PDA

View Full Version : It's gonna be my birthday on the 7th of August

Zim_Invader
24th July 2008, 22:19
hey, so i decided to take yui's advice and post this (who knows, i may get a pocket rocket out of it!!! :D)

so it's my birthday soon. turning the big 21! dunno what to do at all, (showgirls is always a good option). but ya, haha, any1 wanna let me use this as an excuse to be sponsored a pocket rocket? (birthday's on the 7th of aug). haha... then yea, think i'll actually try andrew's idea of one day a pocket rocket (that the parents can't complain about if it's a gift... then the next BAMMM a propper motorbike!) - a kodak moment!

so what say all you overly generous ppl. any ideas on how to spend it at least? bearing in mind, funds are limited, as i've just bought the bike

Zim_Invader
24th July 2008, 22:22
and there's a typo on the title of the thread, with a nice little grammatical screw up just before it (that i don't know how to edit! haha... meh, tough! :p )

bomma
24th July 2008, 22:33
you realise that this is the UNIVERSITY motorbike club right???? full of STUDENTS??? and what is synonymous with students??? that's right "piss-poor"!!!

hehe how about just gettin a bunch of beer, some meat and havin a barbie?? tis what i did and i had a fucking blast!!

BANZAI
24th July 2008, 22:45
If 20 members give him $20 for bday present, he can get 2 pocket rockets!!! (and I will ride one) :done:

motorbyclist
24th July 2008, 23:22
no offence, but how much did paintball cost you? atleast a quarter of a pocket rocket right there...

unfortunately in this world we sometimes just have to wait and work for the things we want, perhaps making some sacrifices along the way (otherwise i'd have a new RVF while the viffer is being prepped for the track)

and there's a typo on the title of the thread, with a nice little grammatical screw up just before it (that i don't know how to edit! haha... meh, tough! :p )

hit "edit", then the "go advanced" button, and then edit the title field up top:niceone:

If 20 members give him $20 for bday present, he can get 2 pocket rockets!!! (and I will ride one) :done:

that's a lot of petrol/textbooks/beer/food/rent/*cough*repsolpaintjob/tyres/miscellaneous money....

why not just call it a student "transport" expense?:eek:

(or just wait a few weeks to save up enough funds, weather is shite this time of year anyway)

Zim_Invader
24th July 2008, 23:40
haha... yea, but hey, it was worth a try! haha. and so we shall say, here ends zims shortst thread.... EVER! ahaha. (typo still in tact.. think i'll leave it there as a sign of fond memories).. yea, paintball, but then hey, that was still fun, so technically, worth it... long hours ahead then, but i guess the pocket rocket shall be mine at the end!!! (muhuhuhuhahaha... my presssshhusss!!!)

klyong82
25th July 2008, 09:45
The current generation .... always wanting this and that now now now :nono: back my days life was tough. You wanted something you had to work for it etc.....parents also told me if I wanted to use the car I had to wash and wax it before I was even allowed to drive in it.