PDA

View Full Version : Mount Wellington Race Track

Guitarest-biker
11th September 2008, 16:50
Hi guys im new to Kiwibiker.co.nz but i am interested to know when the mount wellington pocket bike race is on next. :yes:

Qkchk
11th September 2008, 17:01
I think its on next weekend. Have a look at NZMMRC (http://www.nzmmrc.co.nz/e107_plugins/calendar_menu/calendar.php)

Aero165
11th September 2008, 19:33
Hi guys im new to Kiwibiker.co.nz but i am interested to know when the mount wellington pocket bike race is on next. :yes:

Catch a lift with someone and come down to the next round of pocketbike racing in Napier this weekend:headbang:

Guitarest-biker
12th September 2008, 07:50
NAPIER!!?!?!?! too far for me, im going to tauronga this weekend and theres gonna be loooong steeep reads.:yes:

Aero165
12th September 2008, 09:09
Well if you can get to Taupo by midday Saturday you're welcome to come down with us.

Here's a photo of some racing from a few rounds ago. I'm in the red and that's John with the super speed tuck.:mellow:

Guitarest-biker
17th September 2008, 06:56
WOW Nice wheels! i like the red

DELLORTO
17th September 2008, 07:45
this is waht you misted out on......

DELLORTO
17th September 2008, 07:52
on this.....

skidMark
17th September 2008, 08:00
on this.....

Damn i cant see any of them because of infractions, can you email if there are any of me? brngiton@hotmail.com

red and white dainese leathers, and a #10 west honda (possibly missing the fairings because i obliterated them on lap 3 of first practise) :sweatdrop

I can't make it this weekend i suspect, my forks are still twisted from a crash at the last meet, and i need to replace the whole throttle grip assy because it spins on the bar...

And i'm picking up my spare parts katana (damn trademe) i mayyyy bicycle down to watch if i have time though.