PDA

View Full Version : Ride - 16 Aug

Timati
16th August 2008, 08:36
Anyone keen for a ride? Weather looks decent...

Grahameeboy
16th August 2008, 08:45
Where to?..............

Timati
16th August 2008, 08:50
Anywhere really dude. Was thinking if anyone knew any good routes...

bomma
16th August 2008, 10:15
road to wellsford is pretty nice....but apparently ginger-head's out there heaps these days but imho ive done that route a ton of times and ive never ever seen a cop (except once when my mate crashed and 3 older fullas on big bikes who werent with our group ended up losing their licences)

HungusMaximist
16th August 2008, 13:12
(except once when my mate crashed and 3 older fullas on big bikes who werent with our group ended up losing their licences)

Was I there? I sort of remember that incident..

bomma
16th August 2008, 16:15
Was I there? I sort of remember that incident..

yea i think so....my mate with the blue r6....crashed on that massive pothole on the apex of that corner right before the bridge.....im sure you were there.....me and raj stayed back with my mate to make sure he was sweet n everyone else took off....after about 10 mins those three fullas passed by and waved/wheelied and hooned off....bout 5 mins later me and raj set off and blitzed our way to catch up to the rest of the crew and we saw those three dudes parked by the road next to a car....look up to the bench where they sitting opposite a cop with his paperwork out....once again they waved :bleh:

2wheeljunkie
17th August 2008, 22:17
once again they waved :bleh:

gud on em...:beer: