PDA

View Full Version : Titties?

Hanne
12th September 2008, 13:56
Now that i've got your attention....
Clubs Ball

Yep, thats right, a week before the event they finally see fit to let us know about it and provide a flyer...

WHAT: 'Academy Awards' AUSA clubs ball
WHEN: Saturday 20th September (THIS WEEKEND)
WHERE: The floating Pavilion, 161 Halsey Street, Viaduct Harbour
COST: $45

Free Jager cocktail on entry, $2 drinks

Tickets on sale in Quad at Student Central

Anyone going to come?

Oh, and we've been nominated for " - STAND OUT NEW CLUB OF THE YEAR 2008 ", let's turn up in our leathers and scare the heck out of all the chess players :devil2:

Squiggles
12th September 2008, 20:38
*Bump* </10chars>

BIHB@0610
12th September 2008, 20:56
Bump ....

Titties?

Anyone going to come??

:innocent:

..... :devil2:

McJim
12th September 2008, 21:02
Bump ....

Titties?

Anyone going to come??

:innocent:

..... :devil2:

Well I had my thing in my hand and everything so I could have but there are no titties on the page. It's like turning up to a gunfight when everyone has gone home :rofl:

ital916
12th September 2008, 21:13
Speaking of hanne + titties......my eagle vision picked up a little :whistle: at the chiller today. Yup...its good to be a guy. Pink or brown...that'll be a secret I'll take to my grave. Stephen if you wish to defend your honour I accept a deul with pistols at dawn.

Number One
12th September 2008, 21:21
More blardy false advertising...this thread is as bad as the 'What a cock' thread if you're gonna attract people with promises of titties at least supply some!

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x247/dmcmannis/titties-1.jpg

And some more...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/erasedforyou/titties.jpg

Oh yeah and BUMP

PirateJafa
12th September 2008, 21:43
my eagle vision picked up a little :whistle: at the chiller today. Yup...its good to be a guy. Pink or brown...that'll be a secret I'll take to my grave. Stephen if you wish to defend your honour I accept a deul with pistols at dawn.

Stephen defending his own honour? What the hell were YOU looking at? You're worse than a bloody Honda rider! :Pokey:

More blardy false advertising...this thread is as bad as the 'What a cock' thread if you're gonna attract people with promises of titties at least supply some!

And some more...

Oh yeah and BUMP

Ah, thanks for making this thread worthwhile. :rockon:

PirateJafa
12th September 2008, 21:44
Oh, and we've been nominated for " - STAND OUT NEW CLUB OF THE YEAR 2008 ", let's turn up in our leathers and scare the heck out of all the chess players :devil2:

Dibs on playing chess in full leathers.

TOTO
12th September 2008, 22:37
Speaking of hanne + titties......my eagle vision picked up a little :whistle: at the chiller today. Yup...its good to be a guy. Pink or brown...that'll be a secret I'll take to my grave. Stephen if you wish to defend your honour I accept a deul with pistols at dawn.

so you came immediately to kb to let us know. I dont beleave you.

Pictures or it didnt happen :doh:

2wheeljunkie
13th September 2008, 01:34
You're worse than a bloody Honda rider! :Pokey:

hey watch it jaffa..u dunt want an arm to go missing during tha nite ...DO YA???

ital916
13th September 2008, 09:33
back in the day if someone dissed your woman, your hnour would be damaged not hers cos women are just objects and all ahaha.

ehab2weelr
13th September 2008, 12:12
I knew i should have stayed for the chiller!!!!!! :doh: hahahaha

ehab2weelr
13th September 2008, 12:13
hey watch it jaffa..u dunt want an arm to go missing during tha nite ...DO YA???

I F**k HONDAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Storm
13th September 2008, 12:47
Oh yeah and BUMP

Yeah, I'd bump you ;)

Squiggles
13th September 2008, 18:28
back in the day if someone dissed your woman, your hnour would be damaged not hers cos women are just objects and all ahaha.

Back in the day people could recognise when others were a lost cause :rolleyes:

ital916
13th September 2008, 19:27
Back in the day people could recognise when others were a lost cause :rolleyes:

Hey don't talk about ehab that way. Don't worry ehab I'm on your side. :lol:

Hanne
13th September 2008, 20:13
So to get back on the topic of the ball...

Who wants to come??

c'mon guys...:headbang:

Ragingrob
13th September 2008, 20:17
What are the details? You can't honestly expect me to like click on stuff to open and read stuff! Way too much effort. Copy and paste FTW Hanne!

Hanne
13th September 2008, 20:26
Lazy fingers!
First post updated.

No excuse now!

rie
13th September 2008, 22:17
hm...$45 would feed me 15 bundles of fish&chips...

BANZAI
13th September 2008, 22:40
I'm planning to go Speedshow this week so budget is bit on tight side.

Sofar who's coming???? There won't be many girls from our club is there :p

No fun of seeing club girls in ball dresses!!! :p

I MIGHT come, might not.

PirateJafa
13th September 2008, 23:12

Or 21 and a half deep-fried Moro bars!

2wheeljunkie
14th September 2008, 15:27
Or 21 and a half deep-fried Moro bars!

ahhhhhh farkk yeaa..!!!:laugh:

bomma
14th September 2008, 19:14

where the HELL do you get $3 fush n chups au?!?! HOOK US UP!!! :Punk:

EDIT: hey i just read the first post and if there are actually people going then im keen aye.....$2 drinks justifies the fee to get in!! LETS GO AND GET FUCKED OFF OUR FACES!! live up to our biker stereotypes :rockon:

Zim_Invader
16th September 2008, 01:01
fuckin aye! niche has teh right idea there... and if it gets that bad, we all walk up to the uni, and again, if not sober by then just all sleep beside our babies (EDIT.... Change that from babies to BIKES.... i know all u dirty bastards will twist this around was too much).:buggerd:.. in the car park there. wake up and shower in the gym (with jandals and shit... i'm not keen to get me any of that there athlete's foot... sorry!

as for actually going to the ball... i'm at one already (sorry guys, zim's now got a girl, an has been kidnapped for that FAITHFUL :niceone: night on the 20th. but, i'm considering bringing her to the venue if time permits, or maybe meeting u all for an after ball, instead ??? so, who's keen?? if u too broke to go to the ball, then we all meet after, and just group up and do some more of that great MOBBBING thing we bikers (& our fellow associates) tend to do!:chase:

or just kick back, share some good stories, and watch the sun rise over teh horizon. (don't worry, if u're single to mingle, then nichey's prob more than happy to share a lap or two with u.. eh buddy?) hahhaa.... what says u all?

hanne, i'll text squigs on sat, if anything, and if u all keen we can gather up a few ppl to chill some later on. i'm cool to show my lady friend the peepz i share my ride with.

rie
16th September 2008, 19:24
we all meet after, and just group up and do some more of that great MOBBBING thing we bikers (& our fellow associates) tend to do!

MOBBBING? Mingle Over Beer + Beer + Beer? Munters Ogling Boobies squared (therein above reference to titties)?

i'm not sure what that is, but i'm off to the ball now guys! maybe see some of you there. or at the afterball club hopping. or mobbbing. =_=

BANZAI
16th September 2008, 22:10
Dress Code?

Don't tell me leathers coz I only have Codura!!!! :lol:

Zim_Invader
17th September 2008, 21:37
stop changing topic now!... get back to the real issue here... this thread seriously lacks the one thing that brought us all here.... bring us more!!!!!

bomma
17th September 2008, 21:39
i get excited everytime i see this thread!! but a click only leads to familiar sensations of disappointment :oi-grr:

Ragingrob
17th September 2008, 21:49
Haha! Hey guys it's world nude day this fri... We should soooo dude some nude riding in the car park an film it... We'd soooo win!!!!

Hanne
17th September 2008, 21:54
Haha! Hey guys it's world nude day this fri... We should soooo dude some nude riding in the car park an film it... We'd soooo win!!!!

Of course we would also have to talk like pirates while we were at it.
Ooh aar me 'earties (or my-whatever-else-you-care-to-sustitute-in-that-sentence-but-not-THAT-you-sick-bastard-oh-god-you-have-poisoned-my-mind)
Two ridiculousities in one go, that cannot be beaten.

Ragingrob
17th September 2008, 22:12
Stephen I think Hanne's really had it this time, she needs to be locked up in a padded cell me thinks.

Either that or hide your drugs better Stevo!

Slyer
17th September 2008, 22:31
ridiculousities
I love your new word!

PirateJafa
17th September 2008, 22:34
Of course we would also have to talk like pirates while we were at it.
Ooh aar me 'earties (or my-whatever-else-you-care-to-sustitute-in-that-sentence-but-not-THAT-you-sick-bastard-oh-god-you-have-poisoned-my-mind)
Two ridiculousities in one go, that cannot be beaten.

Bloody girl is on the catnip again.

bomma
17th September 2008, 22:39

there's just something i dont trust about being naked around zim........get a weird vibe from the guy :buggerd::shit::doh:

Ragingrob
17th September 2008, 22:43
there's just something i dont trust about being naked around zim........get a weird vibe from the guy :buggerd::shit::doh:

Oh yeah? Zim gives you a vibe? Weird, maybe it's outta batteries :clap:

Zim_Invader
18th September 2008, 21:52
hey hey nichey... now yer mom wasn't worried when i gave her tha vibe... u should be more open to it. it's good for u (plus u know u're soo into me). just breath in, bend over, and "cough":doctor:. (easy as ....mmmm...pie!).

haha, ps. i'll be sure to tell my misus that you wants in on a little 3-way tag team nichey... hahah..... :msn-wink: (she likes a bit of the :spanking:, so be prepared) hahhaah

(and there u go. once again adding more unnecessary words that really would be better off unsaid - but it's too late now punks!!!! - haha... its your own fault hanne, for the amazingly appealing thread name! u should've excpected nothing less from us - the great bunch of miscreants!)

Zim_Invader
20th September 2008, 00:35
ah come on ppl.. such a disappointment. the best thread title has run dead out of any input! it's a waste of genius naming I(just like niche's rob norris jokes thread)

Zim_Invader
30th September 2008, 11:49
TITTIES!!!!:love::Punk::chase:

bomma
30th September 2008, 13:59
WARNING: Contents may turn-on idiots like Kyle and Zim. :shifty:

PirateJafa
30th September 2008, 14:09
Jesus Christ man put a NWS on that. :sick:

Zim_Invader
30th September 2008, 22:18
WARNING: Contents may turn-on idiots like Kyle and Zim. :shifty:
edit: content removed! (disturbing as it was... what the hell was i thinking!) <----- it got me my first red rep. i've really gotta proof read what i write.

moar moar!!!:jerry: moar! haha

ps, what does NWS stand for?
pps. whay was this thread for again? can't be bothered going back to the first post to find out. (lazyness is a cure, not a disease... ask the fat slobs that spend their life procrastinating, pooping, eating and sleeping - all pretty much in the same room) - how? = they use a highly modified "port-a-loo" + a lone speed dial to KFC!

Slyer
30th September 2008, 22:24
Zim. For the sake of fuck, shut it.

Zim_Invader
1st October 2008, 00:36
:p hahaha. don't hchhaayyt me becoz i am byutifoor

BANZAI
1st October 2008, 01:18
umm so did anyone go to the ball? I think I had to do my assignment or something so didn't go....

Zim_Invader
1st October 2008, 23:59
heheh... i went to A ball. not that ball tho. but im def not complaining! no... :Oops:... not one bit of complaint in me... none

Phurrball
2nd October 2008, 13:46
Zim. For the sake of fuck, shut it.

I didn't think tourettes could manifest through a keyboard...perhaps I was wrong...

:lol:

BDOTGNZA is afraid - the grammatical correctness quotient of the site decreases with every post... :oi-grr:

Hehehehehehe...

Slyer
2nd October 2008, 14:46
What is with these tags about limp biskit in threads?:mellow:

Zim_Invader
3rd October 2008, 11:13
hahaha/.... who made which tag!? they're crack up. slyer bizkit... that deserves a +1. who be u? i'll bling u now bud!

Jahdafario
3rd October 2008, 18:15
i get excited everytime i see this thread!! but a click only leads to familiar sensations of disappointment :oi-grr:

ageed:bash:

Zim_Invader
3rd October 2008, 23:21
just a question. to the guy who red repped me:
1.have u seen the title of this thread!?
2.can u, honestly take anything written here seriously?
3. if so, seriously man. what were u hoping to find in this thread to begin with!?
4. how the hell could my striing of smileys (which though diverse, are still limiting) and random words that most that troll this forum will have realised by now, when coming from me, are almost as bad as half the nonsense that dushi splurts (dont go into a theory u may have of the number of red reps he may have. it's not necessary)...

what i'm saying is, nobody would look into this thread seriously, (TITTIES for god's sake man.... and so most of the ramble here is bound to be pointles!!)

-and yes, i'm far from excited about getting red repped, over something so small... dodgy, yes, but this thread would be teh ideal place for it (being titled as it was):mad:

Whynot
4th October 2008, 00:14
just a question. to the guy who red repped me:
1.have u seen the title of this thread!?
2.can u, honestly take anything written here seriously?
3. if so, seriously man. what were u hoping to find in this thread to begin with!?
4. how the hell could my striing of smileys (which though diverse, are still limiting) and random words that most that troll this forum will have realised by now, when coming from me, are almost as bad as half the nonsense that dushi splurts (dont go into a theory u may have of the number of red reps he may have. it's not necessary)...

what i'm saying is, nobody would look into this thread seriously, (TITTIES for god's sake man.... and so most of the ramble here is bound to be pointles!!)

-and yes, i'm far from excited about getting red repped, over something so small... dodgy, yes, but this thread would be teh ideal place for it (being titled as it was):mad:

dude

chill out, its just the internet .... :mellow:

bomma
4th October 2008, 09:50
edit: content removed! (disturbing as it was... what the hell was i thinking!) <----- it got me my first red rep. i've really gotta proof read what i write.

moar moar!!!:jerry: moar! haha

ps, what does NWS stand for?
pps. whay was this thread for again? can't be bothered going back to the first post to find out. (lazyness is a cure, not a disease... ask the fat slobs that spend their life procrastinating, pooping, eating and sleeping - all pretty much in the same room) - how? = they use a highly modified "port-a-loo" + a lone speed dial to KFC!

oh man why the hell did you edit it?!?! you'd already been red-repped for it so what does it matter?!?!?! lol i just wanted to see what all the hub-bub was about and now i cant even do that :oi-grr: lol for all those that dont know zim, he's a really big black guy from zimbabwe and having seen his abode, i know that he carries a multitude of weapons including machettes, semi-automatic pistols and assault rifles of various makes and models.....ie dont fuck with him :yes:

Zim_Invader
6th October 2008, 12:32
oh man why the hell did you edit it?!?! you'd already been red-repped for it so what does it matter?!?!?! lol i just wanted to see what all the hub-bub was about and now i cant even do that :oi-grr: lol for all those that dont know zim, he's a really big black guy from zimbabwe and having seen his abode, i know that he carries a multitude of weapons including machettes, semi-automatic pistols and assault rifles of various makes and models.....ie dont fuck with him :yes:

fuckin' aye! haha.. next time i'm red repped i think i'll go bak, and make the post all in bold. haha.. wish i could recreate the message, but the details... they elude me!

bomma
6th October 2008, 13:09
lol my first post EVER was all bold and i was red-repped coz apparently it's against netiquette to have posts in all-bold....go figure......:mellow:

twinkle
7th October 2008, 19:41
lol my first post EVER was all bold and i was red-repped coz apparently it's against netiquette to have posts in all-bold....go figure......:mellow:

haha didn't you used to post in text speak? I think you got shit for that didn't you? :clap:

bomma
7th October 2008, 20:03
haha didn't you used to post in text speak? I think you got shit for that didn't you? :clap:

yep it was from Tom (xwhatsit) that bastard :oi-grr: lol and phurrball was there to watch my back lol....funny thing is that since i joined kb, i find it easier to spell properly than txt speak!!! it's done wonders in cutting time off typing up assignments and stuff because i don't have to keep going back and changing words that ive spelt incorrectly :2thumbsup

i cant believe you still remember that twinkle ol chap :pinch:

twinkle
8th October 2008, 16:13
yep it was from Tom (xwhatsit) that bastard :oi-grr: lol and phurrball was there to watch my back lol....funny thing is that since i joined kb, i find it easier to spell properly than txt speak!!! it's done wonders in cutting time off typing up assignments and stuff because i don't have to keep going back and changing words that ive spelt incorrectly :2thumbsup

i cant believe you still remember that twinkle ol chap :pinch:

haha well funny things tend to stick in ya memory aye :lol:

Hanne
9th October 2008, 13:19
I cnt blve ths thrd is stil gng.

Slyer
9th October 2008, 13:24
vowels oi!

PirateJafa
9th October 2008, 13:26
I cnt blve ths thrd is stil gng.

A magician appears and hands you a rucksack.

This rucksack contains

- 9 vowels
- 1 consonant
- 1 apostrophe

Would you like to transfer these items to your inventory (Y/N)?

bomma
9th October 2008, 14:47
pffft the wizard of oz hands out hearts, brains and courage......this magician of your's sux teh big ballz<_<

Zim_Invader
9th October 2008, 16:28
pffft the wizard of oz hands out hearts, brains and courage......this magician of your's sux teh big ballz<_<

hahaha... dam comp wont' let me +1 this, so i'll post it down here.... fricken hillarious!!!!:clap::lol::lol: