PDA

View Full Version : Drider has finally cracked

Ragingrob
21st August 2008, 23:38
Drider, a marvelous creature of prowess, formally known for his 2-strokeritis and now his cafe racyndrome has returned to the SMC, on crack.

Drider has been missing for some time now, with no sign of his outrageous posts, or his lightning blue bike, some people began to worry. What has become of this elusive animal? Has he given in to the illicit callings of the female form? Has the engineering department swallowed him alive? Or has he simply lost his house key? Noone knew.... Until now!

Suddenly, on the KB online users list I spot the dreaded Drider87 name, sparkling with anticipation. A subdued Dushy posts a few comments, but I knew that something would come of it.

What's that? You say. He's just an innocent biker from down the line ain't he?

NO... is the most appropriate answer.

What started as a return of a normal guy turned into a case of dredgafilia.

Notice the copious amount of posts appearing all of a sudden. In threads from the years past, posts are being made, bringing threads back to life, to the annoyance of everyone who presses "new posts". Simply saying...

Dredge

Hehe

This illiterate blabble has undeniably proven that what once was the D we all knew, is no more.

It may be months, it may be years, but join me, friends, in discovering this new formula of Drider. We will travel the roads, the manuals, and the engines, in order to research this wilderbeast which goes not to the waterhole to drink, but hides in [the] Shadows drinking amber liquid.

But for now, leave it to us mere mortals, to search, research, and reresearch, what the fuck "dredge" means.

To be continued... mother 'uckers

Dush, you got it going ooooon. Not in a gay way, just in a "hey mate, I wanted to say that you're looking okay, mate."

motorbyclist
22nd August 2008, 03:23
"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to ragingrob again"

as for dushi - 2*12 points for Ignoring Forum Netiquette

24 points..... banhammer time?

PirateJafa
22nd August 2008, 05:30
We can only hope - dang that was annoying to sift through the shit.

ital916
22nd August 2008, 08:49
You better chikkity check yo self before you wreck yo self rob. As for me, I'm around, watching, waiting. Where damsels are in distress, I'll be there. Where beer needs drinking, I'll be there. Where open face helmet riders are getting ridiculed, I'll be there. Ready to unleash the proverbial verbal ass kicking the might of which has never been seen, upon some retard. Not full retards though as we should never ever make fun of them, only fully functioning retards.

As for the posts, I twas doing some historical research on the club, in hopes of getting you all to reminisce and harken back to the days when the club was young, when squiggles had a two smoker, andrew had slightly shorter hair, and ej wasn't an idiot. When rob was first learning to round house kick, jafa had full movement of his arm, nish hadn't come out of the closet. Ehabs bike was one colour with all original parts and macstar wasn't a pussy *just jokes isaac....or am I*.

Till I emerge again, peace.

Ragingrob
22nd August 2008, 09:30
Steve Urban here again and WOW who would've thought we'd get a peek at this wonderfully evolved creature! Just look at that amazingly poetic poetry, it's..... amazing!

Hark where art not thou angel, but thou bike?

Your bike, your bike
Has it gone for a hike?
Lately you haven't parked it
I hope it hasn't carked it!
That brilliant blue cafe racer
I can't seem to be able ta trace her
Oh D please come along
To chiller with beer and bong
Your presence will be blessed
Or maybe just a test
Of great wonder
Great mayhem
Your bike, your bike.

EJK
22nd August 2008, 10:55
Define "Idiot"

bomma
22nd August 2008, 12:41
"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to ragingrob again"

+1 grrr i want to bling this masterpiece of a thread and song!!!

bikr003
22nd August 2008, 12:43
what in tarnations in dredge?

EJK
22nd August 2008, 12:44
Steve Urban here again and WOW who would've thought we'd get a peek at this wonderfully evolved creature! Just look at that amazingly poetic poetry, it's..... amazing!

Hark where art not thou angel, but thou bike?

Your bike, your bike
Has it gone for a hike?
Lately you haven't parked it
I hope it hasn't carked it!
That brilliant blue cafe racer
I can't seem to be able ta trace her
Oh D please come along
To chiller with beer and bong
Your presence will be blessed
Or maybe just a test
Of great wonder
Great mayhem
Your bike, your bike.

Nice rhymes there lol

shingo
22nd August 2008, 12:58
what in tarnations in dredge?

Thread dredging refers to someone who makes a pointless post in a rather old thread just to bring it back to life for no reason.

It's a favorite past time of forums trolls.

skidMark
22nd August 2008, 14:44
At least uni has its own section to keep this relatively clear of the upper class plebs. :devil2:

2wheeljunkie
23rd August 2008, 14:44
broo u tell everyone to harden up..how about starting with yourself first you minger..:wari:

Ragingrob
23rd August 2008, 14:51
broo u tell everyone to harden up..how about starting with yourself first you minger..:wari:

Lol ay? Who's this to?

2wheeljunkie
23rd August 2008, 14:56
sorry shud have said it was for dushy..my bad..:innocent:

though i have to admit the ehab comment is funny..credit given when due..

avgas
23rd August 2008, 15:01
Get back to your engineering computations.......i didnt say you could leave yet!!!!!!

2wheeljunkie
23rd August 2008, 15:07
lucky im in kate edgar then ehh..phew.//

EJK
23rd August 2008, 15:48
Hey dush, why do you have so much grudge against us?

2wheeljunkie
23rd August 2008, 15:50
yeaa dush..whats with your frustrations and hidden agendas?

bomma
23rd August 2008, 15:50
Hey dush, why do you have so much grudge against us?

coz he's seceretly jealous of the other club members for having bikes with ACTUAL shocks!!! :bleh:

EJK
23rd August 2008, 15:58
yeaa dush..whats with your frustrations and hidden agendas?

No doubt Dush is jealouse of your 900

2wheeljunkie
23rd August 2008, 16:01
coz he's seceretly jealous of the other club members for having bikes with ACTUAL shocks!!! :bleh:

and brakes..

xwhatsit
23rd August 2008, 16:21
and brakes..
Nevermind a helmet with a chin bar!

2wheeljunkie
23rd August 2008, 16:25

well said..hehehe

EJK
23rd August 2008, 16:29
Who put those tags?

Hanne
23rd August 2008, 16:37

OOOOOH! Now THIS is getting SERIOUS!

more, more! I'm getting some popcorn...

Ragingrob
23rd August 2008, 16:39
Ouch! Hey guys all I did was write a few poetic paragraphs! He's gonna go back into hibernation if you bash him any more!

EJK
23rd August 2008, 16:40
Bash? What bash? :corn:

Ragingrob
23rd August 2008, 16:41
OOOOOH! Now THIS is getting SERIOUS!

more, more! I'm getting some popcorn...

Hanne! Tsk tsk! It's not like you to provoke them! :spanking:

Hey do I get an A for my poem?

2wheeljunkie
23rd August 2008, 16:51
ohh sorri i thought this was the bashdushiforum.co.nz...my bad..il go back onto kb now..:jerry:

EJK
23rd August 2008, 16:54

You get a bling for your poem :niceone:

ohh sorri i thought this was the bashdushiforum.co.nz...my bad..il go back onto kb now..:jerry:

Ah ok... Well now welcome to KB. You are in the Dushy Bash Thread ;)

2wheeljunkie
23rd August 2008, 17:02
Ah ok... Well now welcome to KB. You are in the Dushy Bash Thread ;)

juz giving the flame more lighther fluid eh EJK..hehehe

EJK
23rd August 2008, 17:04
Dushy is gonna really light up when he sees this thread... ;)

Ragingrob
23rd August 2008, 17:04
This thread started out oh so innocent... :no:

2wheeljunkie
23rd August 2008, 17:05
dont panic rob..dush knows we are just kidding..or ARE WE??...dum dum dum (got the special effect sound going on)..woohoo.

Hanne
23rd August 2008, 17:08
Hanne! Tsk tsk! It's not like you to provoke them! :spanking:

:innocent::doctor:
Rehearsing in at uni 27 hours a week MAY have some :woohoo: side effects.... :angry2::bash::sweatdrop:yawn::crazy:

OK, and for that A? Well, now just hand in your 4 page analysis of language techniques and methods used and to what effect, throw in some quotes from the old philosophers to demonstrate an understanding of the essence of the human being and then you're getting somewhere!

I think I should go put my verbal skills to some practical use in that essay that's due on Monday... :Oops::Oops:

PS What bullshit, I am limited to 11 smilies per post! *virtual rage seeing as the smilie won't insert!*

Ragingrob
23rd August 2008, 17:08
Lol who knows these days. I'm pretty sure some posts are full with inuendo in your endo!

2wheeljunkie
23rd August 2008, 17:16
Lol who knows these days. I'm pretty sure some posts are full with inuendo in your endo!

this is now juz confusing me..:blink:..hates being confused..!

bomma
23rd August 2008, 18:06
hey what happened to the dushy bahing?!?! who's pulling this thread off-topic!!! dont make me have to take off my belt (it's the only thing holding my pants up) :2guns:

Nagash
23rd August 2008, 18:18
hey what happened to the dushy bahing?!?! who's pulling this thread off-topic!!! dont make me have to take off my belt (it's the only thing holding my pants up) :2guns:

Oh shit no!

Err, open face helmets are bad.. oh shit wait.. I have one.. err.. Dushy.. is... gay?

Ragingrob
23rd August 2008, 18:51
Oh shit no!

Err, open face helmets are bad.. oh shit wait.. I have one.. err.. Dushy.. is... gay?

Oh you've gone and done it now! :girlfight:

ital916
23rd August 2008, 19:18
Someone left a skidmark on the sofa next to andrew at the chiller, sure as hell looked like shit and smelled like shit :clap:. I remember seeing nish cycling around mt eden one day....worlds sweatiest indian I tell.

HungusMaximist
23rd August 2008, 19:41
^ Dry :msn-wink:

TOTO
23rd August 2008, 22:16
:corn: :corn:

2wheeljunkie
23rd August 2008, 23:02
Someone left a skidmark on the sofa next to andrew at the chiller, sure as hell looked like shit and smelled like shit :clap:. I remember seeing nish cycling around mt eden one day....worlds sweatiest indian I tell.

ohh come on dush..im sure u can something better breh..:p

Ragingrob
23rd August 2008, 23:07
Lolzacoaster!

:corn:

motorbyclist
23rd August 2008, 23:35
BEST

THREAD

EVER

now i can finally rep for that poem too!

Zim_Invader
24th August 2008, 00:17
hahahaha! this is one sick ass welcome back to the kb world for me!!! haha. after finally getting my paws on a bike of my own (who's now been named - will save that for another thread (muhuhuhuhahahaha:devil2:)), i've decided to take a break and say hey here! haha...

good to see some things still dont change (much). all this needs now is the all famous rob norris roundhouse to end all roundhouses!!!!:corn: .... more!!!

ital916
24th August 2008, 00:35
humour is a very personal thing, what one says or does to be funny may be dry to someone and comedy gold to another. I reckon dush-bashing is a harsh term, how bout we call it jovial conversation with dushy as any attempt at bashing dushy in real life will end in an encounter with my friend mr hammer. haha

p/t

p.s. stephen your real anti social when you come into motomail

2wheeljunkie
24th August 2008, 00:35
btw u like my avatar pic? :first:

ital916
24th August 2008, 00:37
hahahaha! this is one sick ass welcome back to the kb world for me!!! haha. after finally getting my paws on a bike of my own (who's now been named - will save that for another thread (muhuhuhuhahahaha:devil2:)), i've decided to take a break and say hey here! haha...

good to see some things still dont change (much). all this needs now is the all famous rob norris roundhouse to end all roundhouses!!!!:corn: .... more!!!

when the fuck did you leave?

ital916
24th August 2008, 00:40
BEST

THREAD

EVER

now i can finally rep for that poem too!

Hey, about your bike, try talking to one of your larger than life ex girlfriends cos it's probably in the cunt that stole it, we all know you like em big and god knows the viffer would fit in there.

p.s give me back my harpoon

p.p.s fat chicks need lovin too so I'm not diggin on ya

p.p.p.s for all who don't get it..and this is the smc so that basically everyone....I'm looking at you hanne in particular, it's in reference to andrews sig.

Oh and I'm trying to get an extension to your shed, I'll slip it into the pillow talk with your mum tonight, right after I lay down some of the POW POW on her, i'll try not to wake you.

Zim_Invader
24th August 2008, 00:44
when the fuck did you leave?

hahaha... hmmm. maybe i should edit that to "jut didn't say shit for a while after getting new bike"... ya, u're right... i didnt leave. u take that cake.. u completely up'd and out'd from teh entire kb radar...

haha, kyle that avatar is epic! dunno how many will pick it up - boy u're an addict man! a fiend of epic proportions! it's like u live bleach now! hahah..

Zim_Invader
24th August 2008, 00:47
farq.. the p.p.p.s was a bit detailed... u seriously need a new hobby. the shrooms have got u haloucinating way beyond the boundaries of what's acceptable/(in your case hypothetically plausible) and plain, outright, utter bullshit!

bomma
24th August 2008, 11:53
:rofl: :lol: :p :jerry:

motorbyclist
24th August 2008, 15:01
"obvious troll is obvious"

PROTIP: less obvious means MOAR drama

2wheeljunkie
24th August 2008, 17:29
more and more lighter fluid please..av gas (the actual gas, not the kb-er) is welcome too..hehehe....:innocent:

shingo
24th August 2008, 18:35
more and more lighter fluid please..av gas (the actual gas, not the kb-er) is welcome too..hehehe....:innocent:

avgas doesn't light when poured on as a liquid, needs to be sprayed so you get a higher mix of gas and oxygen ;) (no doubt some physicist will explain it better. I'm just trying to recall what i saw on mythbusters)

ital916
24th August 2008, 19:32
Haha I like the "steve's gonna smash dushy" tag...who is steve?

Macstar
24th August 2008, 23:06
...and macstar wasn't a pussy *just jokes isaac....or am I*.

I am up to 23 days without riding now... 2nd longest break in 3 or so years (5 weeks off with a broken wrist once).

I get my license back in 5 days and hope to hell that my bike is sold by then!!
I went for a walk on Sat and every 3rd vehicle was a motorbike, (riding on the one non-rainy day in the last 9 weeks). It was bloody painful to watch:no:

I shall return next year on the track (if I don't bugger off overseas first).

2wheeljunkie
24th August 2008, 23:08
avgas doesn't light when poured on as a liquid, needs to be sprayed so you get a higher mix of gas and oxygen ;) (no doubt some physicist will explain it better. I'm just trying to recall what i saw on mythbusters)

errr.. thanks sean..

bomma
24th August 2008, 23:21
I am up to 23 days without riding now... 2nd longest break in 3 or so years (5 weeks off with a broken wrist once).

I went for a walk on Sat and every 3rd vehicle was a motorbike, (riding on the one non-rainy day in the last 9 weeks). It was bloody painful to watch:no:

should go on a world tour and see how many countries you can lose your licence in over a year :2thumbsup

2wheeljunkie
25th August 2008, 15:05
should go on a world tour and see how many countries you can lose your licence in over a year :2thumbsup

now thatl b a story to tell the grandkids ehh and be proud off...:yes:

BANZAI
25th August 2008, 21:54

I strongly reccomend you to go TOKYO.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8vX90U5m13o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8vX90U5m13o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=_kV-kgmVff0
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=lUGeMNX_2uo
(how does the video tag work?)

2wheeljunkie
26th August 2008, 11:06
I strongly reccomend you to go TOKYO.

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=8vX90U5m13o
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=_kV-kgmVff0
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=lUGeMNX_2uo
(how does the video tag work?)

issac's way faster than them bro..:yes:

BANZAI
26th August 2008, 11:55
issac's way faster than them bro..:yes:

You reckon? Then he can go to TOKYO and become biker king and when we visit there he can take us to all the illigal street racing place as well as to hot Japanese chiks :p

2wheeljunkie
26th August 2008, 11:58
You reckon? Then he can go to TOKYO and become biker king and when we visit there he can take us to all the illigal street racing place as well as to hot Japanese chiks :p

hard bro..he'll keeellll the competition..hot japanese girls..yumm...:clap:

klyong82
26th August 2008, 12:12
hard bro..he'll keeellll the competition..hot japanese girls..yumm...:clap:

Did someone say Japanese? Well I got mine already ...:banana:

2wheeljunkie
26th August 2008, 15:36

niceee...:niceone:...:lol:

Macstar
26th August 2008, 16:02

How's Emi?

2wheeljunkie
26th August 2008, 16:18
How's Emi?

is that her name now..i remember another name u mentioned kim..wat a playa...ooooo....

EJK
26th August 2008, 16:33
Geez SMC boys are lonely except Klyong :rolleyes:

Nagash
26th August 2008, 17:41
:crazy: Isaac could be the next BK! Should get a sponser or summin..

2wheeljunkie
26th August 2008, 18:13
:crazy: Isaac could be the next BK! Should get a sponser or summin..

im sure oggy's will sponsor him..they did a good job for the hornet..:first:

BANZAI
26th August 2008, 19:46

Yea... EJ, You know any single Korean chick who like motorbike or car? lol

2wheeljunkie
26th August 2008, 20:12
motorbike or car? lol

dont u dare mentioned that other vehicle in a sacred place like this..:no:

klyong82
26th August 2008, 22:17
How's Emi?

Your apprentice is doing well....Emi's great.....but it aint her ....

is that her name now..i remember another name u mentioned kim..wat a playa...ooooo....

:laugh: I dont think anyone of you know this one... I aint no playa I'm a good person ......HoNeSt!!! (ahem ahem bullsh**)...

I am lonely too.....we are all on the same level...

Yea... EJ, You know any single Korean chick who like motorbike or car? lol

EJ told me once he knew hot single korean ladies that drive anything.....ones a pharmacist, ones an editor and the other is a student....EJ you the man.....

EJK
27th August 2008, 12:07
Don't ask me! You guys are the ones whom has a fancy bike! Use your ultimate prejudical persuation aura of CBR Klyong! haha

I'm not a pimp! lol