PDA

View Full Version : JAPAN DAY on 16th Nov at ASB Stadium!!

BANZAI
8th November 2008, 20:29
Hey guys. Just to let you know that theres Japanese Festival coming up next Sunday.

I know we suppose to have fix day that day so Im no sure when I'm going but if you guys are interested we can all go sometime during the day :D

http://www.jsa.org.nz/images/articles/2008japanday_1_original.jpg

bomma
8th November 2008, 20:47
kb sure beats studying......

im keen azz mate!! love the food aye :drool: will have to see how sober i am

MGST
12th November 2008, 18:00
Fuck the food, it's all about hot asian chicks!! Mind you, that's what Uni is about too :) Not much Asian eye candy over here :(

shingo
12th November 2008, 19:37
Fuck the food, it's all about hot asian chicks!! Mind you, that's what Uni is about too :) Not much Asian eye candy over here :(

But there are hot aussie girls over there, they're much better in my books, as long as you don't have listen to them talk.

MGST
12th November 2008, 21:17
But there are hot aussie girls over there, they're much better in my books, as long as you don't have listen to them talk.

Not where I am! You are welcome to them champ, I'll stick with the Asian hotties any day.

And I'll agree about not having to listen to them talk, just change your name to "mate" and you'll be fine.

BANZAI
13th November 2008, 09:17

:lol: I don't mind both :p

Slyer
13th November 2008, 09:23
Asian girlies I'm there!
Maybe. :)

bomma
13th November 2008, 09:39
Fuck the food, it's all about hot asian chicks!!

think you've got those around the wrong way mate :shifty:

MGST
13th November 2008, 09:59
think you've got those around the wrong way mate :shifty:

Lol yeah too true!! :devil2: