PDA

View Full Version : Back seat and pillion pegs?

Timati
8th September 2008, 09:51
Anyone know where I can get (with the exception of Mt Eden) a back seat and pillion pegs for the RS?

Gremlin
8th September 2008, 15:59
Anyone know where I can get (with the exception of Mt Eden) a back seat and pillion pegs for the RS?
a wrecker? Tried Action and Atomic? If no wrecker has them in NZ, you may want to try Victorian Motorcycle wreckers, or something, somewhere in Oz

ital916
9th September 2008, 13:24
Have fun pillioning someone on the rs...haha. :sick:

PirateJafa
9th September 2008, 13:36
Hey if the RZ could do it quite happily then the RS will do so too! :)

Squiggles
9th September 2008, 14:27
Theres a guy on trademe, Bluezmoke (sp?) who might have some, he had a shiteload of parts when i visited him out west

Timati
9th September 2008, 15:54
a wrecker? Tried Action and Atomic? If no wrecker has them in NZ, you may want to try Victorian Motorcycle wreckers, or something, somewhere in Oz

Thanks. Will check them out. Where's Action based at?

Have fun pillioning someone on the rs...haha. :sick:

Should be interesting aye, especially around the corners and especially if the chic has to hold on tight!

BTW, where's my clean shirt! Pussy, you bailed on Saturday night, haha

Hey if the RZ could do it quite happily then the RS will do so too! :)

Cool. Do you have a spare I could try?

Theres a guy on trademe, Bluezmoke (sp?) who might have some, he had a shiteload of parts when i visited him out west

Sweet. Will check it out.

Gremlin
9th September 2008, 23:38
Thanks. Will check them out. Where's Action based at?

Action (http://whitepages.co.nz/Pages/Search/Details/0,2624,a1281_d2852965,00.html?Name=action+wrecker&Loc=&Reg=) and Atomic are close to each other on Barry's Pt Rd, opposite sides

Rockbuddy
10th September 2008, 00:01
ebay.com is your friend practically anything you want or need

HungusMaximist
10th September 2008, 10:09
Yea, just like what the Dushmeister said, be quite a wonderful and interesting experience for a you and the pillion.

Especially in those corners where you need the momentum to get you around, but hey you gotta try at least something once.

Gotta make sure that the chick is stick thin and light as a leaf, is that lucky anorexic chick that you've been dating Timati?

Timati
10th September 2008, 16:52
Action (http://whitepages.co.nz/Pages/Search/Details/0,2624,a1281_d2852965,00.html?Name=action+wrecker&Loc=&Reg=) and Atomic are close to each other on Barry's Pt Rd, opposite sides

Cheers mate. Will check them out.

ebay.com is your friend practically anything you want or need

Yeah but want something local if there is a fuck up of some sort.

Yea, just like what the Dushmeister said, be quite a wonderful and interesting experience for a you and the pillion.

Especially in those corners where you need the momentum to get you around, but hey you gotta try at least something once.

Gotta make sure that the chick is stick thin and light as a leaf, is that lucky anorexic chick that you've been dating Timati?

Haha, depends on which chic you are talking about :-).