1st April 2008, 18:16
Hey Luke, kim here......i was riding the CBR929....riding challenging the TL all the way...and winning:shutup:

Chrislost
1st April 2008, 18:22
Hey Luke, kim here......i was riding the CBR929....riding challenging the TL all the way...and winning:shutup:

hmmm...
I must come along for a tootle soon.
sounds quite entertaining...

Ragingrob
1st April 2008, 19:14
Sup Rob here on the black CBR trying to escape the flying Hornet! And chasing Kim round those corners :P

Hanne
1st April 2008, 19:36
nish on the red cb900 which you haf not seen yet....stevo likes to think of me as his "bitch" but thats only when hannes not around :whistle:

haha yep when I'm around he'sMY bitch, aren't you Nish? :clap:

BANZAI
1st April 2008, 19:51
Hey guys Yuichiro(I'm Jap!! lol) here.

havent been to any ride, havent even got motorbike yet, only met people who were standing at the sign-up desk just briefly but posted couple random threads(NERD!!!!) :laugh:

gijoe1313
1st April 2008, 20:03
Hey guys Yuichiro(I'm Jap!! lol) here.

havent been to any ride, havent even got motorbike yet, only met people who were standing at the sign-up desk just briefly but posted couple random threads(NERD!!!!) :laugh:

Hajimemashte, dozo yoroshiku onegai shimasu! Bokku wa Justin-desu, Hornet rider ne! Anata bosozoku rider desu ka? :msn-wink: And engrisk for the rest!

For the rest of you, just saying "Hi, my name is... and there was this one time at band camp..."

BANZAI
1st April 2008, 20:17
Hajime mashite Bousouzoku jaa arimasen!!! lol Hashiriya(wannabe) desu.

Engrish ga hanase masu, douzo yorosiku.

Translation: Hi hello, what band camp? I can speak EngRish, please to meet you.

nodrog
1st April 2008, 20:26
Hajimemashte, dozo yoroshiku onegai shimasu! Bokku wa Justin-desu, Hornet rider ne! Anata bosozoku rider desu ka........

real translation = hello

ehab2weelr
1st April 2008, 20:50
KIWI biker mate KIWI!! hahah

hi im Ehab u havent seen me on the ride thats cause my gsx is dereged and i cant ride it.

Folcan
1st April 2008, 21:02
I'm Daniel

on the red VFR400

Hitcher
1st April 2008, 21:07
Im daniel

There is no such word as Im.

Ragingrob
1st April 2008, 21:22
There is no such word as Im.

And the T in "the" shouldn't be a capital in your quote.

Nagash
1st April 2008, 22:31
And the T in "the" shouldn't be a capital in your quote.

Actually, because it's a song the comma represents a new line, and with each new line starts with a capital..

I didn't go on the ride, very few of you know me, i'm not actually here...

ital916
1st April 2008, 22:43
The handle is Dride87

Name is Dushy

aka GRAVEL

you'll see me on basically every ride the club has. I did have a RG150 but a 1500k misison to the cape put an end to her. You'll see me around, on what bike we have yet to see but it will be soon.

Welcome to the club.

P.S I'm the coin collector guy for the club so whenever you see me give me some money/beer.:shifty: *tee-hee-hee..sneaks coins into new bike fund jar*, just jokes. Come to strata on friday.

Nivosus
2nd April 2008, 10:30
kyle sux @=!

< x-ambient worker got a gsxr 750 but i dont ride it to uni often(heard to many theft stories) i think i know a few ppl on here anyway my names adrian

HungusMaximist
2nd April 2008, 17:07
My name is Ewen, I cycle around on my push bike when it's sunny and also have a CBR 929 like Kim's, except it's way uglier. I reckon it shoudn't even be more the road because of how it looks.

As for the guy above on uni parking, just park like under the quad away from everything and chuck a disc/wire lock with it.

You will get plently of attention if you were to park it on Symonds St as that's where most of the theiving action takes place. Compared to the undercover car-park, it's got a swing-arm barrier.

pocketcracker
2nd April 2008, 17:15
User name Pocketcracker ,

Names kyle ride the gsxf 750 or the gsxr1000 With helium in front tyre !

guy who nik named ya bike claw !

WHENS NEXT RIDE GUYZ ! I NEED FUSH AND SHIPZ !

Nivosus
2nd April 2008, 19:49
My name is Ewen, I cycle around on my push bike when it's sunny and also have a CBR 929 like Kim's, except it's way uglier. I reckon it shoudn't even be more the road because of how it looks.

As for the guy above on uni parking, just park like under the quad away from everything and chuck a disc/wire lock with it.

You will get plently of attention if you were to park it on Symonds St as that's where most of the theiving action takes place. Compared to the undercover car-park, it's got a swing-arm barrier.

i parked in there last semester and got a nasty letter saying if they see me in there again they were going to tow my bike lol

motorbyclist
3rd April 2008, 01:21
WHENS NEXT RIDE GUYZ ! I NEED FUSH AND SHIPZ !
this sunday, see the thread

i parked in there last semester and got a nasty letter saying if they see me in there again they were going to tow my bike lol

got that sorted out now; we're sweet aslong as we don't park/ride on footpaths - so enter from the princes st side plz

and see the thread

motorbyclist
3rd April 2008, 01:25
OH and i'm motorbyclist, but just call me andrew

you'll see me moving bikes parked in my spot, generally doing dumb things around blind corners, repairing bikes in a comical fashion and lurking strata every friday arvo at the friday night chiller (yep, see the thread;))

PirateJafa
3rd April 2008, 08:47
repairing bikes in a comical fashion

Ain't that the truth. :D

Chrislost
3rd April 2008, 15:53
Andrew...

"What can i use thats longer then this iron bar? its not long enough to bend this dam subframe back"

Hes from out west tho, its the only way!

motorbyclist
4th April 2008, 02:59
i might add that it worked too!

just needed to get the sledge hammer out and she was good as new:D

lemining
10th April 2008, 16:09

Someone called it "claw" because of scratch on the tank from the bike going sideways on the road...

From what i remember, someone said on the ride that we should have name for our bike... :banana:

I see some ppl have heaps of spare time, i was expecting only few replies and there are few pages...
And about that guy and his "comic repair skills" i have mate who fixes his car with one spanner (10mm). Couple of weekends ago he was replacing head gasket... and he pull half of his engine apart with that spanner. (Holden Barina btw).

motorbyclist
11th April 2008, 00:59
a spanner?! bah! i use a hammer, a westie flathead screwdriver and nothing more!

skidMark
11th April 2008, 01:02

Elmo knows where you work, will drop by on Sunday lol, might bring ya some dinner if your lucky bro.

skidMark
11th April 2008, 01:04
Sup Rob here on the black CBR trying to escape the flying Hornet! And chasing Kim round those corners :P

Hmmm but your a slow n00b so they cant be that quick after all :devil2:

motorbyclist
11th April 2008, 01:04
haven't seen you posting in a while....

skidMark
11th April 2008, 01:07
KIWI biker mate KIWI!! hahah

hi im Ehab u havent seen me on the ride thats cause my gsx is dereged and i cant ride it.

AKA slow splitting n00b but pro guy on zxr (me) nearly went into back of car at 140 cus too busy racing him down motorway... and seeing where he was lol

I'm Daniel

on the red VFR400

AKA scardey n00bie who i stoppied into and knocked us both off. (was one hell of a stoppie though) :dodge:

(thats what scrapes are down his left fairing n crack in his screen)

but he loves me aye n00b :dodge:

skidMark
11th April 2008, 01:09
haven't seen you posting in a while....

got banned for over a month lulz, go on msn n00b.

motorbyclist
11th April 2008, 01:10
obvious troll is obvious

skidMark
11th April 2008, 01:11
obvious troll is obvious

Troll where? i'm taller than finn :lol:

Ragingrob
11th April 2008, 08:15
Hmmm but your a slow n00b so they cant be that quick after all :devil2:

Lol don't post on things you have no idea what they're about!

skidMark
11th April 2008, 13:32
Lol don't post on things you have no idea what they're about!

lol i dunno when you hopped on my zxr it was funny :P when i get my license back i will come on some rides with you fellas. :devil2:

Magua
11th April 2008, 13:41
I think we will all have graduated uni by then.

skidMark
11th April 2008, 15:03
I think we will all have graduated uni by then.

Quite possibly. but i go so fast i can turn back time

Hitcher
11th April 2008, 15:52
Quite possibly. but i go so fast i can turn back time

So can Cher. But she can afford a better plastic surgeon than you can.

skidMark
11th April 2008, 19:02
So can Cher. But she can afford a better plastic surgeon than you can.

I still have that picture of you i can put up as my avatar, current weigh up is between you drunk and grinning like a clown, or scumdog with his swirling chest hair.

Disco Dan
11th April 2008, 19:04
Disco Dan ---- errm... pretty self explanatory really.

2wheeljunkie
20th April 2008, 17:01
ahahaha (novious) adrian..just read the rest of the thread..how u goin u little bitch..?

skidMark
20th April 2008, 17:16
Disco Dan ---- errm... pretty self explanatory really.

A) youre not on smc rides

B) you would get lost trying to get to the meet point.

bomma
23rd April 2008, 13:19
feeling the love sm :rofl: mite have to stick some late fees on your account :devil: