PDA

View Full Version : I should be dead by now

Chrislost
6th May 2008, 17:42
Doing my defensive driving and had a look at that bullshit game they have on cd.

if i was this bad at picking risks(Funking thing kept saying "woa there you got a itchy trigger finger") suerly id be a nice pasty blob by now.

(im just pissed cos it costs $170 and ive already done 2 to get other licences but i cant use them to get my full through some BS rule insuring they get $$$ each time you want a licence.)

Squiggles
6th May 2008, 18:26
Haha, Hanne, ehab, and Kyle are doing there's atm at quay st.

The game is retarded, it doesnt pick anything thats not oblivious, just like most of the guys who you do the license tests with.

jrandom
6th May 2008, 18:27
OMG, Chris, you're alive?

:pinch:

Chrislost
6th May 2008, 18:37
well it DID teach me that i should check ym speedo before entering a "speed controlled corner" then make sure i obey the sign...

eg the sign says 45 but you can see the whole way around, should you
a) keep going
b) slow to 45
c)die of retardation.

i swear that when someone does that in their licence test and gets rear ended by the tester, ill laugh...

jrandom
6th May 2008, 18:38
eg the sign says 45 but you can see the whole way around, should you
a) keep going
b) slow to 45
c)die of retardation.

Obviously the answer is C, but only if it is a very funny retardation.

westie
6th May 2008, 18:39
Ha ha whos lisa?

That cop looked ginga!

duckonin
6th May 2008, 18:39
:nono:havn't seen the game but it is always the obvious things we miss, and that can be to our misfortune...Look hard for both the inobvious and the obvious, think out side the square..
When you have driven a 100,000k in all conditions and come across most situations and stayed alive only then will you say that your training was good value.:Punk:

Chrislost
6th May 2008, 18:44
:nono:havn't seen the game but it is always the obvious things we miss, and that can be to our misfortune...Look hard for both the inobvious and the obvious, think out side the square..
When you have driven a 100,000k in all conditions and come across most situations and stayed alive only then will you say that your training was good value.:Punk:

like when you click on the road works sign that you can see around the corner, and it says woa there you got a itchy finger or somthing.
then at the end it says you shoulda seen the road work signs.

hmm fuck knows.

pocketcracker
6th May 2008, 18:50
wat te flux is this game ? im sure they diden't have that back in 1975 Opps am i showing my age now ! DOH .....

so u have to play a game to sit your licence now ? .... So all the lil pc Geekz wil fly through the licence , HTFU !

bomma
6th May 2008, 18:52
hahahahah i cant even imagine you sitting through defensive driving chris!!! lolololololololol you'll fucking love it mate!! when i did it we had to make a poster for road safety or some shit and you can go wild!!! its a blast sitting through mindless videos and filling in missing words :2thumbsup

Chrislost
6th May 2008, 18:55
hahahahah i cant even imagine you sitting through defensive driving chris!!! lolololololololol you'll fucking love it mate!! when i did it we had to make a poster for road safety or some shit and you can go wild!!! its a blast sitting through mindless videos and filling in missing words :2thumbsup

That second pic in the first post is my road safety poster.

Ryan432
6th May 2008, 19:04
yea the LTNZ are fuckers bro! Y you duin your defensive now? how long you been riding without a license anyway? lol

bomma
6th May 2008, 19:37
best $170 ever spent :niceone: n you get to keep the book too :clap:

Chrislost
6th May 2008, 20:02
best $170 ever spent :niceone: n you get to keep the book too :clap:

yeah true.

ital916
6th May 2008, 20:12
yeah true.

Haha no hazards yet...yeah right I can see a few hazards from that pic.

bomma
6th May 2008, 20:50
Haha no hazards yet...yeah right I can see a few hazards from that pic.

the only hazard in dat pic is that chris is behind the wheel of the car :crazy::blink:

DUCATI*HARD
6th May 2008, 21:22
glad your ok,,,could have been wosre:dodge:

Mike748
6th May 2008, 21:56
Ha ha ...... that interactive CD is the biggest load of crap alright.
I began to fear for the laptop's safety after my wife brought the CD home, I'm sure if she wasn't pregnant and in a hurry to get her full licence she would have told them what to do with their CD.

She also hated that most of the students had been ordered to attend by the courts and therefore had the combined IQ of a goldfish.

Hanne
6th May 2008, 22:49
Doing my defensive driving and had a look at that bullshit game they have on cd.

if i was this bad at picking risks(Funking thing kept saying "woa there you got a itchy trigger finger") suerly id be a nice pasty blob by now.

(im just pissed cos it costs $170 and ive already done 2 to get other licences but i cant use them to get my full through some BS rule insuring they get $$$ each time you want a licence.)

Oh Chris, here is some maaaagical symathy fairy dust, I am doing exactly the same thing! Already did the EXACT SAME course for car. Hmm, can't wait for the in-car session, that sure will be helpful for my bike full test! Oh, and apparently railway tracks are not a hazard. Go figure. EJ, would you liek to come and be our guest speaker on Thurs? ;)

:argh:
:angry2:

Oh yeah, AND the CD doesn't go on a mac. Time for some creative BSing before next class....

bomma
7th May 2008, 12:54
She also hated that most of the students had been ordered to attend by the courts and therefore had the combined IQ of a goldfish.

yea so if you guys are riding there be VERY careful about where you park....they have been ordered there for a reason and if they hit your bike chances of you seeing them again are very VERY slim....and yes i am speaking from experience:angry2::mad::brick::bs: :ar15:

klyong82
7th May 2008, 14:00
That game is so interesting.....:baby: Grand theft Auto 4 muahahahaaa

Hanne
8th May 2008, 08:47
yea so if you guys are riding there be VERY careful about where you park....they have been ordered there for a reason and if they hit your bike chances of you seeing them again are very VERY slim....and yes i am speaking from experience:angry2::mad::brick::bs: :ar15:

Lucky for us Kyle has volunteered hos bike as a shield! Or maybe Ehab's GSX woudl be better suited to the job? More battle scars....

Morcs
8th May 2008, 10:15
It was funny, bumped into chris on his way to the course, he then proceeding to go most of the way down barrys point road on the back wheel.

Now thats what I call defensive driving :2thumbsup

motorbyclist
8th May 2008, 20:04
yeah true.

pic attached

Oh Chris, here is some maaaagical symathy fairy dust, I am doing exactly the same thing! Already did the EXACT SAME course for car. Hmm, can't wait for the in-car session, that sure will be helpful for my bike full test! Oh, and apparently railway tracks are not a hazard. Go figure. EJ, would you liek to come and be our guest speaker on Thurs? ;)

:angry2:

Oh yeah, AND the CD doesn't go on a mac. Time for some creative BSing before next class....

farking hell!

firstly, that van is a bloody obvious hazard even to a car driver

secondly, you'd think the bike course would be different considering the different hazards and vehicle as reflected by the different licence

finailly, why isn't there a mac version?

sounds like a pretty retarded course - no wonder NZ drivers are so hopeless if the people teaching them are the retards (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1554506&postcount=52) that can't drive safely in the first place

klyong82
8th May 2008, 21:39
We should learn to drive like asians then Andrew....:whistle:

motorbyclist
8th May 2008, 22:16
but they can't drive either! remember how dushi's car got written off not long ago? wasn't ross's last bike written off by an asian? did ewen not flip his bike? david had his cbr written off, EJ has had a few bins....

and i'd watch what you say if i was you or you might be next :p

klyong82
9th May 2008, 07:26
and i'd watch what you say if i was you or you might be next :p

No more crashes...no more crashes...dont jinx me bro...stay :calm: kim

Hanne
9th May 2008, 19:15
No more crashes...no more crashes...dont jinx me bro...stay :calm: kim

As i said, maaaaagical fairy dust! *twinkle twinkle*

mowgli
9th May 2008, 19:21
im just pissed cos it costs $170 and ive already done 2 to get other licences but i cant use them to get my full through some BS rule insuring they get $$$ each time you want a licence.
I'm sure I read here somewhere that you can apply for an exemption to the DD Course requirement if you've done one before while getting another licence.

Hanne
9th May 2008, 19:30
I'm sure I read here somewhere that you can apply for an exemption to the DD Course requirement if you've done one before while getting another licence.

Nope, only if you held the other class at a restricted level at the time of doing the course. I tried that, called AA, LTNZ etc, told them how BS it was and all they said was that you have to do it again, doesn't count twice.
And there is no motorbike option.
BUT the law change is coming in at the end of the year (? not sure of exact date?) so there will be practical options, can't WAIT for that, will be so so so so so (even more 'so's here) good.
Yep.