PDA

View Full Version : Some bitch stole my Gixxer !

bigfoot
26th August 2008, 13:23
So Iwas waiting next in line to have my Gixxer 250 stolen. Fuck! Mine wasnt from outside uni though, it was just off K Rd. And now I am stuck all the way out here in Royal Oak, where it takes a fuckin hour to get to uni in the morning sometimes on the bus. Thats just way below the dignity of any self respecting biker. Especially when I have to be in at the city campus, tamaki campus AND the naval base in devonport for my 4th year project on the same fuckin day.

So heres an idea, does anyone have a spare bike lying around that I could rent off them for a short wee while. PM me and we can discuss $$$$$$$$. Or even someone keen to take in a pillion rider from royal oak and share gas money.

Public transport SUX babboon balls. Cant wait till the insurance company releases me the dough !

Str8 Jacket
26th August 2008, 13:31
At least you didnt blow it up and can claim insurance!

Sorry to hear of your lose though. Bastards!

Slyer
26th August 2008, 14:11
We just need to make bike theft punishable by death.

shingo
26th August 2008, 14:21
We just need to make bike theft punishable by death.

You've got to catch them first....

EJK
26th August 2008, 14:25
Just off K road? Where exactly near K road?

2wheeljunkie
26th August 2008, 15:09
sorry to hear that man..fuck that sucks...it was a nice gsx as well..unless u arent the guy i went on a ride wit..i think u are..u the engineer rite..besides the point..sorry once again to hear..but atleast it claimable..now u can get a bigger bike..bike shopping's always fun..!:2thumbsup

TOTO
26th August 2008, 16:10
Sorry for your loss matey.

Did you have a disk lock ?

What insurance are you with ?

2wheeljunkie
26th August 2008, 16:26
put a post out to all the gsx riders on kb telling them not to buy parts from a van on the side of the road..then again gsx parts fit other bikes too im guessing...bloody cunts these theives..leave our babies alone..btw bud..karma's a bitch, dunt fret..

Slyer
26th August 2008, 16:28
Karma doesn't do shit, last time I took candy from a baby nothing bad happened.

klyong82
26th August 2008, 16:31

I wonder how do you sleep at night after that;)?

2wheeljunkie
26th August 2008, 18:14

shame on you..whose to say karma has forgotten..hehe...btw if i see u doin that again i'l steal your pocketrocket..:whistle:

Choco
26th August 2008, 18:25
Fuck, EVERYONE's loosing the bike! :(
Lock away your babies people, Pirates about :gob:

Timati
26th August 2008, 18:25
Doesn't anyone lock their bikes and I don't mean steering locks?

K Road is pretty busy. Pretty ballsy to nick it in broad daylight. Where did it happen on K Road? Think they are cameras where the banks are located...

2wheeljunkie
26th August 2008, 18:29
dont worry its not near the places u go bro..:lol:..sorry offtopic

Timati
26th August 2008, 19:09
dont worry its not near the places u go bro..:lol:..sorry offtopic

Good one there dude since I have heard that you are the top client on that stretch of road. It's no wonder I saw you loitering the other time on K Road with your dick out of you pants after a "wo-man" session...hahaha.

Swoop
26th August 2008, 19:17
Bummer dude.

Hopefully everyone is learning a lesson from two recent thefts.
LOCK UP YOUR BIKE!

Even if it is only a simple thing like finding the biggest padlock you own and putting it around the sprocket+chain.

Make your bike a harder target for the co*k-sucking maggots.

2wheeljunkie
26th August 2008, 19:45
Good one there dude since I have heard that you are the top client on that stretch of road. It's no wonder I saw you loitering the other time on K Road with your dick out of you pants after a "wo-man" session...hahaha.

your mom din seem to complain cuz..bahahahahaha:innocent:..im only joking cuz..or am i? :innocent: oh man once again off topic..sorry bigfoot this is the last u will hear of me ranting about non thread stuff..

Timati
26th August 2008, 20:00
your mom din seem to complain cuz..bahahahahaha:innocent:..im only joking cuz..or am i? :innocent: oh man once again off topic..sorry bigfoot this is the last u will hear of me ranting about non thread stuff..

Considering you were pretty wasted you sure it wasn't your mom muhahaha. Damn boy, you gotta know you limits hahaha. Just kidding bud...or am I?

Hey bigfoot, don't mind 2WheelJunkie, they don't call him a junkie for no reason. Don't you worry, I'll have Mr Baseball bat with me. I'll sort him out!

PirateJafa
26th August 2008, 20:34
Fuck, EVERYONE's loosing the bike! :(
Lock away your babies people, Pirates about :gob:

Quiet, or they'll be onto me! :bash:

BANZAI
26th August 2008, 20:51
Oh no! Suzuki got stolen!!!! Now someone's gonna steal my GN! :gob:

Sorry, just kidding...

But honestly, what's up with people? I don't see bike stealing make such a big money.

Hope you get decent money to buy new bike tho...

gijoe1313
26th August 2008, 21:13
Man ... :angry2: This is going on way too much ... frikk'n blardy low life scum ... and thats insulting lower life forms!

Sorry to hear about your loss, hope karma gives some payback and you sort yourself into another ride sometime soon ...

racefactory
26th August 2008, 22:03
What the fuck??? so sorry man- good god, that's terrible.

Please tell me it didn't have any disk locks/ chain/ padlock on....

if so, it is a valuable lesson for all of us- LOCK UP YOUR BIKE PLEASE!@!

bomma
26th August 2008, 23:53
hey bud sorry to hear man.....looks like the fag patrol is out in force so im guessing everyone should be wary and lock up your bikes!!! its never fun when someone tampers with your bike and it must be fucking gutting to get it nicked so i feel for ya.....maybe we need to get stickers that say "Shotgun monitoring system armed" and have an LED next to it that just flashes :ar15:

motorbyclist
27th August 2008, 00:31
But honestly, what's up with people? I don't see bike stealing make such a big money.

well, save up for 3-12months for a bike, or go out and get one in less than an hour?

don't want to wait 3 weeks for parts from japan? reckon a parted out bike is worth about $3k for a day's work?

if you ask me it's a bloody lucrative industry, and not only does it ruin us victims but the bill is shared amongst all those who pay insurance, and all those who pay taxes for the bastards to live on the dole...would say taxes to get police to investigate but it doesn't really happen

bigfoot
27th August 2008, 09:53
Just off K road? Where exactly near K road?

At the intersection of East St and Galatos St..... just off K Rd. I guess it was stupidity on my part to not lock it up. But damn, do I have to pay for that with my bike !

Whose keen to join me on a dismembering venture if they catch these cunts. Shotgun left arm.

Oh yeah, so I just heard from the insurance company State, they said it takes 2-3 days after a 14 day recovery period to make the payments. Waiting for that plus a Uni scholarship and boooyaaaa a a gixxer 750 is what I wanna get. What they also told me is that a previous owner has finance still owing on it! WTF. I bought the thing off Red Baron who bought it off the previous owner. Get your shit sorted Baron.

bigfoot
27th August 2008, 10:05
sorry to hear that man..fuck that sucks...it was a nice gsx as well..unless u arent the guy i went on a ride wit..i think u are..u the engineer rite..besides the point..sorry once again to hear..but atleast it claimable..now u can get a bigger bike..bike shopping's always fun..!:2thumbsup

Yeah Im the engineer dude. Everybodys losing bikes. Leasson Learnt. Lock your fucking bike up like that austrian guy locked up his daughter. Bad taste, I know. But it does truly suck losing your bike. So if theres anything I wanna pass on to everyone else from this bitch of an experience, its LOCK YOUR FUCKING BIKES.

For my next bike I was thinking, one of those alarms that send a text message to your phone. Are they any good. Or do random cats and hookers keep setting them off ?

EJK
27th August 2008, 11:59
At the intersection of East St and Galatos St..... just off K Rd. I guess it was stupidity on my part to not lock it up. But damn, do I have to pay for that with my bike !

Whose keen to join me on a dismembering venture if they catch these cunts. Shotgun left arm.

Oh yeah, so I just heard from the insurance company State, they said it takes 2-3 days after a 14 day recovery period to make the payments. Waiting for that plus a Uni scholarship and boooyaaaa a a gixxer 750 is what I wanna get. What they also told me is that a previous owner has finance still owing on it! WTF. I bought the thing off Red Baron who bought it off the previous owner. Get your shit sorted Baron.

Shit that really sucks... Fukn pity it was stolen about 100 meters away from my place! Now I feel guilty!

Bummer dude.

Hopefully everyone is learning a lesson from two recent thefts.
LOCK UP YOUR BIKE!

Even if it is only a simple thing like finding the biggest padlock you own and putting it around the sprocket+chain.

Make your bike a harder target for the co*k-sucking maggots.

Which reminds me of the quote "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected"

I lock up my bike with a big fat Fuck Off chain (If used in wrong hands, it can be lethal. Really) and tie it to a nearest pole/ sign. IMO its better than disclocks.

Swoop
27th August 2008, 19:14
What we see when Hitcher goes away...

motorbyclist
27th August 2008, 20:05
Step One to reducing bike thefts:

big fuck-off alarmed disc locks, at cost, for you (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=80665)

Jahdafario
29th August 2008, 02:56
So Iwas waiting next in line to have my Gixxer 250 stolen. Fuck! Mine wasnt from outside uni though, it was just off K Rd. And now I am stuck all the way out here in Royal Oak, where it takes a fuckin hour to get to uni in the morning sometimes on the bus. Thats just way below the dignity of any self respecting biker. Especially when I have to be in at the city campus, tamaki campus AND the naval base in devonport for my 4th year project on the same fuckin day.

So heres an idea, does anyone have a spare bike lying around that I could rent off them for a short wee while. PM me and we can discuss $$$$$$$$. Or even someone keen to take in a pillion rider from royal oak and share gas money.

Public transport SUX babboon balls. Cant wait till the insurance company releases me the dough !

sory 2 hear g, but i think i hear upgrade a' callin'

Jahdafario
29th August 2008, 02:57
Step One to reducing bike thefts:

big fuck-off alarmed disc locks, at cost, for you (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=80665)

step two.

when u catch IT, use the thief's face as a knee slider