PDA

View Full Version : Racing in Hawkes Bay.. 6 round series

NSR143
20th January 2009, 15:35
Run by the Pacific Motorcycle Club. At the Roys Hill Kart Track just out of Hastings. 1st round 1st Feb. Check www.pacclub.co.nz for further info and contact details.

BigAl
20th January 2009, 20:26
Is this pocket bike racing? All I could see on your website re. Hastings was Buckets.

ciao.

Gadgit
21st January 2009, 06:25
Seems the Pocket bike club down there has folded Big Al, lack of interest. And the Buckets have moved in. From what I here they have approched Tam as well so it lucky we got our dates in asap lol

BigAl
21st January 2009, 07:02
Thanks Gadgit, I thought at first glance that there was a another race series to go to.:confused:

NSR143
21st January 2009, 07:36
yeah sorry, if you read the small print all the Roys Hill meetings in Hastings feature Pockets as there own series. We took up the slack and are trying to get more pockets involved at our bucket meetings.
1st feb
3rd May
7th June
2nd Aug
4th Oct
13th Dec all welcome running under MNZ rather than NZ pockets

You are welcome at the other meetings like Waipawa but you'd loose you bike in the pot holes !

BigAl
21st January 2009, 11:38
Cool thanks for clearing that up NSR.

Would like to come down for a meeting and will try and bring along a few extras.:2thumbsup

NSR143
21st January 2009, 13:19
You can check out vids and pics off the links on our site of the track, go to the F4 F5 buckets pages as the main page is now full of entry details for Manfeild