PDA

View Full Version : Where to ride in Tauranga

Benk
23rd September 2008, 14:36
Hi there guys,
me and some mates have cheap pocket bikes (trademe) and have got the shits with finding places to ride them. Countdown carpark in Bethlehem was great, but there a bald fuck who lives up the road who has nothing better to do than tell us to go away because he cant handle the noise (500m up wind ffs).

So, enough ranting, anyone know any sweet sweet locations in tauranga to go for a thrash? :first:

spookytooth
23rd September 2008, 15:01
you could try the lakes nice roads to play on.Just have to watch out for the renta pigs

CookMySock
23rd September 2008, 15:58
there a bald fuck who lives up the road who has nothing better to do than tell us to go away because he cant handle the noise (500m up wind ffs).beww heww heww, tell him to cry me a river. :rolleyes:

Steve

Benk
23rd September 2008, 16:19
Yeah we did, but he reckons hes gunna get the manager to get a tresspass order or something put on us, which I have no doubt he will.

Its really funny, the old people (65-75) who live right next door are always interested in the crazy little bikes and have a chat and a laugh, but its the middle aged self rightous moron who has the moan.

If I ever get that sad Im guna take out lack-of-life insurance [in the event of you becoming a sad grumpy boring old git, we will be required to shoot you, etc, etc]

DELLORTO
23rd September 2008, 16:23
got race at the edgecumb gokart track, they race the first sunday of every month, for more imformation go on this website www.nzmmrc.co.nz

Gadgit
23rd September 2008, 18:39
You could try the BlowKart club they have a big square tarmac area that a few guys used to race round on... is over the Mt somewhere

CookMySock
23rd September 2008, 19:08
but he reckons hes gunna get the manager to get a tresspass order or something put on us, which I have no doubt he will. bew hew hew. Tell him to fuck off and do it then, and then ride on. See how purple you can get his neck. :doctor:

There is one thing that old cunts are good at, and that is making younguns believe their bullshit. Most old cunts are all bullshit - everyone is ALREADY sick of their maniacal rantings - the manager included, so forget him completely and go have your fun. Best bet, is to do the same in return and see how pissed you can get him.

Don't let old cunts boss you around. If they get a trespass order, THEN move on. In the meanwhile go hard. :headbang:

Steve

BiK3RChiK
23rd September 2008, 19:13
I'm fairly sure there's a blowkart track at Papamoa.. Bell Road area? Give them a go, or for sure the Edgecumbe club will welcome you with open arms... Must get the kids ones organised for the track!

BIHB@0610
23rd September 2008, 19:41
How about the carpark behind Baypark - the Stadium? That would be perfect if you could get access to it......

Benk
24th September 2008, 09:46
Don't let old cunts boss you around. If they get a trespass order, THEN move on. In the meanwhile go hard. :headbang:

Yeah, thats the second time hes told us, give it a while then go back :wari:

Benk
24th September 2008, 09:47
I'm fairly sure there's a blowkart track at Papamoa.. Bell Road area? Give them a go, or for sure the Edgecumbe club will welcome you with open arms... Must get the kids ones organised for the track!

Good idea on the blokart track, might have to give them a call.

Benk
24th September 2008, 09:47
How about the carpark behind Baypark - the Stadium? That would be perfect if you could get access to it......

Yeah, pretty sure they lock it up though. Would be good otherwise

CookMySock
24th September 2008, 16:50
Yeah, thats the second time hes told us, give it a while then go back :wari:haha, yeah about ten minutes. Do you want a bunch of asshole bikers to come down and tell him for you? :cool:

You can do it! :clap: Just practice it a bit first.. "fuck off, mate." Try it - its great!

Steve

Gadgit
24th September 2008, 19:53

NZMMRC ran a meet at the Baypark pit's it cost us $500 per day.

Guitarest-biker
25th September 2008, 16:46
I goto Touronga every now and then, and there are people that get pissed off really easy :clap: But just go somewhere where theres no people/cars

spookytooth
25th September 2008, 17:27
I goto Touronga every now and then, and there are people that get pissed off really easy :clap: But just go somewhere where theres no people/cars

good luck finding that place :)

Guitarest-biker
26th September 2008, 18:26
try go on a continuous route instead of sticking in the same area all the time. if you ride from place to place people will just think its a fast lawnmower.

1 Free Man
26th September 2008, 21:31
Go for the lakes Mate.. I go for a blat up there from time to time myself. Nice ride. Go right to the back and PLAY NICE!!!! don't do anything stupid and you will probably get left alone. Have fun!!:Punk:
PS. DON'T BREAK ANYTHING!!!!

sidecar bob
27th September 2008, 12:16
NZMMRC ran a meet at the Baypark pit's it cost us $500 per day.

Pretty cheap considering it cost 14 million to build.

Newblade
27th September 2008, 15:44

Baypark not so good.If you can handle a few judder bars set yourself up behind Briscoes/Rebel sports on chappell st.Lit up all night,just stay away from the courier depot.We have been playing there on and off for 2-3 years with no hassles at all.:woohoo:

timetoride
5th November 2008, 07:21
We used to ride at the design mobel factory in greerton (race course end of Maleme street) on the weekend. you can use the islands there to make a good track with a set of esses and a hairpin. Can only use it on weekends and once a month they have motorcycle training there. We never had any issues riding there. I would take a broom though cause some of the corners have a bit of fine gravel on them now and then.

Newblade
5th November 2008, 15:21
Thats ok if you are riding Day 1 or Day 2.Design mobel was too small for B1s and such.But otherwise its a f***en great little track.