PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Phurrball!

Ragingrob
3rd November 2008, 13:07
:drinknsin :beer: :apint:

Happy birthday Ross! Have a emotibeer on me. Hope you've had a mint day and got some riding done in this gorgeous weather!

Look forward to catching up after exams mate!

:banana:

Slyer
3rd November 2008, 13:29
:jerry:
40 now is it? :)

klyong82
3rd November 2008, 13:56
Happy 30 plus birthday phurball!!

xwhatsit
3rd November 2008, 13:59
Happy Birthday :D Don't drink too much and reverse yellow things into grey things, kk :yes:

bomma
3rd November 2008, 14:10
you gave me a cycle so i could get fit,
you're riding skills are good and therefore not shit.
you are the club's senior most resident,
you should overthrow squiggles and become the president.
your knowledge of the law is sharp as a knife,
it's a pity the parking wardens give you such strife.
you've had red bikes, many moons ago.
you now ride a viffer and it's paint job's yellow.
your hairline's heading north and resistence is futile,
but scientists argue that it means you're more verile.
i hope you have a great birthday,
but exams are here and we all know they're gay.
At the end of the week, come to the chiller,
and I'll buy you a beer or a shot of tequila.

Happy burfday Ross :2thumbsup

BANZAI
3rd November 2008, 14:41
Happy birthday!!! :2thumbsup

Squiggles
3rd November 2008, 14:48
Woohoo, the clubs first OLD MAN :eek:

shingo
3rd November 2008, 17:34
Happy Brithday Ross, hope you have a good one.

TOTO
3rd November 2008, 17:42
Hippy Birthday from me too :clap:

Hope you went for a long ride , got home , had a big cake and .... :niceone:

Hanne
3rd November 2008, 19:46
^^ No comment there Toto!

Buut yeah, hope you had an awesome day Ross.:headbang:

Squiggles
3rd November 2008, 21:49
A wee birdie told me its Jafa's birthday today too

So happy birfday to both of ya

Slyer
3rd November 2008, 21:58
Oh come on I'm fairly certain his wasn't for a while

PirateJafa
4th November 2008, 18:50
Hope you had a zombie-free birthday mate! :scooter:

We were going to chip together to buy you a dozen spare taillights, but then it was suggested that preventing these incidents from happening in the first place might be the best method.

So we'll be wanting your keys at the next Chiller. ;)

shingo
4th November 2008, 19:10
We were going to chip together to buy you a dozen spare taillights, but then it was suggested that preventing these incidents from happening in the first place might be the best method.

So we'll be wanting your keys at the next Chiller. ;)

He can still roll the bike around without the keys.

I think bike confiscation would be the best approach ;)

EJK
4th November 2008, 19:13
Happy Birthday Place Makers!

No how, Can do!

bomma
4th November 2008, 19:26
Happy Birthday Place Makers!

No how, Can do!

from what i understand he was born there when it first opened and was raised by the people in the hammer section.......he got so attached to the place that he couldn't find it in him to leave so the staff gave him a work shirt and made him an honorary member of staff.....to this day he thinks he is actually employed by placemakers.....but that's just what ive heard:baby:

EJK
4th November 2008, 19:28
from what i understand he was born there when it first opened and was raised by the people in the hammer section.......he got so attached to the place that he couldn't find it in him to leave so the staff gave him a work shirt and made him an honorary member of staff.....to this day he thinks he is actually employed by placemakers.....but that's just what ive heard:baby:

Haha! Whenever I see him, hes wearing this Placemakers' Polo Shirt

shingo
4th November 2008, 19:50
Haha! Whenever I see him, hes wearing this Placemakers' Polo Shirt

It's his superhero costume. You never know when someone might need help with their wood :niceone:

jrandom
4th November 2008, 20:23
Happy birthday dude!

Do you have a doctorate yet?

motorbyclist
5th November 2008, 16:58
It's his superhero costume. You never know when someone might need help with their wood :niceone:

dude, while we may all be honda riders, you may want to rewor that...

klyong82
5th November 2008, 18:38
we love you Phurrball!! you should be giving me special discounts for my house renovation products...

shingo
5th November 2008, 19:10
dude, while we may all be honda riders, you may want to rewor that...

Maybe my lack of emoticon use may have not portrayed the fact that i was joking.

Anyway its a bit late to reword it considering you've quoted it.

Phurrball
6th November 2008, 11:57
Argh! You're all most cruelly amusing!

Thank you all - you're the bestest tertiary-institutionalised SMC crew ever!

Soz I haven't been on here for a couple of days - a good ol school mate popped over from Sydney for a couple of days (and I had root canal part II on Wed, and a neck ultrasound today - woohoo! I get a WOF, and more easily than Squiggles' GN)

And I'm not the only one with a birfdaze ending in *zero* - so a big happy two-zero to PirateJafa!

Never mind the tail light - trust me, you can't afford it! :eek5: I still cradle myself and rock gently when I think of what Mr Honda wanted for a new one...

Anyhoo - I'd settle for a westie-engineering™ set of rear bull bars. Preferably welded by Andrew and Stevo after midnight in a puddle of petrol ('cos they just wouldn't work otherwise!) or or some sort of hippie fart powered Morse-code modem dial-up interweb that works in the deepest Waitakeres.

Bomma - have you finished exams or summat? Who knew we had a veritable Bard in our midst? Shakey-Spear? (But not more than 3 times, K, or it's something else:woohoo:)

Don't hassle the Placemakers now! (know how, won't do) I can't afford any other clothes, and saying I work there is all a cover for my hobo ways.

bomma
6th November 2008, 13:51
hehe nah mate got 3 more exams next week!! finish next friday....that poem didnt take me too long to write, all of about 5 mins from start to finish....just thought of all the things that you have been a part of over the recent past and tried to make it rhyme with something :clap: