PDA

View Full Version : We need more girls...definately need more girls

Pages : 1 [2]

BANZAI
15th May 2008, 20:56
Yep - Formal meeting protocol/rules: To 'second' is a formal way of saying you support a 'motion' (an idea) in a meeting.

etc....

The 'motion' is 'moved' by t

I hope that makes sense??:second:

Hmm yea it kinda does....

Man, English is so hard LOL

So, anyone interested about my ideas????

motorbyclist
15th May 2008, 21:04
sorry, which ideas are these?

BANZAI
15th May 2008, 21:12
FREE BBQ Sign-up Autosalon :)

Hanne
15th May 2008, 22:15
[SIZE="4"]
[SIZE="4"]*Hanne must be at the sign-up stand during the event. If we can convince Rie also that would be great as well (because it might be more approachiable when there is one or two girl who rides a bike) :p

Then someone would probly say "but motorbiking used to be men's hobby, hard for girls to get into blah blah" and then we go back to the beggining of this thread for never ending discussion....

SMC= Single Motorcyclists' Club? :love::love::love:

PS yeah, I was there at the last sign up, from 8am! Agree that another sign up would be good, not only to get ladies but also all those who we missed last time/ have started riding since

Ixion
15th May 2008, 22:22

Person A: "I move that the sky is green!" (Mover of motion)

Chair of meeting: "Who will second that motion?"

No. That's a Point of Information "Mr Chair, I rise on a point of information, the sky is green". It's a statement of existing fact (albeit an incorrect one, ).

The motion would have ot be something like "I move that this committee issue instructions that the sky be painted green with immediate effect"

And the chair should have asked if anyone wished to speak to the motion before putting it. (Lots of motions, no-one does wish to speak to them, they are lonely and unhappy motions, some probably go off and commit sucide)

bomma
16th May 2008, 00:12
:hug: she gets it! Ahh yes, I am the club piniata lol, i'll be seeing you at the friday strata meeting then eh...where everyone basically bashes me in real life rather than online ;), all led by the might macstar...who reminds me of that boss guy from mad max 2, you know the old baldy wearing the leather with his little pet boy on the leash only the boy is nish in this instance.

wait what?!?! how did nish get involved in this?!?! nish is awesome, leave him alone and if anything nish is more like mel gibson, minus the white skin, long hair and muscles......:jerry:

xwhatsit
16th May 2008, 00:30
Hmm yea it kinda does....

Man, English is so hard LOL

So, anyone interested about my ideas????
I think your ideas are full of win :2thumbsup

I think a handsome fellow such as myself should come along to the stand. Also, Ewen in his lycra bicycle clothing :laugh:

motorbyclist
16th May 2008, 01:12
maybe the stand should be at the start of 2nd semester?

bomma
16th May 2008, 01:18
Also, Ewen in his lycra bicycle clothing :laugh:

i second that:clap:

BANZAI
16th May 2008, 08:35
maybe the stand should be at the start of 2nd semester?

Can be done now??? Some asian clubs are doing it with advertising thier Food night/Go-kart/Party etc....

klyong82
16th May 2008, 10:23
Yo Nish maybe it is time to bring out our secret weapon....The Red Bull girls in their leathers....just make sure one of them is a chinese and I'll be happy..

bomma
16th May 2008, 10:40
Yo Nish maybe it is time to bring out our secret weapon....The Red Bull girls in their leathers....just make sure one of them is a chinese and I'll be happy..

hahahaha man i know an asian chick (i say asian and not chinese/japanese etc as im not sure of her ethnicity) who is NOT HOT and is a red bull girl and it surprised the shit out of me coz you sort of expect a certain level of "bang-a-bility" in these girls and she really drops the bar....:doh::oi-grr:

Squiggles
16th May 2008, 11:17
coz you sort of expect a certain level of "bang-a-bility" in these girls and she really drops the bar....:doh::oi-grr:

No fucking wonder ladies wont come along when far worse than this is said in the real world...

motorbyclist
16th May 2008, 12:18
+1

(10char)

BANZAI
16th May 2008, 12:19

Yeah with Side-car Royal Enfield!!!! My dream machine :drool:

Macstar
16th May 2008, 12:19
"bang-a-bility"

Love it! Have to remember that one.

klyong82
16th May 2008, 12:48
hahahaha man i know an asian chick (i say asian and not chinese/japanese etc as im not sure of her ethnicity) who is NOT HOT and is a red bull girl and it surprised the shit out of me coz you sort of expect a certain level of "bang-a-bility" in these girls and she really drops the bar....:doh::oi-grr:

Sweet so I guess she is mine.....hands off people.....in my eyes all asians are special....the rest all look the same :lol:

Hanne
16th May 2008, 13:43
Go-Kart party?
OMG yes!
haha

xwhatsit
16th May 2008, 15:44
Go-Kart party?
OMG yes!
hahaI agree. This, too, is full of win.

BANZAI
16th May 2008, 15:47
SMC go-kart day?

HKES ppl might be not happy but who cares. We should do it!! :cool:

pocketcracker
16th May 2008, 15:53
i was thinking the same as hanne when i read they are advertising go kart party etc ,, was like helim calling dwn to sign up hehehehehe !

Sounds like fun , why dont we havea go kart night , im told these a good 1 dwn in east tamaki ? unsure not from around these parts,

Cr1MiNaL
16th May 2008, 20:54

I know! Its a blasphemy how so many people will refer to folks from chinese/japanese/korean descent as "asians". What ignorance! or perhaps they have absolutely no understanding of how much bigger the world is or of how big Asia as a whole is! Ignorance personified...

xwhatsit
16th May 2008, 22:33
I know! Its a blasphemy how so many people will refer to folks from chinese/japanese/korean descent as "asians". What ignorance! or perhaps they have absolutely no understanding of how much bigger the world is or of how big Asia as a whole is! Ignorance personified...
What! They are Asians. So are Indians.

Call my girlfriend a Japanese and she'll punch you in the nuts, though. She's quite proud of being an HKer :laugh:

Cr1MiNaL
16th May 2008, 22:41

Call my girlfriend a Japanese and she'll punch you in the nuts, though. She's quite proud of being an HKer :laugh:

ignorance is bliss aye?

xwhatsit
16th May 2008, 23:01
ignorance is bliss aye?
I'm quite able to tell you who's Chinese, who's Korean, who's Japanese, who's Vietnamese etc.; not sure quite what you're getting at. Asian is just a description of a particular group of races; same as we get called Caucasian or Westerners etc. Seems a funny thing to get bent out of shape about, girlfriend (and her family) aren't at all fussed about being called Asian (provided it's necessary to even discuss their race in the first place), just as I'm quite happy to be called a Westerner. Just don't confuse her family with not being Chinese -- now that would show ignorance :laugh:

bomma
16th May 2008, 23:04

i take offence to that sir :spanking:

now put up your fisticuffs

xwhatsit
16th May 2008, 23:19
i take offence to that sir :spanking:

now put up your fisticuffs
Rofl, haven't heard that word since the principal called my mother at secondary school :laugh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_(Asian_disambiguation)

And the intarwebs is always right :pinch:

bomma
16th May 2008, 23:30
And the intarwebs is always right :pinch:

really??? (http://www.elvis-is-alive.com/)

bomma
16th May 2008, 23:34
just bringing this thread back on topic, dushy's back on track with his newest tactic.....a biker shagin' wagon!!! mite look into getting me one of these....plenty of space in the back :msn-wink:

Cr1MiNaL
17th May 2008, 00:28
Fook Nish thats no bike wagon thats an antorickshaw, how long has it been since you last visited India! ;)

mstriumph
17th May 2008, 00:44
................... (Lots of motions, no-one does wish to speak to them, they are lonely and unhappy motions, some probably go off and commit sucide) whilst some are doubtless flushed with sucess :whistle:

Timati
17th May 2008, 16:40
Wasn't there a plan to hit town later tonight?

Anyhoo, based on the conversations we tend to have which is purely restricted to bikes, you are going to have a hard time attracting gals or anyone who wants to have a topic just beyond bikes. I think we ought to organize more events like pool, bowling, etc rather than just a bike orientated gathering. Am sure everyone is able to converse beyond what bikes they have, when they binned their bikes, etc.

Macstar
17th May 2008, 19:57
just bringing this thread back on topic, dushy's back on track with his newest tactic.....a biker shagin' wagon!!! mite look into getting me one of these....plenty of space in the back :msn-wink:

Fuck yeah, the Coro loop on that baby! Room to carry a packed lunch in the back.

Hanne
18th May 2008, 21:44
I saw an ex pizza-delivery bike down in chch last year that I was sooo keen to ship up! Had a refrigeration unit on the back, was entirely white, almost got that instead of the GN. Would've been awesom to park that up at uni!

motorbyclist
18th May 2008, 22:00
I saw an ex pizza-delivery bike down in chch last year that I was sooo keen to ship up! Had a refrigeration unit on the back, was entirely white, almost got that instead of the GN. Would've been awesom to park that up at uni!

you could bring us some beers!

bomma
19th May 2008, 00:19

or pizza!!!!!

Ragingrob
19th May 2008, 00:23
or pizza!!!!!

You imaginative bastard! :rolleyes:

BANZAI
19th May 2008, 23:21
I met a guy who rides red Hyosang GT250 today and when I mentioned him about MSC he wanted to know bit more. I told him to have a look at website, but then he said he might just wait till next sem for another sign-up day.

We should do sign-up day sometime soon. I saw some clubs advertising today, so why not??? I can bring my GN to the sign-up stand :p

Pizza bike, this? 

Phurrball
20th May 2008, 10:39
A refrigeration unit? For *cold* pizza?

