PDA

View Full Version : XS250 needs towing to a wreckers/squiggles

Real_Wolf
5th December 2008, 16:13
This is the last topic in the chapter of the XS, and then it should be gone.

Anyways, heres what I would like to do, if theres someone helpful who could please co-operate.

My sister recently won a scooter, which is electric (Charges for 8 hours, goes for 2, max speed of like 45kph. Weird, but she won it for free, so :P), and it needs to be towed. Not sure where from, but its not on the north shore, rather its across the bridge somewhere. Can find out if you want.

So it'd be nice if someone could please help us tow that back to my house on a trailer, and after, tow my XS250 to a wreckers and sell it, or to squiggles if he has room and wants to pull it apart and see whats wrong with the engine.

We can pay for the gas, or more my sister can.

Lastly, which wreckers you reckon I should take it to? Everything but the engine is fine, though the battery is dead

Magua
6th December 2008, 09:51
Try Atomic or Action wreckers. They're both on Barry's point rd.

Madness
6th December 2008, 09:58
Not sure where from, but its not on the north shore, rather its across the bridge somewhere. Can find out if you want.

So it could be in Eketahuna for all you know?

Ixion
6th December 2008, 12:07
If it can wait until a day next week I can trailer it to wherever. can't say which day at this point though.

Squiggles
6th December 2008, 16:23
I dont need another to pull apart ;)

Ill break it down for parts, or just get whatever the wreckers offering

Dare
7th December 2008, 18:32
hey, its me real wolf here, for some reason KB doesn't work at home, so posting here.

Its getting towed on monday, thanks for the help and the offers, gonna just take it to a wreckers on barry's point and take what I get for it.

BANZAI
7th December 2008, 18:43
Wasnt skidmark interested in this XS? :shutup:

motorbyclist
8th December 2008, 13:22
i'll be on my way as soon as jafa gets here - traffic is going to suck balls trying to drive the '12 metre turning circle and no air con' ute with 'just narrow enough to hide behind the ute invisible to driver' trailer around the city hunting for some obscure scooter shop:D

i have a semi-professional interest in riding this electric scooter too

PirateJafa
8th December 2008, 15:52
Well Andrew fails.

motorbyclist
9th December 2008, 03:04
entirely jafa's fault

said he'd be here at 10am

got here at 3:30pm

Hanne
18th December 2008, 16:51
That's what we call the SMC daylight saving adjustment :laugh: