PDA

View Full Version : I have a question pertaining to Mr Drider87

Zim_Invader
22nd November 2008, 10:54
i don't wanna be a dick here:innocent:, or sound like i'm setting myself up for a dushi smash:bash:, but i've just been wondering...does dushi ever join on rides?:scooter: i never see him anywhere but the chiller (and that 1 time we got lost looking for that chick with a spada that i was gonna check out to buy).

any1 care to enlighten me? (this invitation extend to u too dushi). why don't u ride with us? sure some ppl are a bit wreckless, but all u need t do is let them pass u and u'll be sweet. (haha.. they generaly pass u anyway, and u don't have much say in teh matter)

motorbyclist
22nd November 2008, 12:25
nothing saying he has to attend. he enjoys cruising and works the weekends so misses a lot of rides that way

he's been to the last few chillers if you had bothered to turn up yourself;)

Mom
22nd November 2008, 12:33
He came on the Auckland funeral for Grub ride last week :yes:

bigfoot
22nd November 2008, 14:27
A sentence that starts with I dont wanna sound like a dick = Only a dick would say this, but.....

Hanne
22nd November 2008, 18:06
why don't u ride with us? sure some ppl are a bit wreckless, but all u need t do is let them pass u and u'll be sweet. (haha.. they generaly pass u anyway, and u don't have much say in teh matter)

Kinda like you on the Coro ride? :slap:

bomma
22nd November 2008, 20:47
maybe you're just a noob.........

Zim_Invader
23rd November 2008, 02:13
hahaha... yea, i should've seen those comments comming. haha, i got myself dick'd! no the only reason i was wondering is becoz he's damn good company to have around, and i'm so sure he'd have had a heck of a lt of stories to share. was kinda hoping he'd be there. that lunch stop we had was such a good chill, i couldn't help but wonder what dushi wouldve shared with us. i'm sure he's done teh loop, so he'd have had something to share.

jeees hanne... if i could take them i would (but i'm def not the best rider out there! i know it too well, and don't wanna imply otherwise. hehe. but thanks, u made me feel, kinda warm inside (my vtr may just have enought to pass some1, with me on it doing something silly)).

cheers andrew... of all the replies, u actually stuck to topic. (the others were sorta there, but not really.

niche mate.... haha.. that mass-thread post was crack up! u're def bored with life and have way too much time on hand, but bloody funny still! haha

yea, i was at a few chillers. not all, i'm sorry. and the last one i made, i had to leave early becoz of work. but the exams were a bit higher on teh list of things to worry about this time round, as i really needed to up the marks

TOTO
23rd November 2008, 08:55
maybe the fact that he is working 7 days is a factor on when he can go on rides and when not Zim... :doh:

Zim_Invader
23rd November 2008, 13:55
maybe the fact that he is working 7 days is a factor on when he can go on rides and when not Zim... :doh:

good point... dushi, u work too much! take a few days off (mayb just 2) and hook me up with a job. i'll cover u for the 2 days u should be taking a breather! i could use the cash, and like i said, u work too much.

xwhatsit
23rd November 2008, 15:26
Dushy doesn't actually ride the bike, per se. He has the bike trailered to Ponsonby, where he parks it on the side stand, drapes a leg over the seat, and holds the Davida open-face at a suggestive angle whilst staring off into the distance and holding his bottom lip just so.

BANZAI
23rd November 2008, 19:12
Dushy doesn't actually ride the bike, per se. He has the bike trailered to Ponsonby, where he parks it on the side stand, drapes a leg over the seat, and holds the Davida open-face at a suggestive angle whilst staring off into the distance and holding his bottom lip just so.

Saying by the person who NEVER came to the Chiller or Rides :p

PirateJafa
23rd November 2008, 19:30
Saying by the person who NEVER came to the Chiller or Rides :p
Nah, you just don't see him Banzai.

Xerxesmawhatchamaycallit is the elusive Grey Ghost, who haunts the shadows. Never seen, never heard - he is a ninja.