PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys know where to find the cheapest dirt bike?

nickchin1308
4th August 2008, 21:08
Hey guys! I have given up with my pocket bike and decided to buy a a new dirt bike..i seen some on trademe such as this one http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=168692861 which I am bidding on right now lol...just wondering if u guys know anymore sites i could look up for these kind of bikes?

Cheers :2thumbsup
Nick

DELLORTO
4th August 2008, 21:56
NO NO NO NO NO DONT BUY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BOUGHT ONE FOR CHRISTMAS AND IT FELL TO PIECES IN 6 MINUTES!!!!! YOU THINK YOUR POCKET BIKE IS BAD THOSE MINI DIRT BIKES ARE SHIT!!!!!!

in you want nick ill fix your pocket bike for you for free....ive had 4 of them so im pretty good at fixing them....

nickchin1308
6th August 2008, 15:53
Which do u guys reccomend getting not pocket bikes though but dirt bikes frm trademe at a cheap price but brand new?

DELLORTO
6th August 2008, 16:52
i got my suzuki drz125 for $3500 :wari: thats prteety cheap :Punk: but you can get the for $2000 second hand

CHOPPA
7th August 2008, 21:52
a 1980 japanese bike is better then a 2008 chinese bike

cs363
7th August 2008, 23:59
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=168692861 which I am bidding on right now lol...just wondering if u guys know anymore sites i could look up for these kind of bikes?

www.fragilechineseshitboxesareus.com :blip:

Seriously, don't do it - those are probably the worst shit boxes out of all the crap on tardeme.
If you are on a budget get a good used Japanese bike, and if you aren't sure about what is good or bad or what to check mechanically etc, take someone who does along with you.
Friends don't let friends buy Chinese bikes.... :lol:

grantman
8th August 2008, 20:34
chinese bike are getting better
but have a long way to go

What size & type of bike/size are you interested in ?
Maybe we can help

If you are learning and want a great learner dirt bike
XR100
XR200 are the way to go

Cheers