PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 crew

bomma
24th June 2008, 17:24
as the name suggests, this is for all those who play halo 3.....

itd be cool if we can get the numbers for a massive link up or something!! or even just have online play.

if you have an online account, post it up here or send me a friend request.

my account name is "b0mma" (that's a "zero" not the letter "o")

i plan to play more than often during the holidays and have a few mates who play including our very own shingo so itd be awesome if we could get like 16 ppl together and have a link up!!! :done:

Ragingrob
24th June 2008, 17:53
Man I've told you time and time again. Let me steal your xbox and games and internet account and I will gladly play halo 3 online!

shingo
24th June 2008, 18:06
bomma you have to get motogp 07, then we can have some races online.

PirateJafa
24th June 2008, 18:29
I dunno, I kinda prefer MotoGP 3 to 07.

shingo
24th June 2008, 18:43
Dont have much choice for the 360.

ital916
24th June 2008, 19:38
How bout instead of gaming we go partying and drinking more often during the holidays?

And no worries bomma, you can still use your trademark "boom headshot", only you'll be saying it to a girl on her knees instead of a fat guy eating pizza on the other side of a screen.

Mind you, you did come out of the closet earlier.

oldguy
24th June 2008, 20:01
How about Gears of War, Marcus Fenix is the man, anyone played G.O.W.

klyong82
24th June 2008, 20:37
as the name suggests, this is for all those who play halo 3.....

itd be cool if we can get the numbers for a massive link up or something!! or even just have online play.

if you have an online account, post it up here or send me a friend request.

my account name is "b0mma" (that's a "zero" not the letter "o")

i plan to play more than often during the holidays and have a few mates who play including our very own shingo so itd be awesome if we could get like 16 ppl together and have a link up!!! :done:

I play Halo too...my nick name is "halokissmyarsebOmma&stopplayinggamesandletsgoforaride" see you on web wide world...

Squiggles
24th June 2008, 22:11
And no worries bomma, you can still use your trademark "boom headshot", only you'll be saying it to a girl on her knees instead of a fat guy eating pizza on the other side of a screen.

we arent all obsessed with sex? :Pokey:

i dont own an xbox, but i luvs the bike games... any1 want to loan me some? :cool:

bomma
24th June 2008, 23:04
bomma you have to get motogp 07, then we can have some races online.

lol sweet ill get it out from work sometime during the hollies and we'll go hard aye :bleh:

How bout instead of gaming we go partying and drinking more often during the holidays?

Mind you, you did come out of the closet earlier.

rolf dushy.....with a vocab and attitude towards women like yours mate i wouldnt want to be associated with you if im out on the town.....

How about Gears of War, Marcus Fenix is the man, anyone played G.O.W.

yep and its bloody awesom multiplayer!! pity you can only have one per box in online play

I play Halo too...my nick name is "halokissmyarsebOmma&stopplayinggamesandletsgoforaride" see you on web wide world...

rolf :lol: :2thumbsup lend me your bike kim and she'll see more open road than youve shown her for the whole time you've had her...mines up for sale so the last thing i wanna do is clock up 500kms doin the coro loop

we arent all obsessed with sex? :Pokey:

spose he wouldnt be pining for it if he was getting some....:rolleyes: