PDA

View Full Version : My 21st

ital916
30th August 2008, 18:07
Hey guys

I'm turning 21 in a couple of months and whilst I haven't planned drinks as of yet I have thought of a more personal biker event I would love to do. As my road trip is cancelled, I would love after the end of uni to do a massive trip around the NI with you guys. We will ride lots, drink lots, get laid lots :shutup: haha and have a great time.

Now for the soppy bit...I've made some fucking great mates in the club and as much shit that I give you guys. your all bloody legends *stop laughing nish you homo haha..anyway*. So waddya guys think. Once uni is over we will get a group together and ride into the sunset for a few days. It would meana lot to me. And someone tell pocketcracker that he's invited too. Slyer you better get a bike cos your coming too. This is to kyle, stephen + hanne, david, slyer, soph and rob, ewen, kim, andrew + andrews whore, yui if your still here, kyle number 2, dan, timati, metalor and others i have met and I can't be arsed typing more names haha.

Sp last soppy bit...yeah It would be awesome fun, and a great ride. the route is in the making. Oh and you guys will hopefully be getting invites soon to my 21st If I can afford one haha. :Punk:

Peace and lots of non gay biker love

Dushy

motorbyclist
31st August 2008, 03:20
ohhhhh i'm dead keen for this :D

ital916
31st August 2008, 17:28
Yeah it should be good, It'll end up being a couple days and by that I mean like five haha. Will be sick as.

bikerboy011
31st August 2008, 17:42
I might be keen ay my birthday is in a months time too lol.

bikerboy011
31st August 2008, 17:49
If i can afford it...

Nagash
31st August 2008, 18:27
Wanna pull the the old 'gravel' nickname out of the dust and do Cape Reinga again?

That ride was fucking brilliant.

2wheeljunkie
31st August 2008, 21:43
Hey guys

I'm turning 21 in a couple of months and whilst I haven't planned drinks as of yet I have thought of a more personal biker event I would love to do. As my road trip is cancelled, I would love after the end of uni to do a massive trip around the NI with you guys. We will ride lots, drink lots, get laid lots :shutup: haha and have a great time.

Now for the soppy bit...I've made some fucking great mates in the club and as much shit that I give you guys. your all bloody legends *stop laughing nish you homo haha..anyway*. So waddya guys think. Once uni is over we will get a group together and ride into the sunset for a few days. It would meana lot to me. And someone tell pocketcracker that he's invited too. Slyer you better get a bike cos your coming too. This is to kyle, stephen + hanne, david, slyer, soph and rob, ewen, kim, andrew + andrews whore, yui if your still here, kyle number 2, dan, timati, metalor and others i have met and I can't be arsed typing more names haha.

Sp last soppy bit...yeah It would be awesome fun, and a great ride. the route is in the making. Oh and you guys will hopefully be getting invites soon to my 21st If I can afford one haha. :Punk:

Peace and lots of non gay biker love

Dushy

fuckin aye mate..u know im there like rats to a dead corpse.!!:headbang:

motorbyclist
1st September 2008, 01:28
gravel?!

please don't

think of the fully faired among us!

bomma
1st September 2008, 07:40
hey mini-me, im in for this one cuz...spose we could make everyone happy and end up at a fork where there's gravel one way and tarseal the other and have a meeting point at the end somewhere but im all for tarseal shredding!!!! :rockon:

our lil dushi's turning 21 :bye: oh how quickly they grow up :laugh:

ital916
1st September 2008, 08:18
Haha nagash, we might end up in cape reinga.....the route is almost sorted, it will be a long trip boys and girls so save a few pennies. It will seperate armchair motorcyclists from the normal ones haha *jks*.

Hey nagash, I'll meet up with you soon and kyle and bomma too as you guys will probably be leading the ride, big bikes go quicker haha except nagash he just canes that little rebel of his :gob:. I'm gonna avoid gravel, I'll only ride it if it's necessary :P. Gravel makes the fun go away.

Nagash
1st September 2008, 10:24
Scared if gravel aye... how 'bout some nice soft sand down 90 mile beach? :lol:

Would love to do twin bridges again *without* the fresh lime chip seal.. that was mental.

motorbyclist
1st September 2008, 10:52
Scared if gravel aye... how 'bout some nice soft sand down 90 mile beach? :lol:

if we go there i MUST be on a dirtbike, and you guys will have to wait a good 6-8 hours while i much around in those dunes - farking awesome riding on those dunes:niceone:

Nagash
1st September 2008, 15:20
I'd join you on my cruiser.. done it before :headbang:

Wonder if you can get 160 wide knobblies.. that'd be farking awsome.

Slyer
1st September 2008, 17:39
Hopefully I'll have something of a bike by then.

Zim_Invader
3rd September 2008, 00:28
oh hells ya! i'm in for this! i'm assuming this'll be an endo of year ride, post fnal exams.. sweetness with timing there bro! perfect way to see nz too. and, this gives me 4 months of solid riding to get my twisty skills up to par to maybe keep up with u vets.

i'm down for this dushy! it's prob the most original way to celebrate a 21st too (as far as i know anyway)... unless any1 knows of more unique ideas used before?

ital916
3rd September 2008, 08:04
Sick as zim, your skills will be great after the ride haha. It's gonna be a long trip matey, you'll come back with a couple thou on the clock of your bike and it'll be around the whole of nz, in the summer! Hell yeah it's gonna be sweet. I'll start writing up a kit list of what will need to be taken.

Timati
3rd September 2008, 09:27
Dude,

You gotta go big on the 21st. Perfect venue - Bubble. Hot women and oh yeah great alcohol.

ital916
3rd September 2008, 19:28
Dude,

You gotta go big on the 21st. Perfect venue - Bubble. Hot women and oh yeah great alcohol.

Dude, I can't realy afford one haha. Seriously lots of peoples parents help them out with bar tabs and the such but I gotta pay for my own. a "life lesson" supposedly haha. I was thinking just meet at a bar, bubble if you wish and get real pissed and have a good time. A north island tour is much more personal and very cool for a 21st I think. I'll understand if your too much of a pussy to come though, in your old age :Pokey:

Timati
4th September 2008, 07:51
Dude, I can't realy afford one haha. Seriously lots of peoples parents help them out with bar tabs and the such but I gotta pay for my own. a "life lesson" supposedly haha. I was thinking just meet at a bar, bubble if you wish and get real pissed and have a good time. A north island tour is much more personal and very cool for a 21st I think. I'll understand if your too much of a pussy to come though, in your old age :Pokey:

Wasn't suggesting you pay for it. Get a whole bunch of people together and everyone can pay for their own drinks. Get pissed, have a blast and get laid! hahaha. Seeing you plan to extend your bday over a period of 5 days, we can hit the north island over the weekend if you are man enough (which has been questionable at times haha) to have survived.

ital916
4th September 2008, 20:23
Haha your on, p.s can I borrow one of your shirts tomorrow, mine are all lost somewhere haha, plus I have to make a good impression on the lasses when hitting the d floor haha.