PDA

View Full Version : What's this Oyster Farm Incident!?

Zim_Invader
30th September 2008, 11:53
hey, so after findin out how to read the comments posted with the reps i've gotten, one caught my attention. a very very interesting one indeed....

what happened at Oyster Farm? (where is it, and i'm guessing by the name, they have something to do with.... sheep?)

TOTO
30th September 2008, 12:25
you aere not making any sence young man...:weird:

ital916
30th September 2008, 13:10
The oyster farm incident is the story of how andrew managed to not shit/slightly shit *okay he said there was a little on them* his pants on a ride, but instead shat in someones backyard...specifically the backyard of an oyster shop. Funny thing is he forgot to pull his cock out of his bike pants and sure enough topped up his pants with a golden river of relief. After which he promptly got caught taking this legendary dump and piss, by the owner of said establishment, who ordered him to clean is up with some newspaper and a bag. Said foecal matter was not solid enough to be handled so andrew wiped his arse best he could, got back on his horse and bolted off. All whilst nish and chris I believe were having a good laugh.

How did she manage to find you doing a poo in the flax bush I do not know andrew, but I think the sneaky exit chris and nish were making possible alerted them, i.e the two riders and three bikes that were leaving.

bomma
30th September 2008, 13:56
what he actullay thought was "around the corner" from the store's entrance was actually not too far out of sight from the shop's side window.....suffice to say the all-female crew that manned the shop pointing, giggling and surprised as fuck alerted the female owner at which point she went out back and all chris and i heard was "what the fuck do you think you're doing mate" in a shrill, loud voice :lol:

well summed up dushy :niceone: the lead up to it was also fucking hilarious

chris in the lead, me in middle and anrew behind us, we see andrew suddenly pull into a random driveway so we pulled over...wondering wtf was going on, chris went after him.....5 mins of waiting and andrew pulls up next to me

with the most serious and determined look on his face he turns to me and says "i need to shit, RIGHT NOW" :rofl: FUCKING PRICELESS!!! funny thing is, if he hadnt done that or pulled into the oyster farm and instead just gunned it straight, we would have prolly made the next petrol station!!! :clap: kudos mr. petty, kudos

klyong82
30th September 2008, 15:26
:rofl:hahahahaaaaa :killingme:killingme:killingme thanks for reminding us

motorbyclist
30th September 2008, 15:28
in my defence i asked if i could use their toilet and the stupid bitch told me they didn't have one

twinkle
30th September 2008, 15:31
in my defence i asked if i could use their toilet and the stupid bitch told me they didn't have one

Maybe they use the flax bushes too?

paulmac
30th September 2008, 15:52
hey, so after findin out how to read the comments posted with the reps i've gotten, ?)

Good point, how do you do that ?

Chrislost
30th September 2008, 16:31
:clap:

ahhh yes, i remember that incident.

i think the fact that he asked, then when the owner came out, the bike and jacket and helmit was there, but the blond girl wasnt, may have alerted them

TOTO
30th September 2008, 17:32
what bike was andrew riding at that time ?

ital916
30th September 2008, 17:47
the vfr, I'm still laughing. That poor bike was probably wondering what smelt like shit all the way home. Shotgun NOT riding behind andrew on that ride. I believe it was the cocking motion of your leg andrew over the bike when leaving the shop that initiated the emergency unloading of the curry or whatever you ate.

Once you turtle mate, the end is nigh.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

HungusMaximist
30th September 2008, 19:49
All I can say is he left a pile of skidmarks on his trousers.....

Swampdonkey
30th September 2008, 20:01
Dirty lowlifes ,good fucking job he pissed his pants.Mate of mine owns that place,he would of taken yah head off if he caught you. fuckin Rtards

bomma
30th September 2008, 20:12
Dirty lowlifes ,good fucking job he pissed his pants.Mate of mine owns that place,he would of taken yah head off if he caught you. fuckin Rtards

dont see the need to use the plural.....or such language....we all admit it was stupid but considering the situation, the actions should speak volumes as to the urgency of the need to.......evacuate :shifty:

Ragingrob
30th September 2008, 21:02

I'm glad my mate managed to leave a great fat sloppy turd in your mate's backyard then :niceone: Fucken champion.

ital916
30th September 2008, 21:28

Your friend should install a toilet. Even if it for emergency use, cos if one of his workers gets a stomach upset they might be visiting the flax bush outside too.

It was stupid of andrew to do a poo behind the store but he was in dire straits, and if your mate did take his head off that would be murder, then who is the bigger low life. I'm not defending him but...shit happens:killingme:killingme:killingme

Zim_Invader
30th September 2008, 21:43
and... Rob Norris has spoken. that's it mate. u lose. your mate's place was christened, and done so in teh name of smc. (so says Rob Norris.... -full stop) *insert roundhouse kick to face here if necessary*.

haha. this ability to see the comments of a rep are handed down unto thee, the "hand-downEE", when u surpass a certain point in your life at kb, good man. it's at that point when u realize that u've spent way too many hours trolling these here forums - as if they were the corridors leading to the Colosseum arena, all lined by the fighting greats, whose names are etched into the history books for their valor+skill... and stuff. - ie, post lots and lots, and at about the number that i'm at, u'll be given the "honour" of being able to read the comments of your reps.

Andrew.. what to say man. u impress me yet again. to semi-pull off that little stunt takes some degree of skill, (and a heck of a lot of laxative-rich cupcakes!). i really vote we pass bye that place - is it en route to the coro? lets all pass through. i'm sure she'll really be overjoyed to see u. (and for "old times sake", just ask to utilize the facilities, while we're all there). hahaha!

epic! +1 there to dushi'1 story telling skills. made it beyond brilliantly funny! hahah!:laugh:

motorbyclist
30th September 2008, 23:59
I believe it was the cocking motion of your leg andrew over the bike when leaving the shop that initiated the emergency unloading of the curry or whatever you ate.

Once you turtle mate, the end is nigh.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

bang on there

well as i've in this thread and the original, if they had let me use the fucking toilet instead of lying to me we would all have been better off.

when you've gotta go you've gotta go

i went in some flax bushes, on the edge of the property, behind a skip

as far as i'm concerned there was sufficient distance to prevent a hygene issue and it's better than doing it in the carpark

motorbyclist
1st October 2008, 00:01
and here is the post from the ride thread (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1272798#post1272798)

Slyer
1st October 2008, 17:26
eNy86pwN_V0
Duh! Do it like rossi!

gijoe1313
1st October 2008, 18:14
Ahh one of life's rich tapestries picture on the wall, this incident will be mocked and jeered at for the lifetime of those who were there, as the sun sets and they are reclining in their rocking chairs, there will be a snort, a giggle as the teeth fly out ... "d'ya 'member th'time when that fella laid a log by the oysta farm?"

Perhaps, KBers need to do a location cache of toilet paper rolls, concealed in weatherproof containers with plastic bags to disguise their nefarious deeds along the highways and bi-ways of our great nation!

Rather like those plastic dog-shaped bins with used shopping bags in to stash Fido's deposits away!

:laugh: As you were gentlemen, as you were ...