PDA

View Full Version : Big news!

Aero165
29th July 2008, 17:40
Well..... Not really.:wacko:

A new kart track being built in Rotorua.

http://www.rotoruakartsport.co.nz/the%20circuit.htm

Hope they let us have a turn too:Playnice:

BIHB@0610
29th July 2008, 17:46
Yay!!! Three gorgeous sons with overactive petrol glands + Rotovegas only 45minutes away + new kart track = Happy Mum!!!:woohoo:

DELLORTO
29th July 2008, 18:00
looks good aero i also hope we can race there but those kart people can be very greedy....:argh:

Gadgit
29th July 2008, 19:35
Yea hopefully they'll let us on I'v been watching the track progress for about 4 years now and still a few till is done.... was proposed somewhere back in 2000. Team Hill Billys (from Rotorua) Ken and Geoff are keeping tabs on it also, and trying to get in with the committee. I'm not confident at this stage because this track is being built to be to international standed to incougage an international event in NZ....But hope is something we can all hold on to.

DELLORTO
29th July 2008, 20:15
when i win lotto we will build our own track!! :banana: it will be awsome...lol :buggerd:

BiK3RChiK
29th July 2008, 20:41
There is a pocket bike club in the Eastern Bay that races on the Edgecumbe track. I've stopped on my way passed and had a look, and now that my kids have pocket bikes, we are hoping to join in on the action over here. I'm sure they would be looking to increase their membership...

BigAl
30th July 2008, 08:02
Cool, let's hope they don't have anything against pocket bikes.

Gadgit
30th July 2008, 12:31
There is a pocket bike club in the Eastern Bay that races on the Edgecumbe track. I've stopped on my way passed and had a look, and now that my kids have pocket bikes, we are hoping to join in on the action over here. I'm sure they would be looking to increase their membership...

Yea the guys that run the Edgecoumbe meets are the ones that are trying to get into Rotorua aswell -- Ken and Geoff

tate35
31st July 2008, 22:12
A new kart track you say? - Rotorua is really taking off :clap: