PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry guys!

Ragingrob
29th October 2008, 22:43
:first:

Woohoo look at me, first thread to hit pd, from the smc, he he (read it with a beat). Although unsure why really, I don't think it was pointless. If it seemed pointless to someone else then don't bloody read it! It's not in a specific automobile forum, this is the smc and this is life. 90210 shit.

If ya were wondering :

Nish was right, it wasn't a thread that posed connotations like "Fuck of Dushy I hate you"... Sometimes things just need to be said, so I said some things.

We have talked since the aforementioned thread and I think we know where each other is coming from.

My Mum asked me to do some gardening but I said "Na Mama, bros before garden hoes, I gotta heal this deal with Dush."

So anyway:

To give this thread point, where's everyone going for New Years?? I'm heading to Melbourne for 2 months and am gonna miss biking so much! Although you may see the silver surfer being ridden beautifully by some blonde bombshell (No not you Andrew).

So when I get back in Feb holy crap are some rides happening or what!

:headbang:

shingo
29th October 2008, 22:59
It's good to hear you guys kissed and made up.

Now we need to stop whinging at each other and do more riding :Punk:

PirateJafa
29th October 2008, 23:01
To give this thread point, where's everyone going for New Years??

Surgery. :doctor:

TOTO
29th October 2008, 23:06
new years ay - gotta start the new year with a ride...

Forgotten highway on 1st of jan anyone ?

BANZAI
29th October 2008, 23:08
I was just about to read that for Drider... thread and it was gone!!!

What was that about O_o

motorbyclist
30th October 2008, 00:59
i must say, reading the PD threads and the like i was getting an itchy red-rep finger but wasn't sure who to give it to - rob wasn't too much a dick but did seem overly dismissive of dushi's post, which is exactly the worst thing to do when somebody asks a genuine question - while dushi yet again went over the top a touch... then rob puts up the PD thread... gargh if only the original post wasn't deleted!

there truly is no stupid question, just stupid answers

btw, you two are coming to the chiller.

motorbyclist
30th October 2008, 01:00
oh, and i'm probably going to the mount again. probably.

Phurrball
30th October 2008, 13:53
I get your frustrated need to vent Rob. Andrew sums it all up succinctly again.

I'll be in Dunedintown for about a month - I *really* need a holiday...

Far from Auckland parking wardens.

I'm tempted to take my bike gear as I'm not sure I can last that long without a motorcycle - test rides from McIver and Veitch perhaps :devil2:

Any D-town folks wanna hire me a steed, please?

Trubs is, I'll have to find a temporary job down there, as I'll run out of cash fast. Sigh. Roll on full time job!

bomma
30th October 2008, 18:55
Woohoo look at me, first thread to hit pd, from the smc, he he (read it with a beat).

haha i get it it rhymes!!! :first: i bet your dad's a black guy :Punk: too bad i can't bling ya<_<

Ragingrob
30th October 2008, 19:08
haha i get it it rhymes!!! :first: i bet your dad's a black guy :Punk: too bad i can't bling ya<_<

There is one physical feature I have to prove I'm black... :whistle:

:shifty:

bomma
30th October 2008, 19:11
There is one physical feature I have to prove I'm black... :whistle:

:shifty:

big juju lips?? big feet?? you can run fast while holding a tv?? you're tal...:mellow:

Ragingrob
30th October 2008, 19:19
big juju lips?? big feet?? you can run fast while holding a tv?? you're tal...:mellow:

Close! :second:

rachprice
30th October 2008, 19:21
Far from Auckland parking wardens.

!

Man the DCC guys are fucking anal!

Ragingrob
30th October 2008, 19:33
Man the DCC guys are fucking anal!

Maybe Ross'll sort them out in the month that he'll be there! He's good like that :Punk: