PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for town tonight? (2 Aug)

Timati
2nd August 2008, 16:23
Anyone keen to go to high street for a gig?

motorbyclist
2nd August 2008, 23:09
bugger mate you should've txted me, just had a group of friends try to drag me back out there and decided to stay home and do work rather than sit around in a bar for the 7th time in as many days - gig sounds much more appealing

Timati
3rd August 2008, 08:53
Might head out tonight. Live urban funk DJ at Rakinos.

TOTO
3rd August 2008, 10:57
you just have a habbit of posting 2 hours before you do something as a tease to all of us , admit it.

I'm doing a ride in 30 minutes. All skill levels wellcome. Assemble in front of my house, amd we go to the supermarket, and then back. We will take the scenic route....

Timati
3rd August 2008, 16:42
you just have a habbit of posting 2 hours before you do something as a tease to all of us , admit it.

I'm doing a ride in 30 minutes. All skill levels wellcome. Assemble in front of my house, amd we go to the supermarket, and then back. We will take the scenic route....

Haha and you have a habit of posting just before 30 min dude. Had a good ride today with a few of the boys. A guy from another group ahead of us binned his bike ... Pretty fucked up...Apart from that it was good fun...Another ride next week, maybe. That's 1 week of notice ;-)

HungusMaximist
4th August 2008, 00:47
Hope you enjoyed the sounds at Rakinos mate!

Timati
4th August 2008, 09:49
Rakinos is always good...This Friday if anyone is keen...