PDA

View Full Version : What bike will YOU be running in 2009

Ray LeCheminant
16th December 2008, 18:59
Hi all,

How about some pics of what bikes we will all be running in 2009. Only a matter of weeks until the first round of the 2009 series.....are the early season preparations in full swing?

Connor will be running most rounds next year - but more on that a little later on....

Cheers

Ray

Subike
16th December 2008, 19:02
www.duman6.gen.tr/izle.php?video=QK7SV3reUgM - 10k

This one :jerry:

Ray LeCheminant
16th December 2008, 19:52
Connor will be running the 2007 ZPF Z1 sponsored by Xtreme Minimoto

A special thanks to Greg Oldridge for his help in getting the bike up and running, and looking superb.

Needless to say, Connor is XTREMLY excited about the bikes first outing this Saturday at Mt Wellington.....running it in of course....

Ray

Ray LeCheminant
16th December 2008, 20:05
Also, a special thanks to Truck Collision Repairs for the fantastic paint job and sign writing, and Anthony from Franklin Powder Coaters for the MINT job he has done on the rims....

We are also preparing a D1 that we will campaign ....that is still a couple of weeks away.....

Ray

DELLORTO
16th December 2008, 20:35
SHIT!! you've gone all out havnt you! :eek5: bike looks great!

ill be running my polini its getting race ported and some other secret modifications will be added, my polini should be up to about 5.5HP and my daytona will be pulling around 3.5HP......should be fun!

xtreme
16th December 2008, 20:58
Hi Ray

Yeah it looks fantastic , Get it on the track and see how it goes and take it easy and let Connor get used to it. An Orange engine is on my bench and just needs to be dynoed to keep it under that magic mark. We have also found a way to de-tune Aarons race engine when that is required , if you want to use it.

Go Guys

Cheers Greg

DELLORTO
16th December 2008, 22:20
its good to see people so enthousiastic about the sport ray :) im trying to get polini behind my back now...:shit:

Ray LeCheminant
16th December 2008, 23:04
Hey Max,

Getting a great sponsor like Greg on board :first: has provided the drive to do well.

I've spent a few years racing myself, so it's good to get Connor finally started. Greg has been awesome getting this deal off the ground...and like he says, there are a few things still to come....:drool:

Looking forward to the year ahead. I hope you have some luck with the factory concept....it will make a world of difference.

Ray

SlideMoto
17th December 2008, 06:05
Hey Greg what's the ZPF worth?

DELLORTO
17th December 2008, 09:47
has conor been riding on the street for practice? i ran my bike in just on my street, so at race meetings i can go hard out:2guns:

DELLORTO
17th December 2008, 10:17
hers some picts of my 2009 bikes [the daytona needs work done on it though}

dirtybomb
17th December 2008, 10:23
I'm green with envy! Sponsored! nice.

DELLORTO
17th December 2008, 10:36
jeff are you racing with the nzmmrc?

Leyton
17th December 2008, 12:10
Here is my one

B1 Watercooler Rep :)

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3507/img0454mediumaq4.jpg

Ray LeCheminant
17th December 2008, 12:18
Nice wheels Leyton - those B1/B2 bikes are just something else.....

Cheers

Ray

Ray LeCheminant
17th December 2008, 12:19
hers some picts of my 2009 bikes [the daytona needs work done on it though}

TEAM DELLORTO is coming along mate....you gonna do the D1 in the same blue...would look good having them the same :scooter:

R

DELLORTO
17th December 2008, 13:01
Here is my one

B1 Watercooler Rep :)

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3507/img0454mediumaq4.jpg

are you going to be racing with the nzmmrc leyton? if so what class?

DELLORTO
17th December 2008, 15:47
TEAM DELLORTO is coming along mate....you gonna do the D1 in the same blue...would look good having them the same :scooter:

R

ill try..but polini blue is a very rare and expensive colour to match.....at the moment the daytona is more of a project....

Ray LeCheminant
17th December 2008, 16:17
ill try..but polini blue is a very rare and expensive colour to match.....at the moment the daytona is more of a project....

Any automotive colour shop will match it 100% and put it into a can for $20.00 each - you may need 2 cans , plus primer....

Out D1 is being done in powder coating....as an experiment....pickup panels tonight

R

DELLORTO
17th December 2008, 16:37
your spend alot of $$$ arnt you......:cool: i dont money to spend on paint work for a $100 bike......i also have a dirt bike which a spend money on to make it look good, im going to spend most my time on my polini because it never fails me.... my daytona is a back up bike and for friends to use.

my goal is to get my polini to 5.5HP and with my weight [47kg} i wont have a problem keeping up with adults at mt wellington with 9hp bikes...

Leyton
17th December 2008, 17:59
are you going to be racing with the nzmmrc leyton? if so what class?

Senior Standard 14 dude :) Once I have paid my subs... (Hoping to do that this weekend if Joanne & Co show up since I missed out on the AGM!!!

Car buyers that do not show up and make me miss AGM's annoy me slightly ehhe

DELLORTO
17th December 2008, 18:03
have you raced with the nzmmrc before?

Leyton
17th December 2008, 19:51
Nah I have not, I tryed the last time you had seen me but other commitments kinda got in the way :)

Now I have alot more time on my hands so I plan on a full season

DELLORTO
17th December 2008, 20:24
so who are you??

Gadgit
17th December 2008, 20:29
Great to see people getting keen for next season all ready. I'll be playing in open class on the Duke again this season and might play round on a day2 for the season as well. Dates are posted on the club website for those that haven't seen yet.

Gadgit
17th December 2008, 20:31
so who are you??

You won't have met him before Max he joined up the year before last and had a few meets at Mt Welly but then had to sell the Day2... But now he's back and keen as lol