PDA

View Full Version : Sun is shining, weather is sweet...SO WTF ARE WE DOING INSIDE?!?!?!

bomma
25th August 2008, 11:04
God studying sucks such massive hairy, sweaty man ballz!!! one of the few beautiful sunny days we have had in the last like million years and i'm cursed to study for a 25% test tomorrow!!! Somebody up there really REALLY hates me :crybaby:

hope this weather holds up for the weekend :sunny:

bikerboy011
25th August 2008, 11:10
i had a test this morning and i got another one on wed grrrrrrr..

awayatc
25th August 2008, 11:14
In Iceland the whole country takes a day off when the weather is ok....
true....

ital916
25th August 2008, 11:33
[QUOTE=bomma;1702604]God studying sucks such massive hairy, sweaty man ballz!!![QUOTE]

But your used to doing that. Thought you would have got it down to an art form by now bro.

bomma
25th August 2008, 11:48
But your used to doing that. Thought you would have got it down to an art form by now bro.

You must have heard me wrong dush, what i said to you earlier was your mum likes sucking my massive hairy, sweaty man ballz.....it's alright though mate, everyone makes mistakes from time to time, we are only human :niceone:

EDIT: but seriously if this weather doesnt hold out for the weekend, micheal moore's gonna be making a movie on aucks of uni about when the blood-crazed indian guy went on a killing spree and wiped out all the psych lecturers :ar15:

Trudes
25th August 2008, 11:50
I feel your pain.

shingo
25th August 2008, 12:49
God studying sucks such massive hairy, sweaty man ballz!!! one of the few beautiful sunny days we have had in the last like million years and i'm cursed to study for a 25% test tomorrow!!! Somebody up there really REALLY hates me :crybaby:

hope this weather holds up for the weekend :sunny:

Tell me about it, i've got 5 tests this week, 4 of them are tomorrow and i've barely done any study :pinch:

bomma
25th August 2008, 12:55
there are SOOOOOOOO MANY bikers out today!!! i can see them all pootling up and down symonds st from the info commons....jealous much?!?! :oi-grr:

rie
25th August 2008, 13:03
weather's supposed to be sweet this weekend. this groundbreaking forecast was an entire story in the herald today.

bomma
25th August 2008, 13:25
weather's supposed to be sweet this weekend. this groundbreaking forecast was an entire story in the herald today.

that just made my day :calm: thanks rie :2thumbsup

Ragingrob
25th August 2008, 14:17
Sweet and I get a 100km ride today :2thumbsup... Like everyday :2thumbsup... Even when it's raining :2thumbsup

2wheeljunkie
25th August 2008, 14:35

this is proly the greatest tthing ive heard all day..:clap:

2wheeljunkie
25th August 2008, 14:40
on a diff note..whose keen for an hour pottle? anywhere's fine..juz seems like a waste if we dont..

Timati
25th August 2008, 16:30
Today's been an awesome day. Good weather, beautiful women, what else could I ask for....well extremely tight corners with no concerns of the back wheel slipping..wohoo!

TOTO
25th August 2008, 16:57
heaps of bikers out today. been out to mission bay sishi bar and I must have seen no less than 40 bikes in the period of 1 hour and maybe as many scooters.

primo day.

going out to ride some more in a few minutes :p

bomma
25th August 2008, 17:05
heaps of bikers out today. been out to mission bay sishi bar and I must have seen no less than 40 bikes in the period of 1 hour and maybe as many scooters.

primo day.

i keeeeel you:girlfight: jealous much :oi-grr:

gunrunner
25th August 2008, 17:07
You guys lucky

1 - I have work

2- Its bloody raining cats and dogs out there

:blank:

PirateJafa
25th August 2008, 17:24

primo day.

Pshh. Bloody fair-weather riders.

Slyer
25th August 2008, 17:50
Bloody people-who-have-bikes-at-all

Nagash
25th August 2008, 19:25
Hah, was a fuckin' minter of a day today. Which I found hilarious because just this morning they were reporting heavy rain for the day, stupid pricks. They showed a live video feed of Auckland city and it was bright and sunny, they just muttered 'Err, don't expect that to last'

Went and picked up my new rockhard helmet today (Woo! Slayer!) and went for a ride up to Wellsford then up to that place beginning with M.. Mangawhai?

Not really bothered about the weekend.. t'is when I work..

bomma
25th August 2008, 20:20
Hah, was a fuckin' minter of a day today. Which I found hilarious because just this morning they were reporting heavy rain for the day, stupid pricks. They showed a live video feed of Auckland city and it was bright and sunny, they just muttered 'Err, don't expect that to last'

Went and picked up my new rockhard helmet today (Woo! Slayer!) and went for a ride up to Wellsford then up to that place beginning with M.. Mangawhai?

Not really bothered about the weekend.. t'is when I work..

i keeeel you too :girlfight: man a lot of people on me "i keeeel you" list :bash:

TOTO
25th August 2008, 20:39
That Rock Hard helmet will suit a new GSXR1000 Josh Me reacons... ;)

Weather is gonna be like that whole week and weekend kids.

see you on the road :banana: :wari: :scooter::sunny:

Ryan432
25th August 2008, 20:51
you guys should just be happy you can go for a ride at all!! it sucks to be sitting at home in beatifull weather watching smallville and knowong i won't be able to ride again till they put tendons back in my hand! its like torture!! :calm:

PirateJafa
25th August 2008, 20:54
Mate I know exactly how you feel, I'm just a few months further down the track is all.

If you want someone to get on the piss with/play one-handed Goldeneye 007 with or summink just gimme a yell! :)

Nagash
25th August 2008, 20:58
Did my bit of not riding when I broke my wrist in decemember and was in full arm cast for 9 weeks.. absolute hell.

And then again for 6 weeks when I got t-boned..

But, now it's my turn to have some proper fun..

motorbyclist
26th August 2008, 00:43
such a mint morning, 20 degrees, clear sky, fuck all traffic (probably due to all the bikes:D)... i completely missed my first lecture:laugh:

BANZAI
26th August 2008, 01:48
I keeeel you alll!!!!!!

Just finished my essay and I got work from 9-12pm class from 12-3pm and gtg tutoring!!!! Looks like weather gonna be good tomorrow too...

Wednesday gotta be nice weather too!! Could spare time for riding 11-1pm.

Timati
26th August 2008, 08:46
Am keen for any rides today, tomorrow, everyday.....give me a shout

Ragingrob
26th August 2008, 09:36
Weather looks mint till at least monday :woohoo:

2wheeljunkie
26th August 2008, 11:10
weather juz cleared up ehh..looks like itl get better in the day..anyone keen for a pootle around 3? :clap:

rie
26th August 2008, 14:14
day..anyone keen for a pootle around 3? :clap:

i do! depends where:

021 049 3336

2wheeljunkie
26th August 2008, 15:12
sorry rie..lost my comp cause i went for lunch which means if i leave again i wont get a seat..sorry..:no:

bikerboy011
28th August 2008, 14:22
yaya the weather is getting better and better....

2wheeljunkie
28th August 2008, 14:47
im excited too ehh..every day has been awesome..today especially..! :clap:

Phurrball
28th August 2008, 15:09
Twas a beauty ride yesterday with Nish up to Wellsford! It didn't rain a drop (it did threaten though) and the ginga was no where in sight.

Hurrah for dry roads! I'm a bit rusty on the open road riding though...

^^^How was the yoghurt making lab bro??

Nagash
28th August 2008, 15:17
I've been sepnding it fixing a blown gasket on my bike..

All sorted now thank god, just in time for the start of my work shift. Farking brilliant.

2wheeljunkie
28th August 2008, 21:09
Hurrah for dry roads! I'm a bit rusty on the open road riding though...

^^^How was the yoghurt making lab bro??

yeaa im in dire need of open road prac as well bro..but man dunt ask abt the yogurt lab..farrrkin disaster struck..ask zim abt it..im sure he'll love to tell u.!!!!:spanking:

klyong82
29th August 2008, 11:39
i do! depends where:

021 049 3336

Hey look Ris's advertising herself...number's there..

2wheeljunkie
29th August 2008, 11:55

notti notti..:spanking:

rie
30th August 2008, 01:44

oh, kimmy... :laugh:

portokiwi
30th August 2008, 07:19
Weathers been great the last week.:crybaby: Just finished a week long course in west Auckland.
Lol if you saw some crazy guys running in the rain heading towards Glenfielf pool that was us. And you might have seen us trying to sneek around West Gate shopping center:Oops:
Was fun.
Now got back Thursday night work Friday - Monday.
Still as long as the coffee is hot .... I am happy.
Oh yes finaly rode my baby to work this morning.:woohoo: Felt good

Number One
30th August 2008, 13:06
:argh: would be out and about but I am sick...farken flue! I got snotty nose can't stop sneezing and my balance is a bit dodgy as my ears are clogged up. Hope I'm better tomorrow it's bucket racing time!!!!

Trudes
30th August 2008, 14:21
:argh: would be out and about but I am sick...farken flue! I got snotty nose can't stop sneezing and my balance is a bit dodgy as my ears are clogged up. Hope I'm better tomorrow it's bucket racing time!!!!

Oh bum!! I was about to see if you wanted to go for a quick ride this avo too!!! Hope you're feeling better by tomorrow doll! :hug:

portokiwi
30th August 2008, 15:10
:blank:As I am working all I get to do is watch all the bikes go past on the road.....