PDA

View Full Version : Not so Monday blues..

Timati
11th August 2008, 13:17
It's been an excellent start to a Monday. Took time off and went riding...Am keen to hit the rode again and hopefully the weather holds up over the weekend.

TOTO
11th August 2008, 13:23
its barely half day man. get out there and ride some more...

Timati
11th August 2008, 13:33
Am keen as...need to finish off last minute work and will prolly hit the road again in the avo. Anyone keen?

Nagash
11th August 2008, 14:15
I just got back from Wellsford, bloody brilliant day for it.

Hope it holds up for tommorow.. (though it doesn't look like it) I'm off to Tauranga.

mstriumph
11th August 2008, 14:18
this morning was soooooo nice i actually thought about ditching work and doing that .......

unfortunately i'm a dutiful little soul

*sigh*

slofox
11th August 2008, 14:52
Best weather in Waikato was yesterday - especially a.m. Had to go in to the shop to sort out after Saturday - took the short cut from Glenview to Hillcrest - out Highway 3 to Ohaupo, across through Kaipaki to Cambridge and back in on Sh1 to Hillcrest. Sorted the shop, visited family other end of town, took the short cut home - through Temple View and via Collins Road.....would have done the same today but have bulk things to carry so had to employ the cage...grrrrrr.

Real_Wolf
11th August 2008, 16:51
aaargh, this day was awful.

Had to catch the bus, so had to leave way way earlier than normal, then class as usual, got a new assignment and a project, and then bus home took forever, and had some annoying girls sitting just behind from college (went past a college just as all the little kids were leaving), and they were playing awful music really loud on their cellphone. Made me want to stab them.

Still, planning to get clutch fixed tomorrow during my break

motorbyclist
11th August 2008, 23:16
beautiful weather today, but my biker instinct told me something was up... sure enough the cops were blitzing my commute:(

bomma
11th August 2008, 23:18
to the dude who's heading south tomorro, its sposed to be shithouse weather mate, worst of it is over central north island and moving west to east over the day....ride safe mate