PDA

View Full Version : Sat ride to WWH to pick up my baby?

Macstar
8th May 2008, 21:39
Hey guys - would anyone be keen to give me a ride out to Wild West honda on Sat morning to pick my baby up?? please.

pocketcracker
8th May 2008, 22:15
any chnace ya gonna do the wwh ride on sunday out to clarks beach ect ?

seems they may have roped me into it , aggh bugga yet another excuse to go for a ride :)

Macstar
8th May 2008, 22:20
any chnace ya gonna do the wwh ride on sunday out to clarks beach ect ?

seems they may have roped me into it , aggh bugga yet another excuse to go for a ride :)

Sure - this is a riding weekend. Any chance of a ride to get my bike?

pocketcracker
8th May 2008, 22:23
yea cant see a problem with that , where ya need to b picked up from ? wanr ya i kinda fumble my way to wwh tho , i find it each time on accident , still haven't mastered auckland suburbs as yet !

Macstar
8th May 2008, 22:29
Will text you tomorrow thanks! Luckily I know the way...

Squiggles
9th May 2008, 11:18
You, me, the GN, it'll be a blast

TOTO
9th May 2008, 12:20
Macstar ask PocketCracker if he got his phone from whangamata coz he left it there last weekend. better maybe to pm him...

Cant wait to see you on the road again. are you riding somewhere tomorrow, coz i'm free whole saturday....

pocketcracker
9th May 2008, 13:15
got my fone last nite guys ! ,, u changed ya number ? i missed ya call was out of the truck , but txt ya back ! .....

anywho if ya ned a ride just giz a yell im sure dozens of peeps wanna take ya tho ! ....

toto lubz me ! :)

Hanne
9th May 2008, 21:10
still haven't mastered auckland suburbs as yet !

I still get lost out that way and I've been in auckland for aaaaaaaaaaaaaages, like 18 years ><
Bloody westie road planners.... and out of date map books :doh:

pocketcracker
9th May 2008, 23:17
thanxz babe that makes me feel better ! , and here i was awaiting sum comment like go back to the farm hick boy ! HEHEHE !!!

Macstar
10th May 2008, 00:19
9 hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gijoe1313
10th May 2008, 00:25
What time you planning on getting there? May just decide to give my little or Big Ol'Hornet a ride out! :whistle:

Macstar
10th May 2008, 00:36
Around 10am hopefully. Careful mate, one look and listen of the modified exhaust and you'll never feel the same again...