PDA

View Full Version : NZMMRC 2009 racing!

DELLORTO
22nd November 2008, 20:54
hi guys, its the end of the new zealand pocket bike racing clubs season, racing will commerce in january, so all those on here who have pocket bikes should go on www.nzmmrc.co.nz and become a 2009 member and get into some great racing, all those from edgecumbe "dangerous bastard" and mt welly riders dont be afraid to get into some more serious riding and make yourself a better rider :yes: cheers

BigAl
24th November 2008, 08:45
So you'll get to race more than once a month and at different tracks, got to be good:2thumbsup

Ray LeCheminant
25th November 2008, 22:30
After various deals on TRADEME.....and then some other unexpected misfortune...we have settled on a ZPF/Z1 Rep.....needs a little work to make it competitive...and some nice rubber...

Not sure if Connor knows what he is in for yet.....but he is certainly looking forward to the 20th at Mt Wellington....

2009 should be a good year....looking forward to taking him down to the various tracks......

Will post more pics as it evolves.....

Ray

DELLORTO
26th November 2008, 06:57
looks cool :niceone:

Pocketbikers
26th November 2008, 19:13
Does anyone know if theres a track out at avondale for racing? I was wondering if someone could also tell me about the times for the racings. :beer:

DELLORTO
26th November 2008, 20:27
ive sent you a PM

Ray LeCheminant
27th November 2008, 17:33
Have we , as a group, considered contacting the Auckland Kart club to run at the Rosebank Road track. I used to race karts there, and it is a very awesome track.

DELLORTO
27th November 2008, 17:59
yes but they dont realy care about us.............:argue:

Ray LeCheminant
27th November 2008, 20:36
yes but they dont realy care about us.............:argue:
I am sure they would care about us if they got a few $$$$ from leasing the track.......

DELLORTO
27th November 2008, 20:43
you can try :eek: we'll prise you if you get it :love: lol

Ray LeCheminant
28th November 2008, 18:27
you can try :eek: we'll prise you if you get it :love: lol
prise or prize
Verb
[prising, prised] or prizing, prized to force open or out by levering [Old French prise a taking]

BigAl
28th November 2008, 19:20
Hey Ray,

afaik; Paddy, Tims bro from Mt Wellington has investigated getting a run at Rosebank but hasn't come up with anything, if you have contacts check it out as another track would be primo.

later.

Ray LeCheminant
28th November 2008, 22:07
Hey Ray,

afaik; Paddy, Tims bro from Mt Wellington has investigated getting a run at Rosebank but hasn't come up with anything, if you have contacts check it out as another track would be primo.

later.
I do know a few guys, one in particular that might be able to give me the good oil on if it is possible....will see what I can find out.

Z1_ZPF_BOY
7th December 2008, 16:20
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know when are where the first race is of 2009.

Cheers.

DELLORTO
7th December 2008, 19:20
still deciding...who are you?

Z1_ZPF_BOY
7th December 2008, 19:28
im Connor LeCheminant, the guy with the green kawasaki ninja on the 21st of november at mt wellington, ive brought a ZPF/Z1

DELLORTO
8th December 2008, 09:28
hi thought it you, all i know {from the AGM} is that the first round is in tokaroa {close to auckland} but its a fun day so its not points...

what class are you running next year? see you at mt welly

Z1_ZPF_BOY
8th December 2008, 15:15
im running in junior open

DELLORTO
8th December 2008, 15:37
great me too, ill be running at about 6hp by then sooo watch out :crazy: the'll be a few of us this season, cant wait to get back in action!:2thumbsup

Z1_ZPF_BOY
8th December 2008, 17:43
yea, cant wait to get back into it to.

DELLORTO
8th December 2008, 18:13
their 4.5hp stock so how you getting it 7hp what mods?

Z1_ZPF_BOY
8th December 2008, 19:43
sorry about that last reply, i just found out that we are keeping it at 4.hp

DELLORTO
8th December 2008, 21:37
thats alright, you need to learn the art of of cornering first, after a couple of nzmmrc rounds you'll have your knee sliding and then you'll want more power! :clap: i learnt by following Aaron at taumaranui and silverdale ive had a few serious crashes tho.......:doctor:

its good your on a zpf with good tyres, the bike will make you a better driver

nice paint job also!! ive never seen such a mint looking rep zpf

Z1_ZPF_BOY
9th December 2008, 08:59
thanks mate, i seem to have the speed into the corners right at mt welly, and im leaning more, because my rear tyre wore down to the rim in 2 meetings lol, like you said... im concentrating on my leaning in to the corners at the moment. I've brought some sava's so i should have alot more grip, which will help. cheers...

DELLORTO
9th December 2008, 11:37
is your dad going to race?? are you faster than sam at mt wellington? you should blitz sam at mt wellington now that you have a zpf.......hopefully its a little while longer till you start beating me :sweatdrop lol

Z1_ZPF_BOY
9th December 2008, 13:54
na, dad isnt racing... we sold up all our bikes so we could buy my bike and some sava's. who is sam??? what does his bike look like??? cheers

DELLORTO
9th December 2008, 15:05
the guy on the silver b1 air cooled with yellow and blue leathers,

are you planning to get serious into racing like points ect?

Z1_ZPF_BOY
9th December 2008, 15:46
oh... that guy, i am getting serious and will be running all rounds accept wellington and some other track, i first got into racing on a cheap "chinka" to see what it was like but iv'e decided i wanna stick with it. cheers

DELLORTO
9th December 2008, 16:56
there is no wellington round....:yes: and hawkes bay is a great track and when our club combines with their club there almost 20 riders in junior daytona!!! :eek5: i started on a cheap chinese daytona [$176!!} since then ive had 5 daytona's and two polini's......:Punk:

Z1_ZPF_BOY
9th December 2008, 17:32
ok, cool, who did you buy your daytona's from???

DELLORTO
9th December 2008, 17:35
just randoms off trade-me and i brought my first one off bargains-direct are you eventualy going to buy a euro??

dave_a
14th December 2008, 01:31
does wellington even still have racing?

DELLORTO
14th December 2008, 07:42
yes....contact greg about that