PDA

View Full Version : Assorted parts offered

Macstar
20th April 2008, 17:16
Hey guys

My little flat is getting too full with spare parts. Check out the link to see if anything could fit your bike. Alternatively, I'd be happy to talk business if someone with time wants to sell everything on Trademe on my behalf...?

Cheers

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=72009

Squiggles
20th April 2008, 17:20
I might take your indicators, will have to go see what im going to need to mount them to the DR, and how much rad mesh ya got left?

Macstar
20th April 2008, 17:24
If they fit and you want them, you can have the indicators and mesh for free on account of all the kind stuff you've done for me and the club:apint:

klyong82
20th April 2008, 17:38
doh too slow....me want mesh

Squiggles
20th April 2008, 19:01
doh too slow....me want mesh

i think i only need a piddly little piece for my lower rad, be pretty hard to hit the upper one, but the lower picks up bits from the front wheel

klyong82
20th April 2008, 19:17
sweet we can share..........i like to share.....:yes: i might just buy the left over to cover the bottom half also. I hear that they might cause the temp to rise faster than usual...but who cares...

shingo
20th April 2008, 19:44
If you guys find the sheet issac has isnt big enough, we could split the cost of buying a sheet from my work, as i am contemplating putting some on my vtr even if it is a bit overkill. Could even get one with a smaller mesh size too.

motorbyclist
21st April 2008, 00:24
yeah when i bought that stuff what i was really looking for was the woven sort as it can be pressed into shape easily

macstar, why not keep the mesh for when you get the bike back?

or is mei having some say in this? i see she's the one taking the photos

HungusMaximist
21st April 2008, 08:56
sweet we can share..........i like to share.....:yes: i might just buy the left over to cover the bottom half also. I hear that they might cause the temp to rise faster than usual...but who cares...

I found a wicked brand new radiator guard for the CBR929 for about $30-40 bux on ebay.

I haven't considered getting it yet as I got way too much crap myself to dig through.

But hey, you might actually go for it!

Macstar
21st April 2008, 12:31
yeah when i bought that stuff what i was really looking for was the woven sort as it can be pressed into shape easily

macstar, why not keep the mesh for when you get the bike back?

or is mei having some say in this? i see she's the one taking the photos

This is leftover mesh (smallish piece) but enough for an oil cooler or small radiator.

Parts are selling well thankfully. Also sold my old leather two piece on TM. Need to raise cash for CRG levers, dyno tune, new boots and new Quasimoto suit and gloves purchased on c/c!!

The Hornet is getting a few other little mods done too - will be unveiled in a few weeks!!!

motorbyclist
21st April 2008, 21:22
supercharger!

Macstar
21st April 2008, 21:58
supercharger!

Nah - I got learned. Don't need anymore power - just skill:cool:

motorbyclist
21st April 2008, 22:08
but, but, but...

:headbang:MOAR POWER!:headbang:

Macstar
21st April 2008, 22:16
but, but, but...

:headbang:MOAR POWER!:headbang:

Oh?!, mour POUWEEEERRRRR!

bomma
23rd April 2008, 19:15
ill giv ya $200 for your busted up hornet....could use a bitser for my baby :rofl:

and what the hell do you need money for anyway?!?!?! dont you get enough of your piss and taxi rides/flights paid for??

Macstar
24th April 2008, 22:04
ill giv ya $200 for your busted up hornet....could use a bitser for my baby :rofl:

and what the hell do you need money for anyway?!?!?! dont you get enough of your piss and taxi rides/flights paid for??

You need parts from another gay (candy red) Hornet. However, maybe parts from a black Hornet could make your Hornet less gay?!

bomma
25th April 2008, 14:51
You need parts from another gay (candy red) Hornet. However, maybe parts from a black Hornet could make your Hornet less gay?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rolf: think you're smart now punk?? ill come over there and break your other wrist :kick:

i just got another decent pay-out for my gear from insurance so might hit you up for the exhaust if you still got it (that's if i have any money left over after paying off the credit card and a lil towards my massive debt to my parents:argh:)

Macstar
25th April 2008, 17:41
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rolf: think you're smart now punk?? ill come over there and break your other wrist :kick:

i just got another decent pay-out for my gear from insurance so might hit you up for the exhaust if you still got it (that's if i have any money left over after paying off the credit card and a lil towards my massive debt to my parents:argh:)

Buy some gear - Gd gloves, spine protector & leather pants. If you have coin leftover ask The Don, he's in charge of my old parts (I already tried to get them off him).

bomma
25th April 2008, 17:55
Buy some gear - Gd gloves, spine protector & leather pants. If you have coin leftover ask The Don, he's in charge of my old parts (I already tried to get them off him).

im gettin gloves of the don and prolly some pants too but im gonna get the same pants i had before....dont think its too wise to be investing in leathers at this stage of my life so im going with cordura....plus the pants i had worked really REALLY well!!! so id trust my legs and other lower limbs in em:2thumbsup

had a look at your bike the other day when i was at wwh and its in bloody good shape!!! theres fuck-all damage on it man...the bloody oggy knobs worked a charm...prolly gonna be the first mod for me i reckon;)

Macstar
25th April 2008, 18:07
im gettin gloves of the don and prolly some pants too but im gonna get the same pants i had before....dont think its too wise to be investing in leathers at this stage of my life so im going with cordura....plus the pants i had worked really REALLY well!!! so id trust my legs and other lower limbs in em:2thumbsup

had a look at your bike the other day when i was at wwh and its in bloody good shape!!! theres fuck-all damage on it man...the bloody oggy knobs worked a charm...prolly gonna be the first mod for me i reckon;)

Fair enuf. YES! DO GET OGGYS! My bike would have been a writeoff without them.

bomma
27th April 2008, 00:56
Fair enuf. YES! DO GET OGGYS! My bike would have been a writeoff without them.

got paid out from insurance.....a VERY large amount went towards paying off the parentals....after which i haf $300 with which to purchase gloves and pants:oi-grr: oh well at least the debt to my parents just dropped from $2500 to $900:woohoo:

might be waiting a bit longer for those oggys aye but still thats the first target for me:soon: