PDA

View Full Version : Kwaka 636 help please!

_gazza_
12th January 2009, 16:20
So i have an 05 636 19000 k on the clock seemed to be going sweet but just the other week it started to pop out of second into neutral and out of third into a false neutral for a second or so, or second gear, this only happens at low revs and isnt a consistent thing (seems to just do it when it feels like it) and doesnt seem to do it in any other gear. Any ideas on what it is and how to fix would be wicked thanks!

HDTboy
12th January 2009, 17:48
Go here (http://www.factorypro.com/), and click the shift star link on the left

_gazza_
12th January 2009, 19:00
Yeah contemplated one of those but couldnt remember what they were called cheers. sure it will fix the problem though?

imdying
13th January 2009, 09:39
Have you raped it with a lot of wheelies?

_gazza_
13th January 2009, 15:47
;) hmmm i thort that may have something to do with it.. possibly a few too many wheelies then. so idea on what is the actual problem then?? and is it gonna be expensive??

imdying
13th January 2009, 16:45
Generally in a bike the dog thingys in the box get naffed through abuse. I've only had one bike fixed, and it was pretty darn cheap to get fixed... but that was a stroker with a cartridge style gearbox. It'll be the labour getting them in and out again that'll be the killer.

_gazza_
13th January 2009, 19:21
:( Yeah the labour is a killer. I could do it myself but still have to pull the whole box apart and figure the problem. Shall see when i take it to bits tomorrow then.