PDA

View Full Version : SH16 today? (24 September)

Ragingrob
24th September 2008, 10:38
Could be keen for a quick ride as the sun's out and I'm not up to too much today. Could meet out at Shell Westgate around 11:30-12 and just burn/cruise up to Wellsford and back.

Any uni guys keen?

PirateJafa
24th September 2008, 10:41
Trust you to leave it too late in the day. :)

shingo
24th September 2008, 11:10
and pick a day when i have a test <_<

Ragingrob
24th September 2008, 11:17
Lol.... When's your test Shaun?

NOMIS
24th September 2008, 11:22

and pick a day when im working... :-( and have a puncture and no time to take it to get fixed... :-( waaa

2wheeljunkie
24th September 2008, 11:51
and pick a day that i juz woke up 15 mins ago..tsk tsk..:nono:

Phurrball
24th September 2008, 11:52
...Pick a day when I have a trust accounting exam AND a client interviewing/problem solving workshop...

(It's my lunch now - yay! And I did ride 500m up the hill to law school! Yay!)

shingo
24th September 2008, 11:54

7:30 tonight.

You ain't looking to popular by the looks of everyone's replies.

Ragingrob
24th September 2008, 11:58
7:30 tonight.

Oh I'm popular alright, popular enough to be worth a reply by everyone who can't come! :p

PirateJafa
24th September 2008, 12:06

Try a shower.

Phurrball
24th September 2008, 12:09
^^^ We're just jealous is all.

GTG. Pre workshop reading to do...

Enjoy a blatt for us Prof Norris.

(Being overly familiar by omitting his proper title as professor of everything and calling Rob Norris by his first name always earns a swift roundhouse to the head)

NOMIS
24th September 2008, 12:15
^^^ We're just jealous is all.

GTG. Pre workshop reading to do...

Enjoy a blatt for us Prof Norris.

(Being overly familiar by omitting his proper title as professor of everything and calling Rob Norris by his first name always earns a swift roundhouse to the head)

hahaha no shit i cant believe i didnt think of that already .. Norris lol

Ragingrob
24th September 2008, 12:37
What yo all barberin' on about bangtails where we should all be blipping off on boilers. I'm too much on the nut to be burning around the bulls wit' no bo's on the bulge. You homies ain't in no chicago overcoat an should make a clean sneak from that squat to dip the bill with the croakers. No cats gonna do the dance cause of no ducat. It's eggs in the coffee bo. I can't make no hash house on Sat cause I got me glad rags on Fri night. Just hope my mazuma holds up all g.

The moll gets back soon an we gon' chew some tuck. A stack of wheats would be saweet. Better tighten the screws to get some outta 'er.

Anyway this mill is no tiger milk so I'm gonna screw to the scatter an see what all th' plugs are up ta.

Kiwi Graham
24th September 2008, 12:43
Picking up me new campervan this arvo going to give it a test drive down 16 prob see you out there, I'll be in a big fridge doing 60K's you cant/hope you miss me :niceone:

PirateJafa
24th September 2008, 12:50
Picking up me new campervan this arvo going to give it a test drive down 16 prob see you out there, I'll be in a big fridge doing 60K's you cant/hope you miss me :niceone:
Make sure you go extra slow on the twisties and then speed up to 109km/h on the straights, right in the middle of the road, so that those bloody bikers behind you know who is boss of these NZ roads.

motorbyclist
24th September 2008, 14:30
trust norris to pick a day (read: week) when i've got several assignments and a test to prepare for on friday

Slyer
24th September 2008, 14:49
Bloody students!

shingo
24th September 2008, 15:51
Bloody students!

What are you complaining about, you haven't even got a bike yet.

Phurrball
24th September 2008, 16:08
Forgot to add. Broke a tooth last night in the middle of 2 full-time weeks of assessment. Mmmm - quarter molar moro bar.

It sucks. Badly. Like a broken vacuum cleaner.

Don't get old people (Or live in NZ where all basic health care is provided EXCEPT for dentistry)

I'm throwing myself on studylink's dubious mercy. Bill will probably be measured in units of öhlins that could be purchased for the same money.

I Should stop bleating. It's not that bad really. I mostly have my health and sanity and a few toys. Sigh. I hate the enforced necessity of dentists.

bomma
24th September 2008, 17:22
i could fix you up p-mac....and i'll only charge ya a fraction of the price of a dentist....with the fraction determining how good the job is relative to a properly done job :cool: surely i wont be able to take any more than 30% of the money that you would fork out at a proper dentist :niceone:

EDIT: there's a cbr thou outside the gym that i really want to steal :shifty: moar POOOWER!!!

Phurrball
24th September 2008, 18:33
i could fix you up p-mac....and i'll only charge ya a fraction of the price of a dentist....with the fraction determining how good the job is relative to a properly done job :cool: surely i wont be able to take any more than 30% of the money that you would fork out at a proper dentist :niceone:

Hehehe - would you really wanna do that to an almost-lawyer's mouth? It all depends on how much expertise you hold out - not the charge :shifty:

Bloody tempted to down a bottle of vodka and take to it with the pliers. Actually - attach string and tie to Kim's Fireblade...3...2...1...WE have launch!

Dentistry by Honda. Hurrah!

(All good in theory - 'cept the goddam other educamation I have tells me risk of scepticaemia is not worth it. Death by that (or other) means is not desired. I'm too busy right now. Goddam oral microflora.)

Oops - Prof Norris will be round to roundhouse me for hijacking the thread...How was the ride??

Ragingrob
24th September 2008, 21:26
Ride? I just made a thread so that we can pretend that we actually ride our bikes to places other than uni. Geeeez I was not gonna go for a ride or anything!!!

Well if I had any friends I would have, too much effort just gettin out to sh16 all on my lonesome

Ride! Next wednesday or friday! Why don't we actually plan something :yes:

bomma
24th September 2008, 21:34
Why don't we actually plan something :yes:

pfffft planning's over-rated :headbang:

YLWDUC
24th September 2008, 21:43
Make sure you go extra slow on the twisties and then speed up to 109km/h on the straights, right in the middle of the road, so that those bloody bikers behind you know who is boss of these NZ roads.

It doesn't really matter what speed they do on the straights does it? besides, if they're slower on the twisties thats easier to overtake.....:)

2wheeljunkie
24th September 2008, 22:22
Ride? I just made a thread so that we can pretend that we actually ride our bikes to places other than uni. Geeeez I was not gonna go for a ride or anything!!!

Well if I had any friends I would have, too much effort just gettin out to sh16 all on my lonesome

i agree with ya mate..we need more rides..bt the weather has juz begun to settle..a true sign of spring..cant wait for summer to rock around..bt maybe a little more advance notice for a ride..?? pls dunt round house kick me for saying that..:dodge:

Real_Wolf
24th September 2008, 23:02
Can't wait for tomorrow when I get my bike back.

And my parking space.

Watch out for the black Called Really Awesome P, um, Pea...nut? meh, you get the point

motorbyclist
25th September 2008, 02:15
It doesn't really matter what speed they do on the straights does it? besides, if they're slower on the twisties thats easier to overtake.....:)

on a 250cc or 150cc overtaking a long vehicle without a decent amount of clear road can be a tad tricky

those things take planning;)

BANZAI
25th September 2008, 08:07

RIDE THIS SATURDAY, CHECK MY THREAD (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=82409)
:done:

Ragingrob
25th September 2008, 10:40
Mid-week's where it's at nigga.

2wheeljunkie
25th September 2008, 15:32
on a 250cc or 150cc overtaking a long vehicle without a decent amount of clear road can be a tad tricky

those things take planning;)

and the ability to see around the blind corner..:nono: