PDA

View Full Version : Annual SMC Meeting - (AGM)

motorbyclist
10th June 2008, 01:36
We're approaching the middle of the year when weather is shite so we may as well get this over and done with sometime in the inter-semester break.

what: AGM - annual group meeting
where: shop, shed, strata?
when: during the break sometime
why: to sort out our shit, keep ausa happy, and yeah, sort our shit out.

"shit" on the agenda:

re-elect committee
re-elect el-presedente
officially elect the club mascot
drink beers
ring
a
ding
ding
club owned pocket-rocket fleet ($200 retail each, but we could get a bulk discount, and get ausa funding, and/or import shitloads direct from manufacturer and use profits to pay for own fleet plus maintenance, petrol etc (or increase membership fee and have a few sausage sizzles)
treasurer's report
fundraising ideas
parking - perhaps we need an "official" strategy to harass the council/unsafe and make sure we aren't going to be completely shafted when this bus lane comes through. might pay to talk to any car clubs too.
also, maybe have an official "so you're looking to buy a bike/join club/not die" type resource for newbies who we will see with increasing frequency as petrol prices rise

feel free to suggest more "shit" and i'll be happy to put it up so we're all prepared for the ensuing SMC style argument at the AGM:corn:

yes this is just bureaucratic BS but needs to be done (well, the first 8 things do)

no names need to change, but this gives people a chance to step up/down and voice concerns or stfu till next year

ital916
10th June 2008, 07:48
We're approaching the middle of the year when weather is shite so we may as well get this over and done with sometime in the inter-semester break.

what: AGM - annual group meeting
where: shop, shed, strata?
when: during the break sometime
why: to sort out our shit, keep ausa happy, and yeah, sort our shit out.

"shit" on the agenda:

re-elect committee
re-elect el-presedente
officially elect the club mascot
drink beers
ring
a
ding
ding
parking - perhaps we need an "official" strategy to harass the council/unsafe and make sure we aren't going to be completely shafted when this bus lane comes through. might pay to talk to any car clubs too.
also, maybe have an official "so you're looking to buy a bike/join club/not die" type resource for newbies who we will see with increasing frequency as petrol prices rise

feel free to suggest more "shit" and i'll be happy to put it up so we're all prepared for the ensuing SMC style argument at the AGM:corn:

yes this is just bureaucratic BS but needs to be done (well, the first 8 things do)

no names need to change, but this gives people a chance to step up/down and voice concerns or stfu till next year

I vote pocketcracker for club president....i'm being serious...no...really. Name time and place i''ll try be there *with my bag of tomatoes, orange peel and lettuces*. It'll be like a microcosm of parliament..:sick:

Zim_Invader
10th June 2008, 17:35
hey,
i wannna join the smc. where to go, and how? can i join in at the agm? - as a way of getting t know others, and just join the club then...?

PirateJafa
10th June 2008, 17:38
Come to the AGM or be at Strata this Friday, and bring a dollar.

motorbyclist
10th June 2008, 20:05
come to the chiller (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=64433)

Ragingrob
10th June 2008, 20:10
Maybe after the coro loop we could have a evening at some place with food and beer and the conditions will be just right for the AGM.

shingo
10th June 2008, 20:13
Maybe after the coro loop we could have a evening at some place with food and beer and the conditions will be just right for the AGM.

Sounds like we have a volunteer...

Ragingrob
10th June 2008, 20:15
Sounds like we have a volunteer...

Ok ok, I'll be club mascot :done:

Yep we can have it at my place. Will be a good place to have a BBQ etc before continuing your travels into Auckland. Lol I'm guessing pretty much the people that would come to the AGM would be the people going on the ride anyway amirite?

BANZAI
10th June 2008, 20:25
I cant goto AGM then, will be away 6-17July.

I vote Domo-kun as a Club Mascot! lol

motorbyclist
10th June 2008, 20:41
i reckon having it after the loop isn't the best idea - learners wont be there, and unless it's central the rest of the club (you know, the 200+ people who signed up at the start of semester and paid a dollar) won't be able/inclined to attend, which is a bit unethical imo

Ragingrob
10th June 2008, 20:55
i reckon having it after the loop isn't the best idea - learners wont be there, and unless it's central the rest of the club (you know, the 200+ people who signed up at the start of semester and paid a dollar) won't be able/inclined to attend, which is a bit unethical imo

200+ people!? No way?! Hmm will be interesting to see if any of them would come at all, or if it'd just be another chiller.

shingo
10th June 2008, 20:59
200+ people!? No way?! Hmm will be interesting to see if any of them would come at all, or if it'd just be another chiller.

I think it's more like 70-80, well thats about as long as the list i saw looked.

Hanne
10th June 2008, 21:49
There are around 80 officially on the list. I think it woudl be a good idea to have this in a central occasion. (Attempt two at an AGM last year WAS central but the torrential rain made attendance very limited.)

We can of course book a meeting room via AUSA: very central and everyone knows where uni is/ can get there if they are in the club.

motorbyclist
10th June 2008, 22:46
right, the 70-80 ppl then

(200 was a number i pulled from the air, but i thought we had 130 members which is a fair bit higher than just 80....

2wheeljunkie
10th June 2008, 22:50
no one is replacing conelius as club mascot..seriously..no..!:crazy:

Squiggles
10th June 2008, 22:57
I put foward a tentative date of the first thursday or friday of next semester, after the signup stand has been out for two days.

In one of the meeting rooms above the quad :)

2wheeljunkie
10th June 2008, 23:00
i wonder if more will turn up this time..will interesting to see..remember the last one..ahaha..

motorbyclist
10th June 2008, 23:05
after signup sounds like a good date

Zim_Invader
11th June 2008, 03:32
no one is replacing conelius as club mascot..seriously..no..!:crazy:

no1??? u sure... u do remember what my job is, don't u? haha - had another gig on monday... was bloody funny... kids always assume ure one of their teachers... haha...:laugh:

na, playng... i vote.... wait... i'm not officially part of the club... see u guys at strata this friday.. haha... (mayb then i'll actually get t know who i'd be agreeing to vote for):D

2wheeljunkie
11th June 2008, 11:21
no1??? u sure... u do remember what my job is, don't u? haha - had another gig on monday... was bloody funny... kids always assume ure one of their teachers... haha...:laugh:

na, playng... i vote.... wait... i'm not officially part of the club... see u guys at strata this friday.. haha... (mayb then i'll actually get t know who i'd be agreeing to vote for):D

yeaa i know cuz but seriously no one replaces conelius..if you find a cone costume then thats fine cause your representing conelius but dunt think they have those ehh..

Zim_Invader
11th June 2008, 22:38
haha... point noted.. question...
what time u guys gonna be there from, and till? gotta tutor some kid, maths, in newmarket from half 4, till bout 6:15... u don't suppose u'll be there after then? also... umm... where's the chiller?:sweatdrop i'm sure u've told me this already kyle... hehe, sorry.. i forgot

2wheeljunkie
11th June 2008, 22:43
strATa at 4 bud..;)

Zim_Invader
11th June 2008, 22:52
sweet... there till late i hope? either way.. catch u at uni tomorrow... gotta get out the house... least study promoting environment ever!!!

motorbyclist
12th June 2008, 01:20
JUST remembered my other idea for the club

instead of banzai's suggestion of a go-karting day, we invest in a fleet of $200 pocket rockets!

main post updated with more details

motorbyclist
12th June 2008, 01:24
STICKY this thread!

BANZAI
12th June 2008, 08:56
JUST remembered my other idea for the club

instead of banzai's suggestion of a go-karting day, we invest in a fleet of $200 pocket rockets!

main post updated with more details

Thats sounds more like a motorbike club!!! Nice plan! :niceone:

Yepppy, pocket rocket!!!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbikes/Pocket-pit-bikes/auction-158315395.htm

motorbyclist
12th June 2008, 17:13
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbikes/Pocket-pit-bikes/photos/a-154236089/p-56477180.htm

was thinking more the cheap air cooled ones like mine (i hear the 2008 ones have improvements over my older model) that are easier to maintain (in a less things to go wrong sort of way) - plus the water cooled ones are nuts

bomma
12th June 2008, 18:33
thought we already had an agm at the start of the year??? isnt that how we got affiliated and shit......

bomma
12th June 2008, 19:46
whoever tagged this thread with "andrew's golden mane" will get a bling from me for being a fucking hilarious cunt!!! please identify yourself if you wish to be blinged all over and mayb even worshipped as the reincarnation of Loki, the trickester God!!! :2thumbsup

shingo
12th June 2008, 20:38
It was me :cool:

Yep i did it.

I'm the comic genious.

Give me bling.

I deserve it.

I dont know where i come up with suck things.

I am the greatest.

Ok, ok, i admit it, it was actually Rob

bomma
12th June 2008, 20:45
hhaha well shingo, as kb isnt letting me bling rob, you shall be awarded in his place. well done mate :2thumbsup

shingo
12th June 2008, 20:56
Much obliged bomma, i need it more than Rob does anyway. I only have one square :(

klyong82
12th June 2008, 21:00
hhaha well shingo, as kb isnt letting me bling rob, you shall be awarded in his place. well done mate :2thumbsup

where's my bling Bomma? after all my good deeds....:innocent:

motorbyclist
12th June 2008, 21:28
thought we already had an agm at the start of the year??? isnt that how we got affiliated and shit......

that was last year

wasn't it?

we were at WWH, ride to huia afterwards that got rained out

Hanne
12th June 2008, 21:30

No, the affiliation was all about paperwork. We filled in forms saying who was at the last AGM and where it was held as part of that but mostly it was having a list of members, who'd paid the fee.

Our last AGM was close to a year ago now, held at Wild West Honda.

bomma
13th June 2008, 15:43
wait then what happened to the plan of holding the agm when we only had like 10 members and get it over and done with so we wudnt have to do all this *question mark**question mark**question mark* (my keyboards not letting me type the *question mark*) lol well in any case ill be there at the next agm wherever and whenever it shall be.....BIIIIIIRRRRRRRDDDDDMAAAAAAAANN!!!!!!!

Ragingrob
13th June 2008, 19:25
Haha Nish and Shaun!

:first: It just came to me in a dream...

Actually after about 10mins trying to think what else AGM could stand for.

bomma
14th June 2008, 16:57
Haha Nish and Shaun!

:first: It just came to me in a dream...

Actually after about 10mins trying to think what else AGM could stand for.

hahahah GENIUS!!!! i didnt even realise that it could abbreviate to AGM!!! CLASSIC ROB CLASSIC!!!! :Punk: :wari: :rofl:

bomma
14th June 2008, 16:59
where's my bling Bomma? after all my good deeds....:innocent:

hehe yea true mate, +1 bling for all the good shite you've done like look after my bike when i was outta the country :Punk:

oh and like -50 bling for being a cheeky lil MALAYSIAN dude who i thought was chinese for almost a year!!!! :2guns: :laugh:

Phurrball
14th June 2008, 17:36
..."andrew's golden mane" will get a bling from me for being a fucking hilarious cunt!!! please identify yourself if you wish to be blinged all over and mayb even worshipped as the reincarnation of Loki, the trickester God!!! :2thumbsup

I just read the tags.

Tears are in my wizened old eyes in the Law computer lab. And not because I mourn my own golden mane... I am trying to maintain dignity in a serious study environment...and failing. People are looking at me funny as I try to stifle my furious LOLLING. Funniest damn thing I've seen in months...:laugh:

In fact, those tags in general are mostly amusing, if rather pointless...

EDIT: Could someone post a photoshopped image of Andrew without the mane - that would be weird? I think? and possibly amusing = My brain, it rots with useless idle thinking...

motorbyclist
15th June 2008, 01:13
EDIT: Could someone post a photoshopped image of Andrew without the mane - that would be weird? I think? and possibly amusing = My brain, it rots with useless idle thinking...

happy to oblige; here have the real thing!

see! no hair stickin' out the back of the helmet! (old helmet too... jeez that was back in march 2006!)

:p

bomma
15th June 2008, 14:48
the resemblance is uncanny!!!!:eek::eek: so rob, are you actually chuck norris' clone??? :msn-wink: :2thumbsup

EDIT: chuck norris pwns all (http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=http://bp1.blogger.com/_BHru2cDEPhs/R2C0EydgSXI/AAAAAAAAAEA/QPapX8DIIdw/s400/chuck_norris_toilet_paper2.png&imgrefurl=http://sportsshovel.blogspot.com/2007/12/chuck-norris-jokes.html&h=366&w=297&sz=73&tbnid=SO0Fn6pVZ7YJ::&tbnh=122&tbnw=99&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dchuck%2Bnorris%2Bpics&hl=en&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=2&ct=image&cd=1)

Ragingrob
15th June 2008, 15:09
Pretty much I beat him up and then stole his dashing good looks.

What can I say? :shutup:

Actually I'm just doing the "I'm a little tea pot" song but my tea pot has two handles and no spout, take that! Try and get some tea from me mofos :2guns:

bomma
15th June 2008, 15:27
Pretty much I beat him up and then stole his dashing good looks.

What can I say? :shutup:

Actually I'm just doing to "I'm a little tea pot" song but my tea pot has two handles and no spout, take that! Try and get some tea from me mofos :2guns:

lol pretty soon we'll be coming up with our own "rob norris" jokes :lol:

"when rob norris bins, the road gets written off"

Ragingrob
15th June 2008, 15:39
lol pretty soon we'll be coming up with our own "rob norris" jokes :lol:

"when rob norris bins, the road gets written off"

Good to know that the road is scared of me binning. It does everything it can to keep my wheels on the ground :niceone:

bomma
15th June 2008, 15:52
lol i shudda started a new thread for this and given away a free high-vis vest at the end of the month for the person with the funniest "Rob Norris" joke!!! so far im winning YAAAAY!! :niceone:

shingo
15th June 2008, 16:18
damnit, now i'm going to be trying to come up with some rob norris jokes instead of studying.

I blame you bomma if i fail!!

bomma
16th June 2008, 11:41
damnit, now i'm going to be trying to come up with some rob norris jokes instead of studying.

I blame you bomma if i fail!!

rolf!!! i know what you mean shawn!!! only thing goin through my head right now is "what does rob norris do that us mere mortals cannot??!?!?!" :lol:

bomma
16th June 2008, 11:56
here's one "there's only one hand in the world that can beat a royal flush, rob norris' hand"

shingo
16th June 2008, 12:06
You need to start a new thread, then we can collate all rob norris jokes in one place.

motorbyclist
16th July 2008, 02:54
*bump*

signup stand?

agm?

Hanne
20th July 2008, 18:19
I reckon we do signup stand in week2 by the gym again (all other clubs will be out in quad this week), will need to run that by the gym guys this week.
AGM date to be set, maybe September but will be in at uni, can book meeting rooms....

What days are best for people sign up stand wise?

motorbyclist
20th July 2008, 19:05
friday (?)

Ragingrob
20th July 2008, 21:05
Yep Friday is good :p, either that or Wednesday. No silly quarrels this time right?

Hanne
20th July 2008, 21:15
Friday is awesome for me too, have one class only (8am ><)
Stephen reckons two days would be best, Thurs and Fri either this week or next.
will depend on what the gym says and also who can man the stalls.

motorbyclist
20th July 2008, 21:24
yeah, two days would be good, but perhaps spread them out a bit more?

tuesday/thursday/friday i'm free until 1pm (afaik)

tuesday is solid lectures for 5 hours til 6pm
hour break at 2pm & finish on friday at 6pm

:buggerd:

Ragingrob
20th July 2008, 21:39
Shite Andrew's gonna be thirsy for some amber liquid on fridays!

Yeah so make friday a definite, we can invite anyone who joins straight up for a beer, their shout :2thumbsup

BANZAI
21st July 2008, 12:18
Wed 2pm onwards, Fri 4pm onwards.

I think it's good idea to put stands in both weeks. Theres few clubs putting stands already!!!

And sausages!!!!!! :drool:

ital916
21st July 2008, 15:54
And sausages!!!!!! :drool:

don't worry mate, theres usually plenty of sausages at the club stands, you won't be disappointed.

Squiggles
25th July 2008, 08:11
goddammit, im still trying to set a day for the signup stand, weather keeps ruining my plans! Today would have been good afterall, next wed thurs fri look like shit :angry:

klyong82
25th July 2008, 09:48
goddammit, im still trying to set a day for the signup stand, weather keeps ruining my plans! Today would have been good afterall, next wed thurs fri look like shit :angry:

Just do it now lunch time. I got the Fireblade in the carpark. sex on wheel!!

motorbyclist
27th July 2008, 14:32
one wheel?

nice.

BANZAI
30th July 2008, 14:13
Hey I have an idea!!!

Get stand inside the quad where it's covered (where bus ticketing centre is, close to where we had stand in womens fest) and put stand up rain or shine.

Stick some sheet with writing to the desk says

Auckland uni SMC!!! WE RIDE 24-7, any weather, any condition, come join us!!!

If it's raining some of us stand there with Placemaker weather gear :lol:

Squiggles
4th August 2008, 08:16
Im going to call it for the whole day thursday, then perhaps another day next week... will make up a wee flyer tonight and post it around the bike parking areas, thur i'll be there 8-1, 3-4

Real_Wolf
4th August 2008, 18:46
which bike parking areas? And do i get free stuff if I go and stand by teh stall, such as beer, or... beer. I'll settle for donuts though.

On a more relevant topic, haven't all the clubs kinda stopped advertising now?

Also can someone find out who that scooter was that I followed from the east port all the way onto the harbour bridge was, and punch him/slash his wheels?

Ragingrob
4th August 2008, 19:09
I'm guessing the plan is to have it out the front of the gym.

Lol what'd the scooter do?

swee
4th August 2008, 20:31
someone find out who that scooter was that I followed from the east port all the way onto the harbour bridge was, and punch him/slash his wheels?

Oh sorry that was you? did i do something wrong?

Real_Wolf
5th August 2008, 00:06
travelled at like 50 all the way to, and over the bridge. I mean I was in a VAN and I can easily do more than that. Its shameful, oh so shameful.

Its a damn motorway, if you can't travel at 100 don't travel on it. Its not like the stupid 'over 70km is illegal rule', its a smart 'you hold up traffic and make people WANT to hit you'

motorbyclist
5th August 2008, 00:56
Its a damn motorway, if you can't travel at 100 don't travel on it. Its not like the stupid 'over 70km is illegal rule', its a smart 'you hold up traffic and make people WANT to hit you'

what an ass - if you need to cross the bridge you need a vehicle capable of it

had to endure someone the other day trying to tell me it's a failure on the part of the government for not having an alternative crossing so they can scooter across from the shore "safely"

sure if the traffic is doing 30kph anyway, but otherwise you're asking to be seriously injured/killed, AND cause a traffic jam, frustrate other drivers, and possibly cause a nose to tail behind you

what does it matter? students are still at uni aren't they?

Squiggles
5th August 2008, 07:41
Ill go see the people at the gym again and the custodians about a table, then put up the flyers

swee
5th August 2008, 08:42
geez riding a scooter over the harbour bridge, that would be scary !! :cold:

bomma
5th August 2008, 11:27
ive only got 1 lec on thursday so i can man the desk for a while....wont be getting up early though so ill see ya midday :niceone:

hope the weather holds up

klyong82
5th August 2008, 13:18
ive only got 1 lec on thursday so i can man the desk for a while....wont be getting up early though so ill see ya midday :niceone:

hope the weather holds up

Can I do wheelie's on your bike then? Can't seem to do wheelies on my 1000. Need more weight on the back

BANZAI
5th August 2008, 13:37

Look at those asian clubs advertising next to IT commons!!!! Gee they must have nothing todo but waste time in uni hahahahahaha

Phurrball
5th August 2008, 16:16
I can do part of Thursday - though I have stuff to do and I ought to restrict myself to times when the stand may be a little light.

Want a big, yellow Viffer for the stand? It's vast yellowness will attract bikers like moths to a flame.:cool:

*Though a cleaning would be in order*

motorbyclist
5th August 2008, 17:16
could bring my leathers etc from my bin as the usual "we strongly suggest wearing gear" display. for 45kph and only a brief impact before sliding on my back those knee sliders are well fucked

bomma
5th August 2008, 18:06
i vote andrew wear a dress and a scarf to cover up as much of his face as poss...oh and a bra (stuff some socks in and you'll save a few grand over getting implants).....this way it'll look like there's more girls in the club and we'll get more interest :2thumbsup

Real_Wolf
5th August 2008, 18:37
bomma, we don't want to attract scooters.

Well I suppose we do, to be fair to our name, but really?

I got one lecture, so debating sleep vs coming in and sitting at a stand. Might also buy rob a beer at some point for pushing my bike, which is heavy for a 250, 3 times.

BANZAI
5th August 2008, 20:19

Well I suppose we do, to be fair to our name, but really?

I got one lecture, so debating sleep vs coming in and sitting at a stand. Might also buy rob a beer at some point for pushing my bike, which is heavy for a 250, 3 times.

Every $1 coin of them count towards our pocket-rocket :p

And be nice to Rob Norris then your bike will fix itself :bleh:

motorbyclist
5th August 2008, 22:10

scooters are much more likely to be girls, so don't complain;)

BANZAI
5th August 2008, 22:46
I bought photo album in $3 store and made SMC photo album!!

Still have 12photos space, so if you got some photos of SMCer doing something bring it on thursday!

Real_Wolf
6th August 2008, 11:01
Have you got a picture of the seriously dented fuel tank?

BANZAI
6th August 2008, 15:33
Have you got a picture of the seriously dented fuel tank?

He can display his Viffer there beside the stand ;)

Anyone have Laptop with long lasting battery?

Andrew got some cool vids of Coro, but we don't have any power point near where we going to have stands.

Ragingrob
6th August 2008, 17:32
Well I have lectures 10-4 with a break at 1 so I'll wander along then. Fingers crossed for the weather!

Real_Wolf
6th August 2008, 17:41
hmm, is it actually worth going in before 4 when my lecture is...

teamsuperoxide
6th August 2008, 17:50
So....... with out reading the last 6 pages can someone tell me when this AGM thing is happening or have I missed it?

teamsuperoxide
6th August 2008, 18:44
So....... with out reading the last 6 pages can someone tell me when this AGM thing is happening or have I missed it?

No worries, I saw the posters on the way to my bike.

klyong82
6th August 2008, 19:08
My Fireblade will steal the show tomorrow...... :banana:

bomma
6th August 2008, 19:43
My Fireblade will steal the show tomorrow...... :banana:

speaking of stealing.......and fireblades :shifty:

klyong82
6th August 2008, 19:58
speaking of stealing.......and fireblades :shifty:

I know where you live.... by the way my bimmer beat you off the traffic light last night....:eek:

Squiggles
6th August 2008, 21:20
Only 2 bikes and the pocket rocket out by the signup stand, or we'll attract unwanted attention :)

Ragingrob
6th August 2008, 21:28
Sweet so your GN and Andrew's viffer?

klyong82
6th August 2008, 22:24
And the Fireblade's gate-crashing...no matter how

Ragingrob
6th August 2008, 22:34
:yes: I haven't seen your new baby yet!

motorbyclist
6th August 2008, 23:33
i'll bring my leathers/old helmet yeah? need a good demo of "45kph + kneecaps = crutches"

klyong82
7th August 2008, 20:05
So how many extra people we sign up? I suppose the Fireblade stole the show for 20 mins eh? Oh and nice meeting you zim...

shingo
7th August 2008, 20:21
I suppose the Fireblade stole the show for 20 mins eh?

Why else do you think all those people came out of the engineering building.

Squiggles
7th August 2008, 20:53
Why else do you think all those people came out of the engineering building.

Yer, suddenly we were overwhelmed by guys wanting to join :rolleyes:

rie
7th August 2008, 21:14
i am free all friday morning to man the stand but i can't tell whether there is going to be a stand at all.

banzai reckons he could skip class to come by in a white bikini if you guys indulge him with an audience

klyong82
7th August 2008, 21:44
i am free all friday morning to man the stand but i can't tell whether there is going to be a stand at all.

banzai reckons he could skip class to come by in a white bikini if you guys indulge him with an audience

Saw you around 4.35 at the traffic lights....i was on the red bike...and the stand was today...

Slyer
7th August 2008, 21:46
photos????

klyong82
7th August 2008, 22:19
Yer, suddenly we were overwhelmed by guys wanting to join :rolleyes:

Thanks to the Fireblade attracting the entire university....

bomma
7th August 2008, 22:31
stand was awesome and good that the weather held out....sorry i couldnt come help banzai but i was down at da gym and my mobile in my locker and by the time i got out and saw the text it was 7.40!! is there going to be another stand tomorrow?? im confused....

motorbyclist
7th August 2008, 22:46
dude, i saw you on the footpath right infront of us as 4pm, at which point i left for a lecture

bomma
7th August 2008, 23:09
dude, i saw you on the footpath right infront of us as 4pm, at which point i left for a lecture

lol yea and then i talked to the fullas at the stand for a lil bit, went to my locker to grab my gym gear and then headed down to the gym.....finished gym and then ended up playin some squash with my mates who were down there

EDIT: oh and i forgot to comment about kim's cibby....it's FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!! I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!!! wats ur address again kim??? :shifty:

bikerboy011
7th August 2008, 23:26
Did i miss some thing?

BANZAI
8th August 2008, 09:17
I could skip class to come by in a white bikini

Yay for Rie!!! :Punk::wari::whistle::chase:

Did i miss some thing?

Do you park at Symonds most of the day? If so, nice bike man, we need you to leave your bike at the stand next time! :p

klyong82
8th August 2008, 11:35
Do you park at Symonds most of the day? If so, nice bike man, we need you to leave your bike at the stand next time! :p

I see him parking his bike at AUT ...