PDA

View Full Version : My last ride in NZ on Monday? (5 Jan)

BANZAI
3rd January 2009, 22:28
Hey all, I'm thinking of returning Daisy back to Gijoes place on Monday coming up and if any of you are keen to go somewhere before that and if I can get ride back to Howick afterwards :)

I'm interested to see that oldest tree in NZ up north. Or somewhere I haven't been yet but still relatively easy cource because Daisy's brakes are not good enough for something like Coro...

It's gonna be my very last ride in NZ so wanna make it the most fun ride i've done@NZ :)

Any suggestions welcome, cheers :D

ital916
4th January 2009, 06:25
hey bud, Im unfortunately slated to work so cant come but wish I could. One las ride too see off the motorcycling midget ninja womaniser that we have all come to like.

Have a safe ride and keep in touch yeah.

BANZAI
4th January 2009, 16:31
Dont think I can go on one now coz Daisy decided to pop the stator coil cover off in the middle of motorway :sweatdrops

motorbyclist
4th January 2009, 17:21
I'm interested to see that oldest tree in NZ up north. Or somewhere I haven't been yet but still relatively easy cource because Daisy's brakes are not good enough for something like Coro...

It's gonna be my very last ride in NZ so wanna make it the most fun ride i've done@NZ :)

i'd be keen for that - where is it?

And lol what happened to daisy?

MGST
4th January 2009, 22:14
Tane Mahuta, at the Waipoua State Forest, not too far north of Dargaville. Sweet roads through there, just watch out if the road is wet / damp.

BANZAI
4th January 2009, 23:55

Daisy don't wanna go anywhere and now sleeping next to little old hornet...

Can anyone please lend me bike ><

HungusMaximist
5th January 2009, 10:03
Have fun on your last ride.

Catch ya in Australia!

Ragingrob
5th January 2009, 13:28
Bugger man have a good ride! When do you actually leave?

macros87
5th January 2009, 19:53
ohh no i only saw this today! have been working too much, never did have a chance to go on a ride with you... did you end up going anywhere?

BANZAI
5th January 2009, 23:03
I ended up with 1.8 DOHC Nissan Pulsar!!

It's gutless as hell.... No where near as fun as GN!!!!

But its nice to cruise with my GF and stereo turned on(surprisingly it has nice stereo for a rental car)

Slyer
6th January 2009, 08:18
Haha you can actually take her places now

BANZAI
6th January 2009, 16:02
I just went to Clevedon, Kaiaua and Kopu then back SH1 (with gf and her 2 hot friends:p)

Omg driving car feels tiring than riding bikes.

Also it makes me realise there are so many idiots in the road. Car is bit too slow to avoid them so few hairy moments eh :sweatdrop

Also Biker and Cyclists are scary from car drivers view!
Cyclists are simply way too slow and they are riding in the middle of the road and bikers overtake cars everywhere!!!!

But yea was good fun :D

Slyer
6th January 2009, 16:32
Hey whaaaat. On facebook you said 3 hot girls.

PirateJafa
6th January 2009, 16:36
YOU driving? You don't know how! Magazines do not count!

Idiots on the road? Sounds like you were one of them if you think you need a faster car to avoid hairy moments.

That said, cars can be useful from time to time so it's always handy to have one lying around

macros87
6th January 2009, 20:14
so no farewell ride then?

macros87
6th January 2009, 20:15
you used a car? that's not even a half arsed attempt at a last ride! a push bike would have been half arsed a unicycle quarter arsed but there is no arsing in driving a car... that's what i thought until i read the bit about the hot chicks then it made sense... you sold the gn alright?

motorbyclist
6th January 2009, 20:40
while on my trip the the bolt shop on lincon rd, via wellsford, i was thinking perhpas you could at least ride pillion for your farewell ride?

Slyer
6th January 2009, 20:46
Banzai is already dead to me, it doesn't matter what he does.

BANZAI
6th January 2009, 21:35
Hey whaaaat. On facebook you said 3 hot girls.

Yea my gf and 2 other friends, my gf is very hot :love:

you used a car? that's not even a half arsed attempt at a last ride! a push bike would have been half arsed a unicycle quarter arsed but there is no arsing in driving a car... that's what i thought until i read the bit about the hot chicks then it made sense... you sold the gn alright?

Yea sold the GN. Meh I could have borrowed Bandit but was way too expensive.

macros87
6th January 2009, 21:46
[/R RATED]
Yea sold the GN. Meh I could have borrowed Bandit but was way too expensive.

you are leaving the country anyway, no one would hv chased you to pay up!

BANZAI
8th January 2009, 12:32
I'll be at Auckland City Library 6:45pm to hang around with Hornet Swarm guys. It's gonna be my last pootle in NZ so would be great to see you all there :niceone:

Squiggles
8th January 2009, 12:53
my gf is very hot :love:

1 week till shes back on the market eh? :rolleyes:

Slyer
8th January 2009, 14:01
She's back on the market now!

klyong82
8th January 2009, 17:19
I'll start the bid $0.23

twinkle
8th January 2009, 20:53
$0.24 :bleh:

motorbyclist
8th January 2009, 21:41
dibs!

I'll put her on the student loan if i have to!

NOMIS
8th January 2009, 21:50

sell me your vfr lol .. sorry banzai id come but work ectect

motorbyclist
8th January 2009, 21:58
the viffer was stolen

and the riffer is not for sale:bleh:

Squiggles
8th January 2009, 22:21
dibs!

transport costs? :eek:

PirateJafa
8th January 2009, 22:30
transport costs? :eek:
Well I suppose she could be ridden all the way to Uni...

BANZAI
11th January 2009, 14:51
U guys are awful awful ppl....

Slyer
11th January 2009, 15:16
Yes, yes we are.

macros87
11th January 2009, 20:28
dibs!

that wont be enough, if you really wanted her you'd trade in your riffer... and we know what the chances of that happening are!

BANZAI
12th January 2009, 06:35
that wont be enough, if you really wanted her you'd trade in your riffer... and we know what the chances of that happening are!

Exactly! If you ship that to here I would be happy to become a Honda Rider(for free)