PDA

View Full Version : Short ride tomorrow!! (4 SEP)

BANZAI
4th September 2008, 00:02
Me, Swee and TOTO are going for short ride tomorrow (already today lol) afternoon.

Meet us at Westgate 12pm ish!

It's gonna be relatively slow ride tomorrow so if you can cope with us learners come along lol

Jahdafario
4th September 2008, 00:11
love to bro, but got work :pinch:

Patar
4th September 2008, 00:31
I'm going out for a ride with my learner friend tomorrow (today) so I might see if we make it up your way in time.

Timati
4th September 2008, 07:47
When you say short, how short is the ride and where to? I'll see if I can get away from work.

TOTO
4th September 2008, 10:29
short as in 3 ish hours

BANZAI
4th September 2008, 11:25
Hey TOTO was it 12pm or 1pm? I finished my stuff early so going to WWH first and will meet you :)

Sorry for my unorganisiness :sweatdrop

BANZAI
4th September 2008, 22:45
That was fun ride! :D

We did SH16 to wellsford.

We swaped our bikes on the way back too, that was good fun :yes:

Hornet was f--king amazing, its really really fast! :gob:
No vibration at all unlike single cylinder lol and sounds really nice above 14k revs hehe

Mmmmmmmmmm I want GSX250FX or Balius now :drool:

DR was nice too, but I just can't kick start it. And was very high but I only can manage to put the bike upright by standing in one peg and tiptoe the other.

But was nice to ride. It corners well than GN I think? Certainly brake works better lol

But when I get back to GN, I just felt it's sooo confortable.

Except getting massive vibration above 7k, I can just sit on it and follow them nicely. Apparently it can go up to pretty high speed hehe :p(131!!)

Thanks guys, was great day :first:

TOTO
4th September 2008, 22:58
yea , my first time on a DR250 too.

great fun

Bump starting the DR 6 times today by me and banzai pushing it hardcore was the best part of my day.

Doing it all in full gear too with helmet and cluves on.

fantastic days riding guys. Proves that riding on a beautiful day at whatever speeed beats staying at home and lurking on KB.

We saw many bikes today, and all friendly and happy as the sun above us :sunny:

motorbyclist
4th September 2008, 23:43
T

No vibration at all unlike single cylinder lol and sounds really nice above 14k revs hehe

Mmmmmmmmmm I want GSX250FX or Balius now :drool:

haha, he's got the taste for real bikes now! well as far as a 250 goes:shutup:

2wheeljunkie
5th September 2008, 22:33
That was fun ride! :D

what do u expect bud, no.1 its a HORNEEETTTT...and no.2, its a HHHOOOOONNNNDDDDAAAAA..!!!!

aewilliam
5th September 2008, 22:46
what do u expect bud, no.1 its a HORNEEETTTT...and no.2, its a HHHOOOOONNNNDDDDAAAAA..!!!!

and its only the 250 hes on aye dawg...just wait till Banzai quadruples-ish that.

OK, no, not a 16 cyclinder 996cc, but rather the 919.

THats not just really fast, but really really fast.:gob:

Or is it really really really really fast. :innocent:

BANZAI
6th September 2008, 08:51
haha, he's got the taste for real bikes now! well as far as a 250 goes:shutup:

Admit that it's very good bike, but I haven't tried other 250multi cyl yet so I still like SUZUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Give me Bandit!!!!

and its only the 250 hes on aye dawg...just wait till Banzai quadruples-ish that.

OK, no, not a 16 cyclinder 996cc, but rather the 919.

THats not just really fast, but really really fast.:gob:

Or is it really really really really fast. :innocent:

Hmmmmm 16cyl lol

I'm sure Gixxxerrrrrrrs are very very vey very very fast than Honda :bleh:

motorbyclist
6th September 2008, 18:24
I'm sure Gixxxerrrrrrrs are very very vey very very fast than Honda :bleh:

i'm sure they're not....

and even if they are, the honda will go harder for longer, and won't break in half;)

gijoe1313
6th September 2008, 18:59
Ahh the pitter pat or should that be the high revving note of a happy lil'ol'hornet always gladdens my heart! :love: :woohoo:

Good to hear that BANZAI got a taste of the lil'ol'hornet and why their owners rave about them! :innocent:

Oooh and at the end of this year, I do believe I think some more Honda Hornet goodness will be making an appearance! (Time for me to start saving my pennies again! :innocent:)

Glad to hear you guys had a nice and safe trip, its the company you ride with, the attitude you take on the ride that makes all the difference! :yes: