PDA

View Full Version : So who's got a 250 I can borrow?

shingo
1st October 2008, 22:47
I finally dropped my bike off for repair after my accident and now i'm without a bike for a wee while, making travel to uni a real pain in the arse.

Plus with the slight mix-up on the replacement exhaust i don't really know how long i'm going to be without a bike.

Has anyone got a spare 250 i can borrow while i wait for mine to be fixed?

Would be much appreciated if someone could lend me one and it would make my trip to uni a shit load easier.

TOTO
1st October 2008, 22:50
wasn't there a triumph in some close proximity to your room ....:rolleyes:

shingo
1st October 2008, 22:52
As tempting as that is, i don't think i'd be to popular if i starting using it for uni. Plus it ain't the easiest machine to lane split on.

motorbyclist
4th October 2008, 00:49
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=83107

BUY IT :drool:

shingo
5th October 2008, 13:09
How bout you buy it and lend it to me.

Thats a win win situation right there.

Taz
5th October 2008, 13:54
I finally dropped my bike off for repair after my accident

Not a good way to start a "can I borrow your bike" thread.

motorbyclist
5th October 2008, 14:00
yeah, probably should mention it wasn't his fault, but he did well to bounce off 3 cars with only a dent in his exhaust

maybe ask gijoe if he's got any spare hornets lying around?

shingo
5th October 2008, 20:33
As motorb said, it wasn't my fault and pretty much all those in that club knew that.

I already have the offer of a bike too, but im hoping to have mine back in a couple days so will just stick it out till then.

PirateJafa
5th October 2008, 20:36
There's always my spare 250.

Although I don't know if I hate you that much...

NOMIS
5th October 2008, 20:48
how u crash shingo?? I spun bike out turning on wet grass yester day infronta like 30people from work lol.. embarrasin . no damage but yeh did a ful180 lmao

shingo
5th October 2008, 20:58
There's always my spare 250.

Although I don't know if I hate you that much...

I don't think i could handle the power of the mighty RD.

how u crash shingo?? I spun bike out turning on wet grass yester day infronta like 30people from work lol.. embarrasin . no damage but yeh did a ful180 lmao

A kind young lady pulled out into me and i passed the front of her car. Ended up bouncing off her and rubbing along the side of another car, then knocked the wing mirror of a third for good measure.

I've done the 180 thing before to, except it was on a dirt bike and i didnt fall off. Looked pretty funny though.

NOMIS
5th October 2008, 22:28
yeh this on diablos on wet grass lol wasnt so cool lol... not a good look haha considering im the only one who rides

Real_Wolf
6th October 2008, 18:36
I wouldn't mind borrowing a 250, but not much point since it'd be for a fairly long time as I won't be getting a bike anytime soon.

Besides, squigs loves that RD