PDA

View Full Version : My new paint job!

ehab2weelr
19th June 2008, 23:04
ok so i took the new beast out for a ride got back home after great fun :headbang:

had to take out the gsx so i can put the gixr in...and what happend next fukd my day up as if it wasnt shit to start with.....i was taking the gsx out when it sliped on some crap! that my dad had on the ground.....smash goes the new paint and a brand new crack on the fuking RHS.......faaaaaaaak!!!!!!!:mad: :weep: :weep:

BIHB@0610
19th June 2008, 23:16
Oh shit - so you need a new, new paint job? Stink bro :(

boomer
19th June 2008, 23:19
I love the cock :D

klyong82
19th June 2008, 23:44
Well thank goodness it wasnt the gixxer.....cos then I wont be able to ride it......sorry bout the poor gsx you might just have to ride it for now.....wanna shoot ya dad?

TOTO
19th June 2008, 23:50
I don't know what the new paint job looked like.

pics please.

sad for that stuff Ehab. :no:

motorbyclist
20th June 2008, 00:10
ohhh gutted man!

2wheeljunkie
20th June 2008, 04:05
feel for ya bud..shit happens though...brighten up cuz..theres always a good with the bad..

ital916
20th June 2008, 07:56
feel for ya bud..shit happens though...brighten up cuz..theres always a good with the bad..

..or sometimes there's just the bad bro. Ehab, dude....this ain't the first time you've dropped your gsx wheeling it around. Moral of the story....don't push it around. Sit on it and ride it out of the garage, it is a whale of a bike. Sorry to hear you dinged your new paint job.

HungusMaximist
20th June 2008, 08:57
Whoa, did Ehab get a 750?

Btw, the GSX isn't that much of a whale...

But hey, shit happens!

Ragingrob
20th June 2008, 09:42
"Sometimes there's just the bad"? Geez emo!!! He's got a gsxr750 isn't that something good!

Sucks to hear Ehab, how exactly did it just slip? Must've had it on an angle or turning quite tightly?

One question re the paint job : How much did the use of a spray guy + cost of paint set you back?

Squiggles
20th June 2008, 10:22
Crash bungs are perfect for those stationary drops, else the fairings take the weight of the bike

EJK
20th June 2008, 10:46
Ooh ouch lol It was like this, was it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9zNUPDmnz4

......I know.. We've seen this vid alot...

ehab2weelr
20th June 2008, 11:19
Im not blaming it on any one cause it was my fault but still suck so much.....yea i did lean it a bit but it slipped from then on.... yea as they say shit can happen :weep:....and it did...my gixr has a flat battery and wont start :( so need to find it a new battery and get those carbrs cleaned , new spark plugs and give it an all over serves before i ride it again......so gata wait for exams to finish and get all this crap sorted :yes:

ehab2weelr
20th June 2008, 11:20
..or sometimes there's just the bad bro. Ehab, dude....this ain't the first time you've dropped your gsx wheeling it around. Moral of the story....don't push it around. Sit on it and ride it out of the garage, it is a whale of a bike. Sorry to hear you dinged your new paint job.

i dont which ehab your thinking....of but yea this was the first time i droped it wheeling it arond cuz...hahah

ehab2weelr
20th June 2008, 11:22
And o yea il take some pics when i can and post it up...:niceone:

motorbyclist
20th June 2008, 13:19
oh duuude that sucks! i know what it feels like and it isn't nice (so many fuckups during my job, and then NEARLY dropping it at uni)

my gixr has a flat battery and wont start :(

use some jumper leads from a car and jump start - or roll it down yer road and crash start (but don't crash:bleh:)

Ehab, dude....this ain't the first time you've dropped your gsx wheeling it around. Moral of the story....don't push it around. Sit on it and ride it out of the garage, it is a whale of a bike.

haha i've seen him drop it in the WWH carpark while he was sitting on it

shit happens

klyong82
20th June 2008, 13:20
Im not blaming it on any one cause it was my fault but still suck so much.....yea i did lean it a bit but it slipped from then on.... yea as they say shit can happen :weep:....and it did...my gixr has a flat battery and wont start :( so need to find it a new battery and get those carbrs cleaned , new spark plugs and give it an all over serves before i ride it again......so gata wait for exams to finish and get all this crap sorted :yes:

Hey bro I got plenty of spark plugs arriving from my supplier ....and I think I got a couple of sets of sparkies for your bike....Let me know if you them. Anyone of you need sparkies for Honda, Kawasaki and Suzuki let me know...

motorbyclist
20th June 2008, 13:59
are they less than $40 each

do you take IOUs?

ehab2weelr
20th June 2008, 14:41
yea save me some....if its not gana coast me all i have? hahah
and yea do u do ious??

Macstar
20th June 2008, 15:29
That's gotta rip your undies dude (scratched paint job). I am also keen to put the month of June behind me, hasn't been a good one by any standard...

Squiggles
20th June 2008, 15:54

do you take IOUs?

haha, i paid out for the gixxer ones, $70 :shit:

ehab2weelr
20th June 2008, 15:59
hay june wasnt all that bad...i got a gixr out of it...hahah but now it wont work...:(
so start of june was good end of it was shit...n i know all smcers would agree with me on that one..

klyong82
20th June 2008, 16:00

do you take IOUs?

significantly less than 40 bucks each...

yea save me some....if its not gana coast me all i have? hahah
and yea do u do ious??

I'll get the price asap...stuff coming very soon.

haha, i paid out for the gixxer ones, $70 :shit:

Well I can tell you that it is gonna be less than 70 bucks for a set of 4.
IOU's? Hmm......dont think so cos I aint making the money.....supplier is and I think he has strict conditions as I don't buy enough from him..

ehab2weelr
20th June 2008, 16:12
hahah iou was a joke from my end....dono bout Andrew tho? :innocent: hahahah

ehab2weelr
20th June 2008, 16:30
o shit just remembered that when i took the gixer out the other day the oil light was on.....hope i didnt fuk up my engine.....:(

klyong82
20th June 2008, 16:43
o shit just remembered that when i took the gixer out the other day the oil light was on.....hope i didnt fuk up my engine.....:(

Oh nooo... u sure it is the oil light and not the FI light coming on? Top some oil in it bro....it cannot be hard go do it now.....if you wreck the bike there goes my chance of trying out another suzuki.:weep:

ehab2weelr
20th June 2008, 16:48
i dono it the one at the end of the reves....dont matter me n my dad can fix it....il get it a new battery add oil and c what happens...

BANZAI
20th June 2008, 21:14
hay june wasnt all that bad...i got a gixr out of it...hahah but now it wont work...:(
so start of june was good end of it was shit...n i know all smcers would agree with me on that one..

Yea I have to agree eh!!

Seems like so many people had trouble with thier bikes! Including me!!!

I would say middle of june tho, we will make end of June very good!! :first:

Hey EJ or Rie, what does that korean tag mean?

gijoe1313
20th June 2008, 21:23
Oh! The humanity of it all! Won't someone think of the fairings? :weep:

Sucky suck suck. All part of the rich tapestry of biking right? (Yeah, you have to be rich when you make a tapestry of your bike all over the ground :pinch:)

Ah well, guess you get to shop for some more bling to make you feel better? :innocent: :whistle:

klyong82
20th June 2008, 21:30
The korean tag means.......hahaha long face......:whocares:

skidMark
20th June 2008, 21:59
Pretty lame bin bro.

You can chase me splitting n make me nearly go into the back of a cage doing 60 in the slow lane, but u cant back it out of the garage lol

rie
20th June 2008, 23:23
The korean tag means.......hahaha long face......

i believe it's directed at a SMCer. rather irrespective of his face. @_@

Zim_Invader
20th June 2008, 23:51
That's gotta rip your undies dude (scratched paint job). I am also keen to put the month of June behind me, hasn't been a good one by any standard...

buddy... it's a "little" but more than a scratched paintjob.

ehab, dude, i feel for u man. that was a nuts thing to see, speially after all the work behind it. (on the bright side, now that it's already messed, i can ride your bike now... right???:D) haha.

skidMark
21st June 2008, 01:29
buddy... it's a "little" but more than a scratched paintjob.

ehab, dude, i feel for u man. that was a nuts thing to see, speially after all the work behind it. (on the bright side, now that it's already messed, i can ride your bike now... right???:D) haha.

Little BUT more?

**mutter mutter bloodey honda fags everywhere mutter mutter**

ehab2weelr
21st June 2008, 10:30
who want to ride what now? hahah yea u can ride it but if u drop it im gana make u pay for new paint job :eek: hahahahah
so when do u wana drop it. :blank:....i mean ride it :niceone: hahahah

bomma
21st June 2008, 10:43
lol ehab mate you're always good for entertainment!! sucks about the crack and paint and shit but yea like forest gump found out "shit happens"....my june started off good (end of uni), then went average (exams) and will end well (end of exams) so hopefully yours picks up mate :niceone:

maybe you shudda asked rob norris to roundhouse kick your bike and turn it into a k7 gixxer thou....maybe at the next chiller if he makes an appearance

ehab2weelr
21st June 2008, 11:13
maybe you shudda asked rob norris to roundhouse kick your bike and turn it into a k7 gixxer thou....maybe at the next chiller if he makes an appearance

you know i think your on to something .......i like what is goin round in my head about now.....:drool: hahahaha