I'm confused - both refrigeration and heating units would be cool, but for different reasons.

(As an aside on extreme accessorisation, I saw a fully-kitted Road-King the other day. The stereo was pretty normal, but the CUP HOLDER?!?! FFS! I've seen it all now.)

Back to where I was -

Mmmm, temperature-appropriate Beer. :drinkup:

Mmmm, temperature-appropriate Pizza. :corn: (was only food simley...)

Edit - could have been for cold drinks AS WELL AS hot pizza? AS you were...

Cr1MiNaL
20th May 2008, 18:47
I can bring my GN to the sign-up stand :p

Yea that'll attract the ladies :drool:

bomma
20th May 2008, 19:16
You imaginative bastard! :rolleyes:

what can i say, im gifted *looks for the "drooling out the side of the mouth while cross-eyed" emoticon*

Hanne
20th May 2008, 22:46
Well now I'm hungry for pizza! Could've been hot or cold r both, had a HOOFING big back thingy, twice the size of the most recent pic posted on this thread

ital916
21st May 2008, 07:20
"had a HOOFING big back thingy, twice the size o...

Shhh I was meant to be at uni, don't tell stephen....see you at yours tomorrow night. Leave the window unlocked :whistle::shutup:

tee-hee-hee

Phurrball
21st May 2008, 13:27
ROFl at how this thread has degenerated - it would have been PD'd long ago if in the main KB (Yay for AUSMC and our drivel)

TGB delivery scooters are sold at Motohaus - have seen at least one at UNiversity. Just chuck the books, lunch and any bodies awaiting disposal in the boot :wari:

I reckon slapping an espresso machine in the back would be teh height of most greatest awesomeness!

Maybe my VTR1000 replacement should be a delivery scooter with a La Marzocco machine plumbed in :drool: Might have to save though, like all shiny Italian machines, they are pricey!

ehab2weelr
21st May 2008, 18:46
I met a guy who rides red Hyosang GT250 today and when I mentioned him about MSC he wanted to know bit more. I told him to have a look at website, but then he said he might just wait till next sem for another sign-up day.

MSC? you dont even know the name of the club your in bud....:shit: hahaha

i think it be a good idea to hold sign ups again soon....but dos it work?? well it get us some more biker girls non of those scooter b**ches ....hahah :laugh:

ital916
21st May 2008, 18:59
MSC? you dont even know the name of the club your in bud....:shit: hahaha

i think it be a good idea to hold sign ups again soon....but dos it work?? well it get us some more biker girls non of those scooter b**ches ....hahah :laugh:

I wouldn't mind a scooter bitch, some scooter chicks are very attractive and have great um personalities and shit. Back on topic, a another sign up stand would be a good idea and we could have a demonstration of why ATGATT is good, ehab go find a pair of bloody ripped up jeans in your cupboard, i'm sure you have heaps lol jokes.

ehab2weelr
21st May 2008, 19:08
, ehab go find a pair of bloody ripped up jeans in your cupboard, i'm sure you have heaps lol jokes.

i do have four of them but i lost one....thinking of framing them hahah:lol:

bomma
21st May 2008, 19:11
i do have four of them but i lost one....thinking of framing them hahah:lol:

lol save your money to get your bike road legal again :yes:

motorbyclist
21st May 2008, 21:29
we could have a demonstration of why ATGATT is good, ehab go find a pair of bloody ripped up jeans in your cupboard, i'm sure you have heaps lol jokes.

just ask chris, he's got a fair bit of ruined gear

bomma
21st May 2008, 22:10
just ask chris, he's got a fair bit of ruined gear

he should put it up for auction and see if he can get any money for it!!!

"1 set of used *insert brand here* leather gloves, with palm-based ventilation system. these gloves have been known to hold up very well in bins and are highly durable. not suitable for road usage. 5 year manufacturer warranty"

disclaimer: all representations made here are bullshit and the seller in no way takes responsibility for the statements made. condition of item may differ from that advertised, and onus is on buyer to ensure the state of the item prior to purchase. all items sold on an "as is/where is" basis

Cr1MiNaL
22nd May 2008, 21:00
THAT LAST DISCLAIMER SHOULD BE IN MY AUCTION :p

BANZAI
5th June 2008, 21:43
We did have one girl signed up last sign-up day, see if she comes to chiller tomorrow...

Chrislost
5th June 2008, 22:18
he should put it up for auction and see if he can get any money for it!!!

"1 set of used *insert brand here* leather gloves, with palm-based ventilation system. these gloves have been known to hold up very well in bins and are highly durable. not suitable for road usage. 5 year manufacturer warranty"

disclaimer: all representations made here are bullshit and the seller in no way takes responsibility for the statements made. condition of item may differ from that advertised, and onus is on buyer to ensure the state of the item prior to purchase. all items sold on an "as is/where is" basis

bwahahha!
i have a set of nice alpine stars gloves...

ill even throw in a nice brand new GSXR stator cover...