PDA

View Full Version : Ride on Wednesday (3rd dec)

shingo
2nd December 2008, 14:02
If all goes to plan i will have a new helmet tomorrow morning round 11-12, so naturally a ride will be in order to break it in.

Was thinking of going up SH16 or hitting some of the roads out west, not planning on a long ride, just something to see how the new helmet feels.

If anyone's interested post in this thread or pm me. I'll update with a meeting point and leaving time when i know what time i'll be picking my helmet up.

PirateJafa
2nd December 2008, 14:16
I'm down for this shiznit.

GSXR Trace
2nd December 2008, 15:04
If its after work hours, im keen (see how me bikes feeling after her service today), if not, have a good ride!

Phurrball
2nd December 2008, 15:42
Maybe next week...

Still stuck doing workshops so I don't make an arse of myself in front of people in black gowns...

ital916
2nd December 2008, 15:51
what happened to your other helmets

shingo
2nd December 2008, 16:27

I've still got my HJC one, but I sold my shoei as it was pressing on my forehead when i went on long rides on the open road.

HungusMaximist
2nd December 2008, 16:56
At least share with us what sort of helmet you've got, from where, how much and if it was a bargain? :msn-wink:

Squiggles
2nd December 2008, 17:06
It had red bits, and spikey graphics, thats all i remember when we bumped into each other at an unnamed shop ;)

shingo
2nd December 2008, 17:42
It had red bits, and spikey graphics, thats all i remember when we bumped into each other at an unnamed shop ;)

That was just one i was road testing. The final one is of a different design, and if you guys want to see it you'll have to come on the ride.

Ragingrob
2nd December 2008, 20:52
I'm in if it's nice and early. When will you know when you will be grabbing the helmet?

Ragingrob
2nd December 2008, 20:53

At least share with us what sort of helmet you've got, from where, how much and if it was a bargain? :msn-wink:

Come on the ride :doh:

shingo
2nd December 2008, 21:08
Well I have now discovered that Mr Motorcycles is having a sale so i'm planning on heading out there to take a look.

Leaving time is still unknown, but i'll try update it tomorrow when i have a better idea of whats happening.

TOTO
2nd December 2008, 22:30
where is that Mr Motorcycles ?

shingo
2nd December 2008, 22:32
3-5 Stadium drive, Pukekohe.