PDA

View Full Version : Who rides the FXR150...

Ryan432
5th June 2008, 17:41
FXR150 at uni with the rashed up left fairing and clutch lever?? who ever you are, twice now you have parked so close to me on the right that I cannot lift my bike off the stand without moving your bike out of the way first, being a suzuki my bike wont start with the stand down, so I either have to move you or try to straddle and push my bike out at a huge lean angle, without hitting anyone else (keep in mind my bike is 200kg). Just remember when you park next to someone to give them space to get their bike upright. This is on symonds by the way. :Oi:

peace

TOTO
5th June 2008, 18:13
" keep your distance, I just need some space righ now...its not you its me"

green bling to whoever guesses who said that :killingme

HungusMaximist
5th June 2008, 18:47
FXR150 at uni with the rashed up left fairing and clutch lever??

peace

Hahahah, maybe it's time for a down grade? :laugh:

PirateJafa
5th June 2008, 20:10
Sounds like a westie's parking.

*glances at Andrew*

Or the parking of a asian.

*glances at EJ*

Or of a female.

*tries to think of a female with a fixxer*

ehab2weelr
5th June 2008, 20:15
that thing is 200kg? just take out all the unnecessary and youl have a push bike problem solved....hahah

sinfull
5th June 2008, 20:16
FXR150 at uni with the rashed up left fairing and clutch lever?? who ever you are, twice now you have parked so close to me on the right that I cannot lift my bike off the stand without moving your bike out of the way first, being a suzuki my bike wont start with the stand down, so I either have to move you or try to straddle and push my bike out at a huge lean angle, without hitting anyone else (keep in mind my bike is 200kg). Just remember when you park next to someone to give them space to get their bike upright. This is on symonds by the way. :Oi:

peace

Leave a can opener on their seat !
If they dont get the message .....

bomma
5th June 2008, 21:54
" keep your distance, I just need some space righ now...its not you its me"

green bling to whoever guesses who said that :killingme

oooh oooooh i know this one!!!!

was it your last girlfriend?!?!?! :wari:

klyong82
5th June 2008, 22:39

I thought it was you that said it to us....You wanted to take things slowly now and not ride for the time being....remember?? :shit:

bomma
6th June 2008, 11:17
I thought it was you that said it to us....You wanted to take things slowly now and not ride for the time being....remember?? :shit:

lol thats just like waking up after every big night out and swearing that i'll never drink again :lol::lol::lol::beer:

klyong82
6th June 2008, 11:27
lol thats just like waking up after every big night out and swearing that i'll never drink again :lol::lol::lol::beer:

You should use that to the girls you wake up with after a big wasted night out....always work...

bomma
6th June 2008, 11:30
You should use that to the girls you wake up with after a big wasted night out....always work...

thankfully i havnt needed to yet...im glad ive got good mates, if any of us see a sloshed mate hitting up on a troll we sorta usher him away to safety before such mistakes occur :2thumbsup;)

TOTO
6th June 2008, 11:50

mmmmmm nope.

Give you a clue - its a comedian...

EJK
6th June 2008, 12:07
Or the parking of a asian.

*glances at EJ*

Whats wrong with Asians? <_< Besides I still have the Hyo so it must not be me ;)

Ryan432
6th June 2008, 19:54
I have just noticed that someone is going around tagging every thread with arsebisciut, this is legendary! lol

nothing is wrong with asians, just certain people who happen to be of the asian persuasion, once an asian dude in a grey primera just drove into me on the motorway, I was just crusing along next to him (not in the blind spot or anything) and he just drove straight into me. lol

I saw the fxr again today and noticed its all rashed up on the right side aswell, maybe he shoud have started on a dirtbike first to get the whole staying upright thing down! :rolleyes:

PirateJafa
6th June 2008, 20:21
I saw the fxr again today and noticed its all rashed up on the right side aswell, maybe he shoud have started on a dirtbike first to get the whole staying upright thing down! :rolleyes:

*Jafa tries to think of how many SMC members' bikes he hasn't seen with some form of roadrash on at some point*

Ragingrob
6th June 2008, 20:34
*Jafa tries to think of how many SMC members' bikes he hasn't seen with some form of roadrash on at some point*

You're home already too? :gob:

PirateJafa
6th June 2008, 21:32
Everyone pussied out so now I'm continuing the drink with the flatties. :)

Ragingrob
6th June 2008, 21:44
Everyone pussied out so now I'm continuing the drink with the flatties. :)

Hope you have some "GoodCompany" :dodge:

boostin
6th June 2008, 22:05
I have just noticed that someone is going around tagging every thread with arsebisciut, this is legendary! lol

nothing is wrong with asians, just certain people who happen to be of the asian persuasion, once an asian dude in a grey primera just drove into me on the motorway, I was just crusing along next to him (not in the blind spot or anything) and he just drove straight into me. lol

Maybe he bought it like that

motorbyclist
8th June 2008, 12:55
yeah i bought my spare FXR all rashed up on one side

it's for my little brother who gets his licence in july, so if he bails he won't be ruining a perfectly good bike

CB ARGH
20th June 2008, 21:39

AHAHA dude that's retarded

Timati
3rd July 2008, 19:54
mmmmmm nope.

Give you a clue - its a comedian...

Am guessing it's Seinfeld