PDA

View Full Version : GV250 clutch cable required

rphenix
24th July 2008, 13:05
Does anyone have a Hyo GV250 clutch cable spare I could buy? none in the bike shops and supplier doesn't have any either darn it!

Will order a couple of them from richard jordan in korea direct but in the meantime I'm out of action so if anyone wants to lend (can swap with one of the ones I've ordered) or sell me one much appreciated.

rphenix
24th July 2008, 13:07
Alternatively anyone have any recommendations for a place in Auckland I could get a custom one made up?

imdying
24th July 2008, 13:34
Look for a member of the NZBCSA, if they don't, they know who will.

Switch
24th July 2008, 13:54
Does anyone have a Hyo GV250 clutch cable spare I could buy? none in the bike shops and supplier doesn't have any either darn it!

Will order a couple of them from richard jordan in korea direct but in the meantime I'm out of action so if anyone wants to lend (can swap with one of the ones I've ordered) or sell me one much appreciated.

My clutch cable also snapped. I got my repaired by a guy at work. If you can get the replacement parts (i needed the Nipple and a new cable), Take them into someone you know who it good with a soldering or what ever they use. I just used one of the car mechanics at work. Cost me $15 for parts i think, and a cake for the boys at work ;)

Edit: The bike shop i got the parts from didnt have Hyosung Nipples for the cable, so used the closest one, believe it was for Suzuki (not sure what model). Take your broken parts in with you

FROSTY
26th July 2008, 20:43
Spence at Atomic wreckers on the shore. take all the parts to him

Drum
26th July 2008, 21:23
They can't supply a clutch cable for a 2007 bike? That's pretty poor form.

frogfeaturesFZR
27th July 2008, 14:45
What Frosty said........ Spence is excellent. :2thumbsup

rphenix
29th July 2008, 13:32
My parts arrived today from korea (http://www.richardhyosunggvgt.com) this morning so can install the new cable tonight yay :)