PDA

View Full Version : Indian biker plans record trip “in sleeping position”

Bob
4th February 2009, 01:17
Vishwanath Siddappa Badadal, 47, is attempting a place in the Guinness Book of Records by riding the vehicle in a sleeping position. He aims to ride in a sleeping (prone?) position, covering 750 km in 14 hours

"Arrangements have been made for the trip. If the government permits, I will ride without holding the handle bar from Kashmir to Kanyakumari to promote world peace," Badadal explained.

NordieBoy
4th February 2009, 08:51
Vishwanath Siddappa Badadal, 47, is attempting a place in the Guinness Book of Records by riding the vehicle in a sleeping position. He aims to ride in a sleeping (prone?) position, covering 750 km in 14 hours

"Arrangements have been made for the trip. If the government permits, I will ride without holding the handle bar from Kashmir to Kanyakumari to promote world peace," Badadal explained.

Wish I'd thought of that.

However I sleep like a zombie. Seated with my arms out in front of me.

klingon
9th February 2009, 14:25
"... I will ride without holding the handle bar from Kashmir to Kanyakumari to promote world peace," Badadal explained.

Oh so that's how you promote world peace! If only we had known this earlier, all those wars wouldn't have been necessary!