PDA

View Full Version : Applying to join

Real_Wolf
18th July 2008, 21:26
I swear, I have never seen a stall or anything in the area near the science building, where I generally am. Not that I've really looked, but yeah.

Anyways, just got a bike, going to auck uni, wanna join, yadayada, what do I have to do?/Where do I apply

klyong82
18th July 2008, 21:49
I swear, I have never seen a stall or anything in the area near the science building, where I generally am. Not that I've really looked, but yeah.

Anyways, just got a bike, going to auck uni, wanna join, yadayada, what do I have to do?/Where do I apply

Well we usually set up a stall in front of the gym opposite the engineering building...there's going to be a stall set up soon when the semester opens

motorbyclist
19th July 2008, 01:13
just come around to the friday night chiller (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1368965#post1368965) and chuck stephen a dollar:)

Zim_Invader
20th July 2008, 21:58
haha! another noob! dude, take it from me. the enrolment proces for this club is really... different. just meet them at the chiller, u'll be sorted. but yea, post up stuff here first. haha. makes the induction process easier. u'll be like, "Oh! u're squiggles (the magic man that can dismantle and rebuild a gn 250 engine, blindfolded, and tied upside down, in under 20 mins flat - all he knows, rob norris taught him!). or that's motorbyclist, or he's jaffa, and that's hanne (and don't stare at rie's legs... she gets shy! - eh dushi!?)

haha. either way, welcome bud. if u're here, u're in the club (no 2 ways about it). as banzai passed teh noob torch onto me.... i now do so unto
thee!!! haha.:bash:(<--jokes)

Hanne
20th July 2008, 22:04
I don't mind if people want to leave their dollar coins in my helmet :P:P
Will be having a stand again either end of this week or next, can get all official details then if you don't find any of us before that, otherwise yep: chiller is always good for meeting people!

swee
20th July 2008, 23:01
shall keep an eye out for it too

motorbyclist
20th July 2008, 23:24
just a thought; the stall will have to be weather dependant...

alot of people don't ride on the wet days, no-one will want to stand in the rain to try to sign a soggy bit of paper and we'll all get wet for nothing

klyong82
20th July 2008, 23:36
Should do a $1 sausage sizzle we will raise alot of money for me... I mean the club. Will be able to buy a fleet of pocketrockets...

ital916
21st July 2008, 16:01
just a thought; the stall will have to be weather dependant...

alot of people don't ride on the wet days, no-one will want to stand in the rain to try to sign a soggy bit of paper and we'll all get wet for nothing

Lets make the females in the club wear white t-shirts, that way if it rains we get something out of it.

Real_Wolf
21st July 2008, 16:20
lol, sounds like nice entertainment.

Meh, i'll probably be walking past at somepoint anyway, I live in the physics building.

Real_Wolf
24th July 2008, 20:23
On an unrelated point, yay first actual ride into uni (My bike has a leaking front tyre, tends to be too flat to ride in the mornings).

On a related point, haven't seen you guys there mon, tue or wed, and didn't look today cause I only had one lec at like 4, I guess I'll just turn up to the friday meeting thing, and give in a dollar then

Squiggles
24th July 2008, 20:36
Yer, just turn up and join the rest of us, strata from 4pm

swee
24th July 2008, 22:20
just look for a bunch of people wearing leather jackets and carrying helmets?

Zim_Invader
24th July 2008, 22:27
haha, yea, at the outside section, (balcony/terrace i guess)... where the COOL people chill!!:cool::banana::doctor::spanking:::devil2: :doobey::drinknsin :chase::2guns::Punk: :woohoo: (yeap, a colourful bunch, eh guys!)

motorbyclist
24th July 2008, 23:07
yeah, provided these wimps actually ride today someone should be smart enough to leave a helmet on the table

otherwise just look for the loudest group sitting around a table covered in empty speights bottles complaining Strata ran out of cold beers again:laugh:

Real_Wolf
25th July 2008, 18:48
Sweet, gave squiggles my dollar, left with my mate, and bike decided it didn't want to start. No kickstart.

Couldn't bump start it (hadn't bump started before), but thanks to the guy (sorry, forgotten your name) who gave me a nice ride in a circle pushing it.

Steven then came down and bumped it for me, ran fine, electrically started later at AUT waiting for my mate, then on BP fanshawe, it decided it didn't want to electrically start, so I had to bump start it again.

Then I finally got home, got in my drive, rode to where I stop, put it in neutral, let out the clutch, and it stalled.

Slyer
25th July 2008, 19:07
Needs some work methinks. :P