PDA

View Full Version : Need pics of my bike...

ehab2weelr
12th May 2008, 18:36
does anyone has any pictures of my bike after i binned it?? Just need it for the before and after effect...:first: im sure someone must have taken at least one picture from one of my bins.:done:

ital916
12th May 2008, 20:04
does anyone has any pictures of my bike after i binned it?? Just need it for the before and after effect...:first: im sure someone must have taken at least one picture from one of my bins.:done:

Sorry bud, I didn't take any pictures, I did laugh lots though. I thought the GSX would take it's own life after the horror it's been through. Like you would walk into the garage one day and it would be lying on its side, oil everywhere with a note next to it....written in fork oil. Somewhere along the lines of "fuck you if you wanted to get a bike to thrash you should have got a two stroke". :shifty:, my betty well she loved it, she was a sucker for punishment, the more you gave out the better she ran haha

bomma
13th May 2008, 00:15
here are a few pics of your bike from different angles....think i took em before you crashed.....hope they help:lol:

klyong82
13th May 2008, 10:17
Damn beat me to it.....Bomma.... haha

bomma
13th May 2008, 12:18
hahaha couldnt resist....was trying to find a bink bicycle with pink streamers and a pink flag but it was taking too long.....i think those are fair representations of ehab's bike :)