PDA

View Full Version : I love YAMAHA

BANZAI
24th October 2008, 22:36
Slyer, Rie or Hanne can start "I love KAWASAKI" thread then we have all 4 jap manufacture thread!

I WANT NEW V-MAX! :drool:

www.new-vmax.com

TOTO
24th October 2008, 22:52
you suzuki trator you.

You know what the punishment is for being a deserter ....:ar15::shit:

cs363
24th October 2008, 23:45
Slyer, Rie or Hanne can start "I love KAWASAKI" thread then we have all 4 jap manufacture thread!

I WANT NEW V-MAX! :drool:

www.new-vmax.com

Well I guess with the RRP on that at least you would get a good trade in price...... :msn-wink:

Slyer
25th October 2008, 10:31
Why the hell was the majority of that video showing a car? =/

ehab2weelr
25th October 2008, 11:16
fuuuuuuuuuck yamamha! :wari: :buggerd:

GSXR Trace
25th October 2008, 11:19
The only good thing about Yamaha is Valentino Rossi - and damn he is good! Did you guys watch the race last weekend - he's a bloody riding god

But Banzai you deserting prick - all your talk about how great your GN is and then you desert by choice! :shit:

TOTO
25th October 2008, 11:22
dont have sky so still waiting for the race to be uploaded on the net...

Yea banzai , whatever happened to "Suzuki - the real mans bike "

LOL

Ragingrob
25th October 2008, 11:25
This forum is falling apart... rapidly!

Honda!

Cr1MiNaL
25th October 2008, 11:30
GO!!!!!!! Yamaha !

PirateJafa
25th October 2008, 12:01
Yea banzai , whatever happened to "Suzuki - the real mans bike "

He found out that it isn't a bike for the girls. :slap:

BANZAI
25th October 2008, 12:34
LOL But no one seems to put thread for Yamaha so I did it for the sake of I love... thread series :p

New V-Max is so cool tho, 200bhp 1600cc mmmmmmmmm

Altho B-King is similar but better in everything :D
I'm still royal to Suzuki!

All bike (except Honda) are nice! Theres no way I can make my mind up!!! :bleh:

Slyer
25th October 2008, 12:35
He even TYPES with an accent :D

GSXR Trace
25th October 2008, 12:39

don't you think highly of yourself, tell me what does it take to become suzuki royalty, because i think the requirements need to be changed

All bike (except Honda) are nice! Theres no way I can make my mind up!!! :bleh:

have to make a choice, sitting on the fence is a cop out

BANZAI
25th October 2008, 12:43
don't you think highly of yourself, tell me what does it take to become suzuki royalty, because i think the requirements need to be changed

have to make a choice, sitting on the fence is a cop out

Well firstly you gotta be japanese or married to Royal Suzuki Family :p

You know that guys never can make choices, theres so many good looking things out there :innocent:

TOTO
25th October 2008, 13:17
O so you want everything for you ay Your Suzuki Highness :)

Anyhow as Long as I can have all the hondas all is well :p

Real_Wolf
25th October 2008, 13:17
I"m so tempted to make an "I love triumph" thread

Triump speed triple... mmmmm

Or the god of bikes, the MV Agusta

EJK
25th October 2008, 13:18
I love Ducati
I love Royal Enfield
I love Harley
I love BMW
I love Cock
I love Sex

Next?

TOTO
25th October 2008, 13:19
dont just talk about it....

MV Augusta is the same level as NASA - I dont even think of them as bikes but spaceships from the future that aliens left us to play with :love:

TOTO
25th October 2008, 13:21
I love Cock
I love Sex

Next?

you talkin about gay sex here :blink:

you should have posted in the honda thread you numbnuts :puke:

EJK
25th October 2008, 13:22
Search "I love cock" you will find it... the thread is started by Trudes :niceone:

TOTO
25th October 2008, 13:26
dont try to get out of it now...:oi-grr:

motorbyclist
25th October 2008, 18:32
Why the hell was the majority of that video showing a car? =/

cause clearly the bike is about as capable as cornering as a drag car, and so would appeal to the mid-life-crisis cager market quite well

The only good thing about Yamaha is Valentino Rossi - and damn he is good! Did you guys watch the race last weekend - he's a bloody riding god

you know who he used to race for? HONDA!

New V-Max is so cool tho, 200bhp 1600cc mmmmmmmmm

and a quarter ton too!

srsly, the R1 is much mroe impressive pumping out around 190bhp from 1000cc while weighing as much as my 400

it's a shame for 2009 they went and RUINED it. went from the sexiest bike in town to below even the new honda blade bleh:

bring back the '07 yamahas and '03 blades! (or MOAR V4)

GSXR Trace
25th October 2008, 19:04
you know who he used to race for? HONDA!

if anything, thats a point against Honda because they weren't good enough to keep him :whocares:

Ragingrob
25th October 2008, 19:06
if anything, thats a point against Honda because they weren't good enough to keep him :whocares:

Or rather, he wants to win on a Yamaha to prove that it's his skill and not the bike that gets gold!

GSXR Trace
25th October 2008, 19:08
Or rather, he wants to win on a Yamaha to prove that it's his skill and not the bike that gets gold!

good response, but guess we won't know will we
but i won't be staying up to watch the final tomorrow night, will watch it monday

motorbyclist
25th October 2008, 19:10
rob would be correct

basically people were saying that part of his success was his riding the superior machine, so he decided to go with yamaha to prove the old adage that it's 90% rider and 10% bike

might note MX1 and MX2 pole positions are usually full of yamaha and honda too ;)

GSXR Trace
25th October 2008, 19:12
might note MX1 and MX2 pole positions are usually full of yamaha and honda too ;)

yes i am quite disappointed that suzuki doesn't feature until somewhere like 7th at earliest in most races... but i still love my machine

GSXR Trace
25th October 2008, 19:18
by the way, i would be screwed if i were to ever ride one of those bikes... reverse gear box - i would be all over the show with that, because its such muscle memory changing gears that would instinctively change in the wrong direction - could be very dangerous coming out of a corner (particularly with the power that is in one of those things!)
in fact i believe i would be on my arse in the first corner

Ragingrob
25th October 2008, 19:20
Haha I test-rode a bike once that was in race gearing... Yeah... Had to think for about 5 seconds each time before changing gear! Especially to change into first gear :lol:

motorbyclist
25th October 2008, 19:22
lol yeah i rode in to uni with race pattern one day - it actually feels a bit more natural when powering out of corners but it was hard fighting habit when i was coming to a stop after 10 minutes of motorway cruising without changing gear

BANZAI
25th October 2008, 20:52
srsly, the R1 is much mroe impressive pumping out around 190bhp from 1000cc while weighing as much as my 400

it's a shame for 2009 they went and RUINED it. went from the sexiest bike in town to below even the new honda blade bleh:

bring back the '07 yamahas and '03 blades! (or MOAR V4)

Yea weighs 300kg... But you know I'm not that into SuperSports and they are way too high for me to sit :pinch:

GSXR Trace
25th October 2008, 23:34
Yea weighs 300kg... But you know I'm not that into SuperSports and they are way too high for me to sit :pinch:

yeah you short arse... I thought i had problems finding a bike due to my shortie status, but at least i can touch the ground on both sides of my bike - and mine is only a little bike!

PirateJafa
26th October 2008, 08:10
yeah you short arse... I thought i had problems finding a bike due to my shortie status, but at least i can touch the ground on both sides of my bike - and mine is only a little bike!
Bit rich coming from someone who needed a hand in Coromandel town! ;)

BANZAI
26th October 2008, 09:20

Your bike is little? No it's huuuuuge :pinch:

Ohhh what's this about? :buggerd:

Btw I love your RD :drool:

Ragingrob
26th October 2008, 09:56
You didn't go on the ride then either jafa?

PirateJafa
26th October 2008, 10:24
Nah, was too busy playing Perfect Dark. :slap:

Soooo worth it though.

GSXR Trace
26th October 2008, 14:22

Nice!!! but was glad you helped
But i accept my shortness - and that was due to the fact that my legs weren't long enough to push it backwards uphill... but can still touch the ground so can ride it!

GSXR Trace
26th October 2008, 14:26
Your bike is little? No it's huuuuuge :pinch:

Ohhh what's this about? :buggerd:

my bike is little compared to the others of similar power! - one reason i got it (among many - which most definitley included the price!)

in Coro, i didn't get around tight enough and got stuck against the curb and it was a relative slope down to the curb, so i couldn't get it back up - jafa was nice enough to give me a hand while the rest laughed! :weep: haha
But have since made my self more confident with slow movement stuff on it as still getting use to the new bike (and so can turn tighter... so hopefully won't happen again)

2wheeljunkie
26th October 2008, 15:13
Well firstly you gotta be japanese or married to Royal Suzuki Family :p

i dont think the gn counts as the royal suzuki family..il put it at servant status..cause all it seems to do is get left behind to clean up the dirt. :msn-wink:

GSXR Trace
26th October 2008, 15:19
i dont think the gn counts as the royal suzuki family..il put it at servant status..cause all it seems to do is get left behind to clean up the dirt. :msn-wink:

haha :rofl:

klyong82
26th October 2008, 19:22

Haha +1 :laugh:

BANZAI
26th October 2008, 22:59

Then must be I am very rich servant, I can get GPX and FXR to clean up my dirt :bleh: