PDA

View Full Version : Little cruise up SH16 tomorrow Wednesday 3rd

Ragingrob
3rd February 2009, 20:54
So far me, Shingo, and Motorbyclist are planning a casual ride up sh16 tomorrow morning. Nothing fancy, up sh16 and back down with a short break at Wellsford probably.

Plan to meet at Shell Westgate after 10am, to leave at 10:30am sharp.

I extend this offer to anyone else feeling the need for a ride, post up if you're keen.

:Playnice:

I should mention that Motorb and I are on vfr400s and Shingo's on a cbr250.

DIN PELENDA
3rd February 2009, 21:14
I'm keen !

Ragingrob
3rd February 2009, 21:19
Sweet well come along, we'll just ride at our own pace anyway, as I should mention that I'm on a vfr400 and Shingo's on a cbr250.

:scooter:

Ragingrob
3rd February 2009, 22:24
Completely forgot that I'm actually busy tomorrow... :Oops:

Feel free to go on without me :weep:

Just wasn't thinking.

shingo
3rd February 2009, 22:36
I won't be going on the ride up sh16 anymore, but i might go for a blat out to piha and hit old kauri road (big emphasis on the might).

Will post in here if i am going to go.

R6_kid
3rd February 2009, 22:48
lol, shall we call this a FAIL?

There is the possibility that I will be riding 2-up on the thou in the afternoon (like 3pm) up Sh16 for a bit. If anyone wants to join me.

motorbyclist
3rd February 2009, 22:51
oh ffs you guys are hopeless

Ragingrob
3rd February 2009, 23:05
Well I must say at least I got a RIDE thread going in the SMC forum... Apart from the Muriwai ride, it's been a looong time.

I had all the intentions of going but oh well... Probably still go for a ride, but none of you guys would come South for one so I don't bother.

motorbyclist
3rd February 2009, 23:29
epic fail

i'll see how my wallet is feeling in the morning

toml88
3rd February 2009, 23:30
Did SH16 today (yesterday), last week I only remember one strip of fresh seal. This time there were a couple more, and a couple of trucks showering oncomers with gravel.

May wait a few of days to do it again, I don't think my radiator appreciates it.

Ragingrob
3rd February 2009, 23:37
Did SH16 today (yesterday), last week I only remember one strip of fresh seal. This time there were a couple more, and a couple of trucks showering oncomers with gravel.

May wait a few of days to do it again, I don't think my radiator appreciates it.

Mint an excuse not to do it anyway now. Coromandel sounds much better thursday morning :scooter:

PirateJafa
4th February 2009, 04:13
Change the Coro to Friday (Waitangi Day) and I might join ya Rob. ;)

Ragingrob
4th February 2009, 10:20
Change the Coro to Friday (Waitangi Day) and I might join ya Rob. ;)

I'm heading to the bach Thurs-Mon :bleh:, probably wont be doing the "coro" as such, more like head to Pauanui, or maybe head to Pauanui via Tairua hill.