PDA

View Full Version : New Years at Andrew's?

ital916
22nd December 2008, 20:48
Sonew years at andrews? ill bring a bottle of gas for the bikes plus copious amounts of alcohol to destroy my brain with. We can be merry and ride dirt bikes are jafa can break his legs and...and...so waddya guys reckon.

edit::shit:, i got red repped for this post...of all obnoxious posts I've made, the quickest red rep response was for this...curses, I shall have my REVENGE...maybe...well...probably just...well I wont do anything actually...actually I will sing you all a christmas carol

*ahem ahem*

*im an elf in this*

Ho ho fucking Ho
what a crock of shit
I used to work for santa clause but now Id rather quit
we worked our fucking asses off while he stole all the show
so stick that christmas tree up your ass
and Ho Ho fucking Ho

motorbyclist
22nd December 2008, 21:28
jafa!

PirateJafa
22nd December 2008, 21:30
no.

Damn and here I was hoping for some of ya mum's Xmas pies. :(

motorbyclist
22nd December 2008, 21:32
it's in the tubes

would've liked to do the invite myself, of course:argh:

Squiggles
22nd December 2008, 22:52
Now we cant invite any ladies :rolleyes:

motorbyclist
23rd December 2008, 01:26
Now we cant invite any ladies :rolleyes:

girls, in my smc?!

ital916
23rd December 2008, 04:58
it's in the tubes

would've liked to do the invite myself, of course:argh:

I was waiting for you to, much apologies but as it is nearly christmas it needed to be done before the computers went offline....I am sorry for the preemptive strikem a thousand apologies. You can throw a bottle at me on the night if you wish. *hanne has already used up her one bottle throw*

ital916
23rd December 2008, 05:01
girls, in my smc?!

Hes gone power crazy, hes the mugabe of the smc, soon you guys will need the 6 billion smc dollar note to pay stephen for fixing bikes *whichactually equates to about 50c*, hes goooone CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY

ital916
23rd December 2008, 05:04
Damn and here I was hoping for some of ya mum's Xmas pies. :(

if andrew says no...*and how can he to all the sad faces of current and previous smc members and semi women, oh such pretty faces*, then we shall resort to plan B. We shall escape from the zoo, land in an isalnd called madagascar, precede to go feral, find our true selves, make a fantastic comedy out of it. Then try come home, land in africa trapped in an giant animal reserve with dwindling water aka zimbabwe, wher......*trails off*, and andrew will fall in love with a hippo.

Squiggles
23rd December 2008, 07:45
if andrew says no...*and how can he to all the sad faces of current and previous smc members and semi women, oh such pretty faces*, then we shall resort to plan B. We shall escape from the zoo, land in an isalnd called madagascar, precede to go feral, find our true selves, make a fantastic comedy out of it. Then try come home, land in africa trapped in an giant animal reserve with dwindling water aka zimbabwe, wher......*trails off*, and andrew will fall in love with a hippo.

I want what he's having.

Phurrball
23rd December 2008, 12:59
Take your pills Dushy.

ital916
23rd December 2008, 14:23
Take your pills Dushy.

Do i take the red one to forget or the blue one to see the truth?

TOTO
23rd December 2008, 15:22
take red one and keep dreaming...

motorbyclist
23rd December 2008, 18:29
read teh smc social group

TOTO
23rd December 2008, 21:16
Have you notished that if you change the "D" in Dushi with "S", you get Sushi ?

shingo
23rd December 2008, 21:28
Have you notished that if you change the "D" in Dushi with "S", you get Sushi ?

Only a sushi lover like you would notice that.

Besides i believe he spells his name with a y rather than an i at the end.

Phurrball
24th December 2008, 11:06
Do i take the red one to forget or the blue one to see the truth?

Take both:

Purple suits you.

ital916
24th December 2008, 12:40
Take both:

Purple suits you.

are you hinting that the colour purple would say something about my character my portly friend. Oh how very unpolitically correct to say that purple is a colour of that sort.

Phurrball
24th December 2008, 14:00
^^^ 'Twas you that made that leap of logic :eek5:

It was more aimed at your reality being mixed up, and wondering at the possible effects would be if one took BOTH the red AND the blue pill.

I was keeping it within the discussion context so far (apart from suggesting you need medication and that a purple pill would be amusing:crazy:)

Hanne
24th December 2008, 16:26
moar stirrings!:jerry:

motorbyclist
24th December 2008, 16:59
righto, got my shit organised....

read the social group (or pm me)

PirateJafa
24th December 2008, 17:02
Shit, you can even see the lawn now. Madness!

ital916
24th December 2008, 18:20
^^^ 'Twas you that made that leap of logic :eek5:

It was more aimed at your reality being mixed up, and wondering at the possible effects would be if one took BOTH the red AND the blue pill.

I was keeping it within the discussion context so far (apart from suggesting you need medication and that a purple pill would be amusing:crazy:)

a logical leap I made as "it suits you" lends itself to no other assumption. hmm now I want jelly beans. gourmet jelly beans.

TOTO
24th December 2008, 18:48
a logical leap I made as "it suits you" lends itself to no other assumption. hmm now I want jelly beans. gourmet jelly beans.

:Pokey:
:Pokey: