PDA

View Full Version : Conelius is at it again! (club mascot)

motorbyclist
31st May 2008, 16:48
so i was riding one of the work scooters around town early in the morning, and guess who i saw on new north road!

must've been one helluva night to wake up there.....

(and yes, conelius is the official SMC mascot - unanimously agreed by the comittee and approved by the "active" club members at the chiller)

Phurrball
31st May 2008, 17:02
Jeebus...:shit:

Conelius must be a quantum cone capable of being in two places at once methinks - he seems to have a close relationship with the horse, having been witnessed there numerous times when I fill up at Gull Kingsland.

(I'm just bloody amazed the business owner lets him stay there - still, a horse with a cone fetish must be good at attracting attention)

Slyer
1st June 2008, 02:01
It's an impostor!

klyong82
1st June 2008, 07:51
I got a rocket launcher that you can use to blow it up....KABOOOM!!

ehab2weelr
1st June 2008, 12:04
I got a rocket launcher that you can use to blow it up....KABOOOM!!

wait thats my line???? :2guns:

2wheeljunkie
1st June 2008, 12:54
why wud u guys wanna blow up conelius..that is just immoral and sad...

klyong82
1st June 2008, 16:19
why wud u guys wanna blow up conelius..that is just immoral and sad...

My previous job at a defense contracting company allowed me to collect such weapons....I just need to use them as I think Interpol's after me....should we use your GPX as a test target? KABOOOM!! Plenty of spare parts for Rie then.....haahhaa

2wheeljunkie
1st June 2008, 16:44
ohh wow.. battle on now kim..:2guns:...u think you got weapons bud..i got the the parangs of the orang asli that will destroy wat ever weapons you can put forward..:banana:.. sorry to the guys who dont understand what some the words mean..

klyong82
1st June 2008, 17:09
Parang!!! That aint anything....i can take you out with my ancient chopsticks....once in my hand your parang aint a match at all.....:bash: by the way I got a parang, a sabit and a cangkul that can do some serious damage hiding in my garage...

motorbyclist
1st June 2008, 22:29
i'm telling you he's got connections to the triads!

2wheeljunkie
2nd June 2008, 12:36
he aint got triad connections..he's malaysian..:lol::lol::lol:

shingo
2nd June 2008, 12:59

poor andrew, he tries so hard to fit in...

2wheeljunkie
2nd June 2008, 16:20
poor andrew, he tries so hard to fit in...

its the long hair i tell u..im jealous..:rolleyes:

klyong82
2nd June 2008, 19:34

Tak boleh cakap macam itu...nanti taiko besar baca dan datang ke New Zealand bawa parang cincang awak punya tangan...:niceone: awak lari taiko dan geng pun lari dengan parang!! mampus lar lu...:bleh:

motorbyclist
2nd June 2008, 21:19
i told you he's a triad!

(zomg free online malay to english translators are hard to find, and are really shit.... might try malay to chinese then chinese to english but i doubt that'd work too well)

shingo
2nd June 2008, 21:53
(zomg free online malay to english translators are hard to find, and are really shit.... might try malay to chinese then chinese to english but i doubt that'd work too well)

lol, i looked too, couldnt find anything that worked.

2wheeljunkie
2nd June 2008, 23:07
Tak boleh cakap macam itu...nanti taiko besar baca dan datang ke New Zealand bawa parang cincang awak punya tangan...:niceone: awak lari taiko dan geng pun lari dengan parang!! mampus lar lu...:bleh:

awak jangan capak macam itu tau..u ingat u saja ada gang ka?.. saya pun ada gang tau..mak saya india..india gang lagi besar...awak punya taiko tak da chance..bapa saya pun ada klang gang..u tau ka klang gang..orang itu bukan saja potong tangan..mereka potong kepala pun tau..mati lar u.:crazy:

Ragingrob
2nd June 2008, 23:11
:bash: I think Conelius has brainwashed Kim and now Kyle into uttering nonsense only coneheads would understand!

klyong82
3rd June 2008, 09:08
awak jangan capak macam itu tau..u ingat u saja ada gang ka?.. saya pun ada gang tau..mak saya india..india gang lagi besar...awak punya taiko tak da chance..bapa saya pun ada klang gang..u tau ka klang gang..orang itu bukan saja potong tangan..mereka potong kepala pun tau..mati lar u.:crazy:

awak punya geng besar tapi geng saya pandai punya...satu orang boleh hapuskan 10 ekor dari geng awak....u tahu tak geng saya ada Jackie Chan, Jet Li, :shit: dan banyak pahlawan-pahlawan hebat:shifty:
India ada siapa ....Shahrukh Khan?? dia tahu menari sahaja....tak tahu lawan lar... Klang punya geng mana boleh lawan sama geng Ipoh....geng taiko paling hebat punya...mampus lar u and geng India....:done:

Hanne
3rd June 2008, 22:56
:bash: I think Conelius has brainwashed Kim and now Kyle into uttering nonsense only coneheads would understand!

I haven't heard anyone call someone else a conehead since, like, standard 3!

2wheeljunkie
5th June 2008, 15:35
take this kim :bash: and a little :ar15:..and more of :puke: and a s:finger:and finally...:tugger:

bomma
5th June 2008, 21:58
he's malaysian..:lol::lol::lol:

wait kim's malaysian?!??! :mellow::mellow::mellow: ftw?!?!?!

klyong82
5th June 2008, 22:41
wait kim's malaysian?!??! :mellow::mellow::mellow: ftw?!?!?!

Yes and I can speak many many languages....:Playnice: kyle....:devil2:

2wheeljunkie
6th June 2008, 23:35
Yes and I can speak many many languages....:Playnice: kyle....:devil2:

yea i shud respect my elders..sorri ar bang..:Punk:

klyong82
7th June 2008, 11:30
yea i shud respect my elders..sorri ar bang..:Punk:

no worries.....kita sama-sama geng...!! we cool bro

2wheeljunkie
7th June 2008, 12:37
terima kasih ahh..mari kita pergi makan nasi lemak..panmure does some sweet nasi lemak..!:2thumbsup

EJK
7th June 2008, 17:47
ehh? Whats with the language? Isn't this thread about this statue Conelius?

Squiggles
7th June 2008, 17:59
I've put conelius to work in the shed, he's been going 2 weeks straight :clap:

EJK
7th June 2008, 18:02
Did you add "conelius oral sex" to the tag Steve?

:killingme

2wheeljunkie
7th June 2008, 21:55
I've put conelius to work in the shed, he's been going 2 weeks straight :clap:

workk...??? more like slave labour u horrible horrible person...:shutup:...free conelius!!..hey was juz thinkin..everytime the smc club has ride someone has to take conelius wit them..not sure how it will work but we shud..:Punk:

shingo
7th June 2008, 21:59
workk...??? more like slave labour u horrible horrible person...:shutup:...free conelius!!..hey was juz thinkin..everytime the smc club has ride someone has to take conelius wit them..not sure how it will work but we shud..:Punk:

We could turn him into a Dunce hat and tape him to peoples helmets.

BANZAI
7th June 2008, 22:03

Put it at the back of my GN :done:

EJK
7th June 2008, 22:07

Did you add those tags? :lol:

2wheeljunkie
7th June 2008, 22:23

soo thats one volunteer..im volunteering as well..i have a pack rack at the back and ill be more than happy to strap conelius on..there will be alot of tape though..shud be exciting..not too sure how the cops would see it though.." ahh sorry officer, was juz taking my cuz for a ride..":Police:..or we cud juz do what shingo suggested..! wind blast..yay.!