PDA

View Full Version : Another GN for sale!

BANZAI
15th December 2008, 12:26
As stephen's mum decided to become a scooter rider, the worlds fastest GN is on for sale.

Anyone wanna keep it as SMC club bike? PM me if you are interested :)

Slyer
15th December 2008, 12:33
Scooter! Baha

retro asian
15th December 2008, 13:51
Is a scooter faster?

BANZAI
15th December 2008, 14:39
Is a scooter faster?

So your VL250 is slower than my GN? :blip::dodge:

klingon
15th December 2008, 15:11
Unfortunately this bike is too good to become an organ donor for my Volty. :(

But I will keep an eye on it... please sell it to someone rather reckless who's likely to drop it down the stairs so I can come and collect the pieces... :dodge:

Slyer
15th December 2008, 15:44
Just buy his lol.
How much are you wanting for it banzai?

BANZAI
15th December 2008, 18:31
Unfortunately this bike is too good to become an organ donor for my Volty. :(

But I will keep an eye on it... please sell it to someone rather reckless who's likely to drop it down the stairs so I can come and collect the pieces... :dodge:

Just buy mine and swap Engine, Tank and fairing to your Volty :lol:

GN125 tank to Volty is very common mod in Japan so you should do it :msn-wink:

Fairing will give 70s Japanese speedgang look so must have one too :p

Just buy his lol.
How much are you wanting for it banzai?

$2k. I know I got it cheap but I spent money on it and its still cheaper than market price anyway :p
(also remember I had $550 fines to pay off?:lol:)

HungusMaximist
15th December 2008, 19:03
All good mate, Kim would say "I'll buy it off ya for 5 bucks plus 2 loaves of bread".

Unfortunately that's what Suzukis are worth these days.

retro asian
15th December 2008, 19:25
So your VL250 is slower than my GN? :blip::dodge:

Yeah, Guess I can't really talk...lest I be owned by the G-King on the next group ride :sweatdrop

macros87
15th December 2008, 19:34
are you upgrading bikes? and didnt you compare the gn to warehouse mp3 players? :P that just makes it hard to sell, you put it on trade me yet?

Slyer
15th December 2008, 19:52
I already offered $600 if he threw his girlfriend in with it, no responses yet.

macros87
15th December 2008, 19:57
dude that only just covers the fines he has piled up, give the man a break! offer him a grand for the gf, forget the bike :)

TOTO
15th December 2008, 23:00
dude that only just covers the fines he has piled up, give the man a break! offer him a grand for the gf, forget the bike :)

...Banzai has a sword on the wall and I know he is not shy using it...

BANZAI
15th December 2008, 23:50
are you upgrading bikes? and didnt you compare the gn to warehouse mp3 players? :P that just makes it hard to sell, you put it on trade me yet?

Meh but the difference is it's originally made by Suzuki. Their engine will last forever like cockroach :lol:

No one touches my GF!!! :angry2::bash::2guns::ar15:

...Banzai has a sword on the wall and I know he is not shy using it...

I might have screw driver and nut-fuckers to mess around your motorcycle :rolleyes:

Slyer
16th December 2008, 00:28
No one touches my GF!!! :angry2::bash::2guns::ar15:
Word is that she's available from early next year? :bleh:

motorbyclist
16th December 2008, 00:44
(also remember I had $550 fines to pay off?:lol:)

those do not count towards the value of the bike!

Word is that she's available from early next year? :bleh:

dibs!

BANZAI
16th December 2008, 00:58
Why don't you all start finding some asian tourist sluts...

motorbyclist
16th December 2008, 01:15
that is a GENIUS idea

won't understand a word they're saying and they'll be gone within a week or so:wari:

of cause if looking for a meaningful, long term relationship that's no good<_<....

nor is dating a girl when you plan to leave the country in less than 12 months:Pokey:

BANZAI
16th December 2008, 10:41
nor is dating a girl when you plan to leave the country in less than 12 months:Pokey:

:blank:

Btw if you buy this you will also get free Ducati monster 696 poster! :p

Real_Wolf
16th December 2008, 11:56
Hmmm, better not let my mate see this topic, or else he'll try to convince me to buy it just so he can nick the Ducati monster poster, he loves them

Slyer
16th December 2008, 12:04
Poster for $2000 and get a free GN!

macros87
16th December 2008, 16:55
i just mean gf money + bike money = enough money for a bik worth both a bike AND A GF! that would be a mean bike :) still hvnt said why you are selling?! you taking it for a last massive ride before you sell?

Slyer
16th December 2008, 17:04
He's moving to aussie.

macros87
16th December 2008, 18:31
He's moving to aussie.

ait so he is gona loose the gf anyway then?! why not accept your offer of money for the gf as opposed to just leaving her and getting nothing out of it anyway!

you can be andrews wingman!

BANZAI
16th December 2008, 20:43
No one talks about my GF in this thread anymore! :spanking:

Hmmm, better not let my mate see this topic, or else he'll try to convince me to buy it just so he can nick the Ducati monster poster, he loves them

BUY MY GN :D

Slyer
16th December 2008, 21:18
GF is the faired one right?
GN hmm..... :devil2:

motorbyclist
16th December 2008, 22:44
last i saw the GF was the naked one :bleh:

PirateJafa
16th December 2008, 23:00
As I recall she's only a couple of minutes away from me too. :whistle:

musicman
17th December 2008, 15:27

Hey what? Do such things exist?? I worked in a tour company for a year and a half and I never saw any!!

retro asian
17th December 2008, 16:07
re: Asian Sluts

maybe try Margarita's? or Globe Bar?

macros87
17th December 2008, 18:27
dude i bet your are sorry your ever started this thread... your gf must be hot i mean she is a popular topic here everyone calls dibs! on a relevant topic you getting another gn in aus? you seem very fond of them :love:

BANZAI
17th December 2008, 21:59
dude i bet your are sorry your ever started this thread... your gf must be hot i mean she is a popular topic here everyone calls dibs! on a relevant topic you getting another gn in aus? you seem very fond of them :love:

She is hot :love: But no one will have her :2guns:

Not GN but maybe DR or ST250 or Volty. Same engine :p

In aus leaner can have bigger bike than 250cc so maybe completly different bike like KTM 660 SMC :drool:

PirateJafa
17th December 2008, 22:32
In aus leaner can have bigger bike than 250cc so maybe completly different bike like KTM 660 SMC :drool:

Seat height: 910 mm (35.8 inches)

:rofl:

BANZAI
17th December 2008, 22:36
[QUOTE=PirateJafa;1855186]...
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/tests/motorcycleridertrainingscheme/motorcyclesnoviceriders.html

Pick something that will suit me then :oi-grr:

PirateJafa
17th December 2008, 22:44
Pick something that will suit me then :oi-grr:

Oh, there's some nice GN125s in Aust apparently.

BANZAI
17th December 2008, 22:45
Oh, there's some nice GN125s in Aust apparently.

From the list, that's not on the list :no:

PirateJafa
17th December 2008, 22:51
Fuck me.

What the hell is a RD400 doing on there?

Get one of those.

They'll be able to follow the trail of rubber squiggling down the road right up to the tree you ended up going through. What a way for a learner to learn. Or rather, for a learner to learn the first names of every emplayee at the local A&E, and how to rebuild a mashed bike from scratch.

It would be awesome.

Edit: Actually it looks like the 400 is gutless compared to the 350. Can that comment.

motorbyclist
17th December 2008, 23:03
that there is the list we may be about to adopt - so learner riders could ride 'em

note the rvf400 and sv650

crf450 ( a motox bike - the crf450x is the roadgoing equivalent )

gs650, dr650 and xr650 all weigh shitloads each with high centres of gravity and have BUCKETS of torque

somehow i see this doing more harm than good

PirateJafa
17th December 2008, 23:27
Exactly the problem I saw with it when they started talking about NZ adopting it.

Any "learner" list which includes F3 bikes like RVFs, VFRs and SV650s is, in my opinion, rather flawed.

motorbyclist
17th December 2008, 23:35
it completely ignores the simple fact the learner needs a light bike with reasonably low torque

or even that torque is a factor in traction loss and "power" wheelies:Pokey:

xwhatsit
18th December 2008, 01:32
Hey what? Do such things exist?? I worked in a tour company for a year and a half and I never saw any!!
That's because you're Asian. Everybody knows Asians only date ham sap gwai lous.

It's actually an Auckland Uni by-law that same-race couples are banned. Hence BANZAI and his poor white girlfriend.

Squiggles
18th December 2008, 07:46
From the list, that's not on the list :no:

I believe anything under 250cc doesnt have to be on the list (except two smokers) :headbang:

macros87
19th December 2008, 19:11
and why do people think that system is better than the current one? simply to destroy the incredibly inflated 250cc market? or so people asking for exemptions will stfu? this isn't right i wana be able to ask for and actually receive ridiculous amounts of cash for my 250 when im done with it... just unfair.. :nono:

She is hot :love: But no one will have her :2guns:

you dont want her to be alone and sad for ever, she might like one of the many eligible bachelors in kb to keep her company when you are gone :devil2:

note the rvf400 and sv650

you know what that means... that on your full license you will be riding the same bike as alot of us rider noobs :doh:

Jeremy
19th December 2008, 20:20
Exactly the problem I saw with it when they started talking about NZ adopting it.

Any "learner" list which includes F3 bikes like RVFs, VFRs and SV650s is, in my opinion, rather flawed.

Note that it's not an SV650S, it's an SV650SU and power restricted.

Stock SV650S according to suzuki stats is 54 kW and it's 172 kg => 313kW/tonne. So the power has been cut down at least by half.

BANZAI
19th December 2008, 20:38
I believe anything under 250cc doesnt have to be on the list (except two smokers) :headbang:

What I meant is pick something for me from the list! I already know I can ride any under 250cc except 2strokes.

you dont want her to be alone and sad for ever, she might like one of the many eligible bachelors in kb to keep her company when you are gone :devil2:

I don't mind she going out with another guy if she choose to, but not another filthy biker scum :oi-grr:

Note that it's not an SV650S, it's an SV650SU and power restricted.

Stock SV650S according to suzuki stats is 54 kW and it's 172 kg => 313kW/tonne. So the power has been cut down at least by half.

Hey do you want this back with same price as I paid to you? :lol:

Choco
19th December 2008, 21:14
Sorry banzai, if i was going to buy another GN i would buy back my old one off my mate and beat your record.
Muahahaha!

macros87
19th December 2008, 23:59
What I meant is pick something for me from the list! I already know I can ride any under 250cc except 2strokes.
yeah go with the volty you already know what to expect from the engine and 250s must be like reasonably priced over there!!!

I don't mind she going out with another guy if she choose to, but not another filthy biker scum :oi-grr:

you are right, i hvnt been riding all that long and no amount of showers will remove the filth from me :no: