PDA

View Full Version : Were-sheep caught on tape!

motorbyclist
27th September 2008, 17:39
<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/6cd_1222367824"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/6cd_1222367824" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

PirateJafa
27th September 2008, 17:42
Can't have been a SMCer - he kept it upright!

Either that or he sacrificed a virgin to appease it before the ride - props to him for getting his hands on one let alone dodging the sheep.

Problem with sheep is you don't know if the sods will sit thar, or jump one way or the other!

breakaway
27th September 2008, 18:10
I like how he didnt drop anchors and decided to navigate around it rather than hit the brakes and lose 90% of manouverability.

shingo
27th September 2008, 19:38
I dont get why he hit the smaller gap on the right instead of the left. Was a good thing the sheep decided to go the other way.

Mom
27th September 2008, 19:49
...he sacrificed a virgin to appease it before the ride...

Is there any other way?

I dont get why he hit the smaller gap on the right instead of the left. Was a good thing the sheep decided to go the other way.

Read above. Sheep dont decide mate, they do :yes:

We avoided a mother feeding her lamb, standing in the middle of the road, in the middle of bum fuck nowhere last week....she held her line and did not move an inch...LOL :crazy:

Squiggles
27th September 2008, 19:53
We avoided a mother feeding her lamb, standing in the middle of the road, in the middle of bum fuck nowhere last week....she held her line and did not move an inch...LOL :crazy:

They're always in the middle of nowhere too, i came across two dogs half way round east cape, they decided to part for me

McJim
27th September 2008, 20:05

There was more than one sheep on the left. He/she (the rider) went for they gap they thought was more likely to still be there when they reached the hazard. Good call as it turns out.:yes:

I've seen a bloke hit a cow on SH22. Livestock on NZ roads is really scary shit.

skidMark
27th September 2008, 21:40

There was anothner sheep on left that he saw first i think, then avoided the one on the right as well.

bigfoot
30th September 2008, 00:40
Almost nailed this lamb on my spontaneous ride down to Wellington last summer. Only for her to run across the road and get nailed by this tourist bus in the opposite lane. Welcome to NZ ! Bus VS lamb would go down better than bike VS lamb, assuming your not the lamb. But either way, what a waste ! That thing couldve been in my kebab

motorbyclist
30th September 2008, 00:44
dude, what's to say it couldn't have been? fresh & tenderised:D

should've chucked a leg in yer backpack!

maybe stick in your fairings and it'll be roasted in time for dinner:2thumbsup

bomma
30th September 2008, 09:30
trust the westie to pick up roadkill and take it home "hey maw lookie what i's found up in the hills over yonder"

PirateJafa
30th September 2008, 09:40
trust the westie to pick up roadkill and take it home "hey maw lookie what i's found up in the hills over yonder"

I don't think the westie is taking it home for dinner mate. :buggerd::sweatdrop

bomma
30th September 2008, 09:44
I don't think the westie is taking it home for dinner mate. :buggerd::sweatdrop

:lol: there's a bit of the south in every kiwi man :shifty:

GSXR Trace
7th October 2008, 20:31
Fuck in hell... did you watch the one where the motorcyclist gets hit by oncoming car!!! Jesus! Considering how much the car got thrown... that was high impact!:(

motorbyclist
8th October 2008, 02:27
nearly hit a duck tonight.... stupid thing just sat there looking at me until about 1m away from it, it realised i had no intention of slowing from 80kph nor deviating from my line about 30cm from where it was sitting

wtf it was doing wandering around on a road at 1am is beyond me

PirateJafa
8th October 2008, 02:31
I nearly ran over a possum on my way back from yours just now Andrew.

I saw it and decided "Ramming speed!"

Then I realised what it'd do to my paintwork so I changed course and kicked it instead.

Judging by the amount of blood I just cleaned off my boot the little bitch is well dead.

cowboy
8th October 2008, 05:11

Looks like he saw the sheep on the left first & was lucky not to hit the othere little shit:shit: